Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

I believe I need to improve my reviewing skills. Last one was a disaster.

Can I join. I've got a few sets I'd like to review and I have actually found the instructions.

I've let you both in.

Be sure to read the pinned threads before getting started.

I'm new, but I'd like to be admitted to the Academy.

I've got an Ultimate Build: Lighting McQueen 8484, Space Center 3368, and a Big Bentley Bust Out 8639 unopened in box that I'd like to review. I've also noticed that you don't have any official/indexed reviews for these sets, so I'm definitely interested in getting them to the level where they could be used for that purpose.

Thanks!

I'm new, but I'd like to be admitted to the Academy.

I've got an Ultimate Build: Lighting McQueen 8484, Space Center 3368, and a Big Bentley Bust Out 8639 unopened in box that I'd like to review. I've also noticed that you don't have any official/indexed reviews for these sets, so I'm definitely interested in getting them to the level where they could be used for that purpose.

Thanks!

Well I definitely know your camera is up to snuff. :wink:

Your in.

Can I have access to the RA please? :classic:

But of course, you just let me know what you want to see. :wink:

I'd like to join :sweet:

I've got a pretty good camera and some in box classic space sets that might be fun to review! :thumbup:

I would like to join- I believe I have the necessary credentials needed to necessitate a good review :blush: plus the obligatory sets to review of course.

Is it OK to review sets that have already been reviewed/review old set for the reviewers academy? If so I would like to join, oh and Big Cam sent me :wink:

I'd like to join :sweet:

I've got a pretty good camera and some in box classic space sets that might be fun to review! :thumbup:

In

I would be honoured to join the prestige Reviewers Academy :sweet:

In

I would like to join- I believe I have the necessary credentials needed to necessitate a good review :blush: plus the obligatory sets to review of course.

In

Is it OK to review sets that have already been reviewed/review old set for the reviewers academy? If so I would like to join, oh and Big Cam sent me :wink:

In, of course you can. You can never have too many good reviews of the same set, unless it's a battle pack :facepalm: Also all the "Big Cam sent me" T-shirts are gone, sorry. :laugh:

Let meh in!!! Ah need to review some sets.

In, be sure to use proper English in there, it's not drunken Brickworld. :wink:

Also all the "Big Cam sent me" T-shirts are gone, sorry. :laugh:

Drat :laugh: thanks!

Hi. I'd like to sign up for this program because I have many sets and I want to be able to write good reviews. default_classic.gif

Welcome aboard.

Hi! I would like to join the Reviewers Academy. I want to learn how to write a good review, and I think I meet all the requirements necessary.

Hi! I would like to join the Reviewers Academy. I want to learn how to write a good review, and I think I meet all the requirements necessary.

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Hi. I know I'm new here but may I join the academy? I have some sets I would like to eventually review and I'm ready to learn how to improve my reviews.

Hi! I've just done my first review on Eurobricks, and I think it might be nice to improve myself for my upcoming reviews.

Hope I can join :)

I was actually just going to suggest the RA to you after seeing your review. :thumbup:

You're in.

Hello

as a new member who has basically only been posting MOCs and adding my two cents so far I would like to play a more active part in the community - I think learning to be a reviewer is a good way to start.

If possible I would like to join the reviewers academy. I have a number of unopened sets that I would like to review and would love to be able to do a bit more.

I particularly enjoy the monster fighters sets although I believe a lot of them have been reviewed already.

Thanks

Vinny

Hello

as a new member who has basically only been posting MOCs and adding my two cents so far I would like to play a more active part in the community - I think learning to be a reviewer is a good way to start.

If possible I would like to join the reviewers academy. I have a number of unopened sets that I would like to review and would love to be able to do a bit more.

I particularly enjoy the monster fighters sets although I believe a lot of them have been reviewed already.

Thanks

Vinny

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

Hi guys.

I would like to show my Youtube reviews on Eurobricks.

This thread seems to be the accredited location to ask such a question.

I do not wish to be an academy cadet i just want the ok to show my reviews or give Eurobricks the approval to show them as you wish on this site.

If a mod or admin could please reply to me regarding this question that would be great.

I will respect any decision made and will understand if i am refused the right.

I have included below a link to my Youtube channel, please remove this link if it violates any rules and please accept my appology in advance if it does.

The Brick Box

Thank you for your time guys :classic: