Dolphinman

7965 Millennium Falcon

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Sorry if this has been asked previously, but can anyone give me the exact finished dimensions of 7965 Millennium Falcon set? I am trying to figure out if it will fit in my cabinet. Of particular interest are the width and the overall length. Thanks much!

Sorry if this has been asked previously, but can anyone give me the exact finished dimensions of 7965 Millennium Falcon set? I am trying to figure out if it will fit in my cabinet. Of particular interest are the width and the overall length. Thanks much!

Found this on the internet: (haven't build mine yet)

about 46cm long, 33cm in width and about 10cm in height

Found this on the internet: (haven't build mine yet)

about 46cm long, 33cm in width and about 10cm in height

Thanks Snow. So, why don't you build yours today, measure it and confirm those numbers for me, eh? :wink:

Scott

Thanks Snow. So, why don't you build yours today, measure it and confirm those numbers for me, eh? :wink:

Scott

lol, i have many sets waiting to be build but busy with work.

I've just started building mine (again) so I should be able to give you the dimensions tomorrow. Is it only the width and length that you need? Cheers, Robin :classic:

I've just started building mine (again) so I should be able to give you the dimensions tomorrow. Is it only the width and length that you need? Cheers, Robin :classic:

Yes, the width at the widest point and the overall length, please. Thanks Robin!

Approx dimensions as follows (it's not the easiest shape to measure accurately! :wink: )

Length = 47cm

Width = 32cm

Height = 12cm

I'd almost forgotten what a nice set this was (apart from the 'essential' flick-fire missiles), highly recommended!

Approx dimensions as follows (it's not the easiest shape to measure accurately! :wink: )

Length = 47cm

Width = 32cm

Height = 12cm

I'd almost forgotten what a nice set this was (apart from the 'essential' flick-fire missiles), highly recommended!

Thanks for the info, sir. I think it will fit in my cabinet, but its going to be tight. It is indeed a nice set and I hope I can make it work. I may need to construct a new cabinet to accomodate it!

Scott