Sign in to follow this  
-DoNe-

MOC: Berlin 1939

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

So here I´am with the first part of my upcoming world war 2 diorama. It will be pretty different compared to my older dios becuse those will not include destroyed buildings witch is something I awlays included in previus MOC´s.

Personally I think this part of the MOC did turn out to be one of my best dios of all time, problety becuse of the colors and the use of my German BR-23 Steam-Train.

Tiger will of course be replaced.

The Steam Train is a modified version of Stiegsfeld (youtube name) beautiful train.

1343458906m_SPLASH.jpg

1343458911m_SPLASH.jpg

1343458918m_SPLASH.jpg

1343459305m_SPLASH.jpg

1343458927m_SPLASH.jpg

Hope you like it!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very nice MOC !!

Only one slight error... The first Tiger I ( prototype ) drove around in 1941 , and in 1942 the final version drove around... luckely your going to replace it :wink: perhaps a nice little halftrack ??

Besides that, the windows really stand out, very sweet !!

Grtz Saint

Edited by Saint

AWESOME work on this MOC '-DoNe-', wonderful 18/19th century building too ! :thumbup:

Nice train as well, very well done '-DoNe-'......Brick On ! :classic:

Nicely done! The texture/coloring on the house wall is excellent :thumbup: The railroad track and and vehicles are great too :classic:

Good work -DoNe- :thumbup:!

Like your previous ones it looks really good! And building whole buildings is nice, is it because you'll have more bricks now for a complete house :laugh:?

Love the colors and design, and that you included the train also. Then there's so much to look at!

This is a nice little scene you have created here. I like the roof. The only suggestion I would have is to change out the white lamp post for something black. The white lamp post seems so quaint and village like.

It Looks really good. I really like the windows and the color scheme as a whole.

Är du medveten om att det finns ett svenskt lego-forum Swebrick? Jag och många med mig skulle gärna se att du postar dina kreationer även där :classic:

(sorry for writning in swedish)

Looks very nice '-DoNe-'. I really like the mood of this. It feels very WWII. The train and tank are excellent along with the building.

Excellent job. I hope to see more WWII MOCs. :thumbup::classic:

Beautiful creation -DoNe-. The building is wonderful and the tank is awesome! It all adds to a great diorama. Excellent job default_classic.gif

Thank you very much for the kind words!

Very nice MOC !!

Only one slight error... The first Tiger I ( prototype ) drove around in 1941 , and in 1942 the final version drove around... luckely your going to replace it :wink: perhaps a nice little halftrack ??

Besides that, the windows really stand out, very sweet !!

Grtz Saint

Don´t really know what I want to replace it with yet, but like you sad maybe a halftrack and a Kubelwagen with some soldiers marshing (probably miss misspelled that) behind?

fantastic moc :thumbup:

AWESOME work on this MOC '-DoNe-', wonderful 18/19th century building too ! :thumbup:

Nice train as well, very well done '-DoNe-'......Brick On ! :classic:

haha thanks default_laugh_new.gif

Nicely done! The texture/coloring on the house wall is excellent :thumbup: The railroad track and and vehicles are great too :classic:

I´m glad to hear you liked the railroad! Took ages to find the pieces... pirate_tong.gif

Good work -DoNe- :thumbup:!

Like your previous ones it looks really good! And building whole buildings is nice, is it because you'll have more bricks now for a complete house :laugh:?

Love the colors and design, and that you included the train also. Then there's so much to look at!

I did have more pieces indeed this time default_blink.gif

This is a nice little scene you have created here. I like the roof. The only suggestion I would have is to change out the white lamp post for something black. The white lamp post seems so quaint and village like.

When I asked sis what she thought about the lamp posts she sad the exact same thing, I guess i should have listend to her this one time.

default_laugh2.gif

It Looks really good. I really like the windows and the color scheme as a whole.

Är du medveten om att det finns ett svenskt lego-forum Swebrick? Jag och många med mig skulle gärna se att du postar dina kreationer även där :classic:

(sorry for writning in swedish)

Thanks!

Jag har hört talas om, kan ta en titt så fort jag kan!

Looks very nice '-DoNe-'. I really like the mood of this. It feels very WWII. The train and tank are excellent along with the building.

Excellent job. I hope to see more WWII MOCs. :thumbup::classic:

Thank you very much and you deffently will!

A very nice MOC -DoNe-! I really like the house! :classic:

Thank you!

Edited by -DoNe-