Pandora

Friendsify Your Avatar - Raffle Winners!

Aw man I was so close to getting a tag. Glad many people liked my avatar and voted for it, thanks! Congrats to the winners, you did well.

Great job everyone.

It was great to see so many people get in the spirit of Summer of Friends!

Yea you did a good job :classic:

Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone who didn't win, you still did an excellent job, so good luck next time. :sweet:

Congratulations to the winners and enjoy your lovely new tags! This was my first EB competition and I enjoyed it very much, specially seeing many great entries.

Congrats to the winners! It was great fun and everyone did a good job on their entry.

And those flower tags are great. :grin:

Congratulations Jackjonespaw!

You're the first name drawn out of the pick-a-brick cup this week, so you are this week's raffle winner! :grin:

Send me a PM with your details and a polybag (and who knows what else?) will be winging its way to you.

Speaking of which, Oky, The Penguin and Praiter Yed, be sure to check the contents of your package thoroughly. :wink:

Holodoc, Mr Meleca and Flying Ace, just to reassure you that I saw your entries and they were included in the draw this week, as they will be each week. :sweet:

Is it not too late to change your aviatar and still be entered in the raffle? I was actually about to change mine, just a few days too late, so if it's possible, I'd love to enter now! :wink:

Is it not too late to change your aviatar and still be entered in the raffle? I was actually about to change mine, just a few days too late, so if it's possible, I'd love to enter now! :wink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those of you who haven't won a coveted tag, you still have a chance to win your own copy of the above Polybag.

Each week we'll randomly select a member who has submitted a Friendsified avatar, and if that avatar is still Friendsified then they will win a 30103 Polybag.

If you've Friendsified your avatar and forgotten to submit the entry, or if you'd now like to Friendsify your avatar to stand a chance of winning a Polybag, please post your entry back in the original thread here.

The raffle will run each week until the end of Summer of Friends, so best of luck everyone, and remember to keep your avatar Friendsified. :wink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wink:

Speaking of which, Oky, The Penguin and Praiter Yed, be sure to check the contents of your package thoroughly. :wink:

I know it's immature but, right now I'm laughing in the style of Sid James :grin:

Congratulations Jackjonespaw

I know it's immature but, right now I'm laughing in the style of Sid James :grin:

May I ask what else is in there? Or is that a winner's secret? :laugh:

May I ask what else is in there? Or is that a winner's secret? :laugh:

I haven't got it yet - but I don't think I'd tell you even if I knew - where's the fun in knowing?

I can't wait to get it now though :excited:, I'll be giving my a package a really good checking :tongue: .

I can't wait to get it now though :excited:, I'll be giving my a package a really good checking :tongue: .

Bahahaha. :rofl:

To continue in this vein, it's not a big package, so don't get too excited. :laugh:

To continue in this vein, it's not a big package, so don't get too excited. :laugh:

:laugh: Touché

I received the goods today and I am my daughter is really pleased to have this nice little Friends set. The extra part of the prize (I'm still not telling purpleparadox) is a real bonus which I'm going to try to incorporate into my SoF entry (if I ever finish it).

Thanks again Pandora and voters :thumbup:

Cheers, Praiter :sweet:

The extra part of the prize (I'm still not telling purpleparadox) is a real bonus which I'm going to try to incorporate into my SoF entry (if I ever finish it).

:laugh:I will find out, one way or another. :devil:

Especially if you incorporate it into SoF. :wink:

Congratulations for winning the raffle, Jackjonespaw. :wink: Does anyone know when Summer of Friends ends so I know how long the raffle will be on for?

Thanks

Congratulations for winning the raffle, Jackjonespaw. :wink: Does anyone know when Summer of Friends ends so I know how long the raffle will be on for?

Thanks

Until August 31.

Until August 31.

Thanks for your help, Rick. I'm really looking forward to when the Mafia you and Pandora are hosting starts. :sweet:

Congratulations Mr Meleca!

You're the first name drawn out of the pick-a-brick cup this week, so you are this week's raffle winner! :grin:

Send me a PM with your details and a polybag (and who knows what else?) will be winging its way to you.

Jackjonespaw, you were last week's winner, but I still haven't heard from you. :look:

Jackjonespaw, you were last week's winner, but I still haven't heard from you. :look:

Congratulations Meleca! And if Jackjonespaw doesn't want his prize, I'd be able to offer an alternate address :laugh::grin:

how could I change avatar?

You need to have 10 posts before you can do so :sweet: