soccerkid6

Commerce Challenge

The Commerce Challenge in now closed, results will be posted soon.

Thanks to all who entered, there were 20 entries in total :excited:

This is really cool. I mean 20 entries on a small challenge made by a regular forum member is really awesome on its own. Looking at the overall quality of these entries I am really proud to be a member on GoH! I have seen many really isnpiring ideas in these entries. I think you will have a really hard time to choose a winner. There are som many entires that each would deserve to win. :excited:

This is really cool. I mean 20 entries on a small challenge made by a regular forum member is really awesome on its own. Looking at the overall quality of these entries I am really proud to be a member on GoH! I have seen many really isnpiring ideas in these entries. I think you will have a really hard time to choose a winner. There are som many entires that each would deserve to win. :excited:

Yeah, 20 entires is really good - it's probably more than the number of Catagory one Modular madness entires! I'm sure alowing multiple entires helped, but I think there were probably around 15 entrants :thumbup:

It's definitely a lot of entries, I'm having my brother help judge so it will be more objective.

I will probably host another contest in the future, maybe with a bigger prize too :classic:

It was great to receive so many excellent entries and it wasn't easy to decide the winner...

Which is MikeyB's Docks of Cartoth!

Honorable mentions to: Ecclesiastes, mephistopheles, and robuko :thumbup:

Thanks to all of you that entered! I will probably do another contest in the future :classic:

Many congratulations MikeyB! A great entry and a fun contest, well done to all who entered and thanks to soccerkid for hosting. An unenviable task for the judge, as always!

:classic:

Wow thanks Soccerkid for running the contest. My first Lego win! there were some great entries and I didn't think I had much of a shot but happy to have one.

Thanks for the congratulation from everyone too. The whole of the Guilds of Historica project has really improved my building and couldn't had done it with out everyone here.

MikeyB

Congratulations! Thanks for the challange, it was a lot of fun! :thumbup:

Congrats MikeyB! :thumbup:

Thanks soccerkid6 for the challenge, it was really fun. I hope you will make another one! :classic:

I'm sure I will :wink:

Many congratulations MikeyB! A great entry and a fun contest, well done to all who entered and thanks to soccerkid for hosting. An unenviable task for the judge, as always!

:classic:

Thanks for entering robuko :classic:

Wow thanks Soccerkid for running the contest. My first Lego win! there were some great entries and I didn't think I had much of a shot but happy to have one.

Thanks for the congratulation from everyone too. The whole of the Guilds of Historica project has really improved my building and couldn't had done it with out everyone here.

MikeyB

Congratulations on your first win, I'm sure it won't be your last!

Congratulations! Thanks for the challange, it was a lot of fun! :thumbup:

Glad you enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun hosting it, now I just have to think of another idea for the next one :classic:

Congratulations to MikeyB, more victories to Avalonia :dsweet:

And thanks to soccerkid6 for hosting.