Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Confirmation and Discussion

Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by Rufus, given a bad haircut on Night Six (Loyalist)

I had a bad haircut already! :laugh:

I seem to be making a habit of getting killed twice in one night. :look: Thanks for a great game, Bob! I really enjoyed it. :thumbup:

Hello, living people of the Excalibur (2.0).

I speak on behalf of the dead, and have come to bring you a message. The message is the following: "You are boring."

I hope to have sufficiently informed you.

Kind regards.

Scubacarrot

Please note: the opinion of "the dead" may not be an opinion of all members of "the dead", not all members of "the dead" want to be associated with "the dead". "the dead" and "the dead" trademarks are the property of "the dead" holdings, namely Bob. Scubacarrot is merely a messenger, there is no need to call him names like "scumbadumb" or "scumbaradish" etc.If you are wondering if this message does or does not concern you, please contact the nearest "the dead" Holdings callcenter, or contact your local statesmen. If the local statesmen don't know what you are talking about, contact others. Any abuse against Scubacarrot will be brought up to court, and is punishable by law for up two seven hours in prison. Please note: it is not actually punishable by law, but please don't do it anyway. "the dead" holdings and affiliated companies are not responsible for any harm or offense taking from this message. Why are you reading this. Copyright 2012.

Edited by Scubacarrot

scumbadumb :tongue:

Because of the "by law for up two seven hours in prison" of course :look:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. :sadnew: ZZzz

I would like to say it's because all the talk is behind the scenes, but somehow I don't get the impression that anyone is pulling off any "I am scum" moves. So sad. :cry_sad: At least it added life to the day. :tongue: We dead rule you! :devil:

It doesn't help. :sadnew: Where's your post in the day thread? :hmpf:

Hello, living people of the Excalibur (2.0).

I speak on behalf of the dead, and have come to bring you a message. The message is the following: "You are boring."

I hope to have sufficiently informed you.

Kind regards.

Scubacarrot

Please note: the opinion of "the dead" may not be an opinion of all members of "the dead", not all members of "the dead" want to be associated with "the dead". "the dead" and "the dead" trademarks are the property of "the dead" holdings, namely Bob. Scubacarrot is merely a messenger, there is no need to call him names like "scumbadumb" or "scumbaradish" etc.If you are wondering if this message does or does not concern you, please contact the nearest "the dead" Holdings callcenter, or contact your local statesmen. If the local statesmen don't know what you are talking about, contact others. Any abuse against Scubacarrot will be brought up to court, and is punishable by law for up two seven hours in prison. Please note: it is not actually punishable by law, but please don't do it anyway. "the dead" holdings and affiliated companies are not responsible for any harm or offense taking from this message. Why are you reading this. Copyright 2012.

BEST. POST. EVER. :sweet:

It doesn't help. :sadnew: Where's your post in the day thread? :hmpf:

I'm waiting for something to post about, of course :tongue:

:dtired::ugh:

Bored. Get to arguing or something you guys!

Believe me. I've been trying. :laugh: The "argument" is better in the C&D thread than in the Day thread. :hmpf_bad:

Guys, we clearly need to introduce more tree stumps.

Pick me, pick me, pick me! :laugh:

All (two remaining) townies are waiting to be killed by night. :laugh:

*oops* :grin:

And on the 7th day, we rested.

At least Day 6 was fun. I'm actually traveling, so I don't have as much time to throw out cockamamie ideas as normal.

Have it your way then, but please remember that the 8th day is a working day again. :angry: Remember that, or we stumps are really going to run riot and pull out our big guns.

Once upon a time in a story called Baritones, there was a two-shot day time vigilante... :def_shrug: