Kai NRG

The Black Carrier

My new ship, just fitted out, carrying a cargo of black oil from the mines of Kaliphlin!

7691971812_bf313fd869.jpg

Plenty of time on ship-board, so here's where the final refining touch goes on!

7691970870_71fb3ea8be.jpg

Only the finest black oil ever makes it here! My hardy saliors stack it up in aticipation of when we will arrive at the docks!

7691971084_87b10b964f.jpg

Serving the workers (and me) with the finest. . .

7691971542_4512e995c6.jpg

Plenty more pictures on my flickr page :wink: .

Yay another entry! I like the different cargo and refining machine :thumbup: The boat looks rather blocky though, if you have any inverted slopes are good for boat hulls :classic:

Yay another entry! I like the different cargo and refining machine :thumbup: The boat looks rather blocky though, if you have any inverted slopes are good for boat hulls :classic:

Yeah, it does look blocky, especially from that angle (IMHO it's better in real life, although of course I might be biased :laugh: ), but I'm not sure how I would fix that and I certainly couldn't do it in time. . . :sad:

Yeah, it does look blocky, especially from that angle (IMHO it's better in real life, although of course I might be biased :laugh: ), but I'm not sure how I would fix that and I certainly couldn't do it in time. . . :sad:

It's not a huge deal, just something for you to try and improve next time :classic: