Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I regret to inform I will not be able to meet the deadline for this challenge, some appointments along with college exams has left me with almost no time on the last week, and a minor flu has not helped either. So I would expect if possible to have it as a free build, on the future.

And also will like to say the entries on this challenge are awesome, really great.

Keep the amazing work guys.

Avalonia to victory, Avalonia Forever¡ :)

I regret to inform I will not be able to meet the deadline for this challenge, some appointments along with college exams has left me with almost no time on the last week, and a minor flu has not helped either. So I would expect if possible to have it as a free build, on the future.

And also will like to say the entries on this challenge are awesome, really great.

Keep the amazing work guys.

Avalonia to victory, Avalonia Forever¡ :)

sorry to here about that.

on a side note, the deadline is up, everyone who entered has done superbly! hopefully we win this one, we have come in very strong

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

Nice to be back building freebuilds! :classic: But so many mocs to finish before the next challenge! :blush:

Nice to be back building freebuilds! :classic: But so many mocs to finish before the next challenge! :blush:

Agreed! It's like a great weight has been lifted, and I always think to myself

"I can probably submit 3 or 4 free builds before the next challenge"

When in reality, it will probably be 1, if I'm lucky.

Yeah. I have title challenges and Albion builds to do... Maybe I can START one before challenge 5 is announced... maybe.

Is Ch4 going to have a vote like ch3 or judged like ch2?

Is Ch4 going to have a vote like ch3 or judged like ch2?

There will be a public vote for the big prize, but the guild leaders will score the entries for the guild points.

Agreed! It's like a great weight has been lifted, and I always think to myself

"I can probably submit 3 or 4 free builds before the next challenge"

When in reality, it will probably be 1, if I'm lucky.

I knocked out my last title challenge last night (High lord Executioner) putting a few details on it and hopefully the weather will hold for a couple days, we seem to be getting afternoon showers every day and that is the best time for me to shoot outside for me. I am starting another build in a couple days too and I imagine that one will go quickly as I have most the details done.

Here is a build I did for the High Lord Executioner title.

Hope you all enjoy. I had fun with this one, no pressure of dead lines!

Photo is the link to the thread with more photos and story.

Executioner1-M.jpg

Edited by MikeyB

Here is a build I did for the High Lord Executioner title.

Hope you all enjoy. I had fun with this one, no pressure of dead lines!

Photo is the link to the thread with more photos and story.

>pic<

interesting dungeondefault_laugh_new.gif

nice build

Susan So if say you won the big prize via voting and the guild leaders picked DG for top in Avalonia, how would that work?

Susan So if say you won the big prize via voting and the guild leaders picked DG for top in Avalonia, how would that work?

It would work exactly like that. The leaders are not bound to the public vote to pick a winner for the guild.

Salutations, dear future minions of the Dark world fo the Drow webbing! :)

With pride we present the Drow Beauty Contest!

Come and join us here

beaut-avt.jpg

I pledge my alleigance to the land of Avalonia. My name is Wylliam Trumbel and I am a wandering knight who has travelled all across the four kingdoms. During my travels, my faithful steed, Deron was put under a spell that makes him invincible, and thus requiring no armor.

dscf1015.jpg

I pledge my alleigance to the land of Avalonia. My name is Wylliam Trumbel and I am a wandering knight who has travelled all across the four kingdoms. During my travels, my faithful steed, Deron was put under a spell that makes him invincible, and thus requiring no armor.

dscf1015.jpg

Welcome! Feel free to poke around a bit and find you a piece of land to settle. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=71523&view=findpost&p=1353295

Look at the first page of this thread and build some of the mini challenge or some free builds for you lands

most of all, enjoy

Mikey

Most welcome Wylliam Trumbel! You have choosen the right guild!

Hope you enjoy Avalonia and we look forward to see your mocs!

Thanks for the welcome! I think I'll go for the High Lord Executioner title :devil: .

go for them all!

I just finished my High lord Executioner build. link for itis here

The little ones are fun for me. I can do them when I have a couple hours free and I love trying to put little details into them which I think brings them to life.

plus you don't need a ton of bricks to do something cool.

good luck