Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Astromech Workplace Contest: Droids Building Droids

I have only said it to 2 people. default_sceptic.gif

Let's keep it at that number to avoid anymore misunderstandings.

AC

PS. Added step-by-step process pic.

I completely spaced on checking this contest. :facepalm: This is a great entry. It's so fun and busy seeing all the pieces to the droid puzzle and him taking shape. The double decker assembly line is great as well. This is going to be hard to beat.

I completely spaced on checking this contest. :facepalm: This is a great entry. It's so fun and busy seeing all the pieces to the droid puzzle and him taking shape. The double decker assembly line is great as well. This is going to be hard to beat.

I've kinda held back on the greebling as I wanted the focus on the path of the assembly line. Looks like it worked! :sweet:

AC

Well, I suppose TC-14 is pretty cool too... and the 13 droids are what I'm really eying, anyways.

Amazing model! Looks like it'd be a lot of fun to play with :laugh:

Well, I suppose TC-14 is pretty cool too... and the 13 droids are what I'm really eying, anyways.

Amazing model! Looks like it'd be a lot of fun to play with :laugh:

Aren't we all trying to place in the top five! :grin:

I'll find out how many little hands would actually try to play with it in next month's show.

AC

It's every bit as fantastic as I've learned to expect from you, ACPin! The overall building is great, and it's stuffed with so many awesome details. Nice bucket full of decals. :laugh:  

Outstanding entry, and good luck with the contest. (Even though you don't need luck).

It's every bit as fantastic as I've learned to expect from you, ACPin! The overall building is great, and it's stuffed with so many awesome details. Nice bucket full of decals. :laugh:  

Outstanding entry, and good luck with the contest. (Even though you don't need luck).

I thought nobody else would've spotted those decals! :grin:

AC

AC! A name I recognize...I was afraid that no one from back in the day was still around. (So long ago that I forgive you if my name doesn't ring any bells. :) Anyway, really nice MOC...very kinetic feel to the whole thing. Especially the multi-leveled setup.

-Chris

AC! A name I recognize...I was afraid that no one from back in the day was still around. (So long ago that I forgive you if my name doesn't ring any bells. :) Anyway, really nice MOC...very kinetic feel to the whole thing. Especially the multi-leveled setup.

-Chris

No bells ringing here! :laugh: I can only assume you're way back from that other site and welcome to EB. There's a whole lot more going on here and don't be a stranger.

As for the MOC, I'm still thinking about other ways to improve it.

AC