What I'm really wondering (as I could care less about what grey they use. :laugh: ) is why there are only 4 1st half sets, unless that's a mistake, and there are actually more. I'm really hoping to get another supercar, or maybe something not based on any real vehicle.

Yes I hope this isnt true I only have a few grey parts and hate when they mix with bley which looks better IMO, as for the set rumors-new tires seem nice(a lot of talk for customs lately) although it's a bike tire, and f1 sounds sweet, and supercar would be perfect flagship.

Like one of RoscoPC's Lego Formula 1 cars (as rendered by Blakbird)?

fade.gif

Like one of RoscoPC's Lego Formula 1 cars (as rendered by Blakbird)?

fade.gif

That's far too big. something like 8081, but white, and a Formula 1 car. On second thought, maybe that's not a good comparison. :tongue:

I'm thinking something like this:

8445isosmall.jpg

8445 Indy Storm. That's what I think the new car is going to be like, but in white.

As we can not use foul language here, I'm going to say this grey issue is something that might come out of the behind of an animal (humans included)

Since there's no substantial info here, I reckon the thread should be closed, no?

Let's enjoy the sets that are barely out. We have LOTS more to talk about regarding the crawler and the chopper .. let's concentrate on that shall we? :classic:

Those sets are damn cool and there'll be mocs from here to next year

So this thread is silly, imho

Again, imho - sorry if I stepped on any toes :blush:

I guess it is a bit early but interesting to hear other people's ideas for models, I've been wanting this dodge dart rallycross car with all the functions, and possibly rc: Travis-Pastrana-2013-Dodge-Dart-Rally-Cross-Drifting-623x389.jpg

maybe someone will make a 'flagship ideas' topicdefault_classic.gif

Edited by z3_2drive

Traumatic events in the life of a Lego fan: http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=43860

I scanned through those, none of them have any merit as complaints in my opinion. Just someone complaining about progress, like the 1998 one about Mindstorms. With that logic never upgrade to VCR to DVD, never get a TV instead of a radio etc.

I scanned through those, none of them have any merit as complaints in my opinion. Just someone complaining about progress, like the 1998 one about Mindstorms. With that logic never upgrade to VCR to DVD, never get a TV instead of a radio etc.

I believe the article in question is intended as satire...

As for the rumoured sets, the crawler with wreckage handler sounds good to me - but I'm not gonna get too bothered about these just yet, it's still not even August yet :laugh:

Doesn't mean we can't bat rumours about though :classic:

I've read this whole topic and it all looks like nonsense to me. 2013? :wacko: I still haven't seen all the 2012 sets yet...

I have leaked news (my friend works at a plastics supplier).

TLG are discontinuing bley coloured parts (omg what will I do with all my bley parts, they're now worthless).

BUT they're bringing back grey! Because it was the number one request from AFOLs.

Everyone can go asleep again:

Hi HJR, I have not heard about this rumour, I double checked with our Design Lab and there are no plans to do a color change so this is definitely not true,

Jan

Jan Beyer

Community Operations Manager