lightningtiger

New Mannum 2012

Now the street as it is at the moment, my photo shot platform is too small. :blush:

More greenery coming, more white fences, more road pieces....once that's done I can start on the entrances to the main street of my town centre.

0000000_a_town_99.jpg

Comments and suggestions etc., as usual quite welcome. :classic:

Again more to come so keep watching ! :wink:

Odd, no suggestions or comments....must be perfect eh ? :look:

Won't mind having some fresh ideas to try out, helps sometimes to have a different opinions on what has been done and what could be done next ? :look:

I guess my work is not everyone's cup of tea....Brick On anyway ! :classic:

Made some slight changes.....

000000_main_street_96.jpg

Fresh close ups - every building has a staff member now.

000000_main_street_97.jpg000000_main_street_98.jpg000000_main_street_99.jpg

More to come....keep watching ! :classic:

The main street pavement is finished (the last 16x17 stud area in front of the bank had to be done), and so is the Ford Dealer's spare parts/sales office/service reception/call-it-what-you-like store's ceiling.

0000_ford_dealer_ceiling_99.jpg

Vehicles are next....suggestions anyone ? :wink:

Edited by lightningtiger

I'm currently working on the redesign of the plumbers ute and I thought I haven't shown much of rear views with some activity in them.

00000_rear_views_93.jpg00000_rear_views_94.jpg00000_rear_views_95.jpg00000_rear_views_96.jpg00000_rear_views_97.jpg00000_rear_views_98.jpg00000_rear_views_99.jpg

Well back to vehicle redesigning....updating a.s.a.p. :wink:

Vehicles are next....suggestions anyone ? :wink:

Trucks like a Dodge Ram or Chevy 2500HD lol

Loving the town! Have you seen my dresser street yet? lol

Edited by Ricecracker
Please don't quote images unnecessarily

Trucks like a Dodge Ram or Chevy 2500HD lol

Loving the town! Have you seen my dresser street yet? lol

Don't see too many US pick up's in Oz except the classic F-250's.....plus yes I have seen your work in progress - nice so far - and check out my plumbers ute based a little around Toyota or Isuzu..fingers crossed. :wink:

More to come everyone......keep watching ! :wink:

My man, this town is super awesome! Since it started that I've following it. Can't wait to see more updates!

Thanks for those kind words 'LegofreakKO345', I have a few surprises in store shortly some will be very original in Lego....can't say too much yet....just keep watching ! :wink:

Your town is looking great 'LT.' The street looks awesome and the buildings have wonderful interiors. I love how you even tiled the ceilings. :wub:

Also, your buildings look a lot better with roofs on them when on display and overview pics. :wink:

I hope to see more soon. :thumbup::classic:

Your town is looking great 'LT.' The street looks awesome and the buildings have wonderful interiors. I love how you even tiled the ceilings. :wub:

Also, your buildings look a lot better with roofs on them when on display and overview pics. :wink:

I hope to see more soon. :thumbup::classic:

Thanks 'The Blue Brick', keep watching then more real soon ! :wink:

wip_road_bridge_99.jpg

A huge w-i-p going on here, this will sit about 32 studs away from the bank building to the right side.....a rail bridge will be joining it too ! :wink:

More to come, more lighting on the bridge plus the rail bridge....the joining plates and scenery too....a lot of work involved.

Keep watching ! :classic:

Excited to see how that bridge turns out complete, LT. :sweet:

Excited to see how that bridge turns out complete, LT. :sweet:

Thanks 'CallMePie', just a little more work to the road bridge tonight.....

wip_road_bridge_98.jpg

Suggestions for the town are still welcome.....Keep watching and Brick On ! :classic:

wip_road_bridge_99.jpg

A huge w-i-p going on here, this will sit about 32 studs away from the bank building to the right side.....a rail bridge will be joining it too ! :wink:

More to come, more lighting on the bridge plus the rail bridge....the joining plates and scenery too....a lot of work involved.

Can't wait to see the full bridge! :classic:

Can't wait to see the full bridge! :classic:

I will work on the rail bridge today and start on the entrance and exit points of the road bridge.....the 32 stud piece you see is the length of it. It goes over an old deep creek bed/irrigation channel.

Keep watching everyone.....I will try and position it correctly too today for photographing. :wink:

I will work on the rail bridge today and start on the entrance and exit points of the road bridge.....the 32 stud piece you see is the length of it. It goes over an old deep creek bed/irrigation channel.

Keep watching everyone.....I will try and position it correctly too today for photographing. :wink:

Wait a minute... The entrance and exit points have to be inclined, right? I can see you will have a lot of work on your way!

Wait a minute... The entrance and exit points have to be inclined, right? I can see you will have a lot of work on your way!

Not always, this is only a small gap the road and bridge roadway are on the same level.....keeping it easier to work with while still being totally realistic. :wink:

What is hard is the number of 8x16 tiles I need for the roads at 4 bucks a pop and a simple stretch of road costs 16 bucks not to say how much adding T-junctions is.....oh, well....I'll Brick On eh ? :laugh:

I'm loving that bridge 'LT', and its not even done yet. I can't wait to see it finished. It will be awesome. :drool:

I want to build a bridge of my own now. Also, what is that large piece you are using.

I'm loving that bridge 'LT', and its not even done yet. I can't wait to see it finished. It will be awesome. :drool:

I want to build a bridge of my own now. Also, what is that large piece you are using.

Thanks 'TBB', that piece came in the 2007 harbour set.

I hope to build some the link roadways tomorrow once I have made some more cash. :blush:

Brick On ! :wink:

Thanks 'TBB', that piece came in the 2007 harbour set.

I hope to build some the link roadways tomorrow once I have made some more cash. :blush:

Brick On ! :wink:

Okay, now I see it. Its funny because I have the harbor set. I guess I just totally forgot about it. :wacko::tongue:

Okay, now I see it. Its funny because I have the harbor set. I guess I just totally forgot about it. :wacko::tongue:

Yeah, I have brought two of those sets....must restore one of them at some stage. :blush:

Found my old town centre sign to go into the scenery....a lot to do and little money this week to do any work with ! :cry_sad:

I'll try my best....updating a.s.a.p. :sadnew:

Not always, this is only a small gap the road and bridge roadway are on the same level.....keeping it easier to work with while still being totally realistic. :wink:

What is hard is the number of 8x16 tiles I need for the roads at 4 bucks a pop and a simple stretch of road costs 16 bucks not to say how much adding T-junctions is.....oh, well....I'll Brick On eh ? :laugh:

Oh sorry, I've seen your new picture of the bridge. I thought that the bridge was going to be on the side of the road, not together with the road. I got fooled with the other pictures :laugh: . About the road pieces, didn't you like if LEGO made singular sets with just one stretch of road?