XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

Thanks to hi-res photos. This is my test-build and rendering.

[snip]

Somehow, your render looks quite a bit better than the official model. :laugh:

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images from recent posts. Thanks.

Thanks to hi-res photos. This is my test-build and rendering.

*snip*

Looking good! Did you make that with Ldraw or LDD?

Somehow, your render looks quite a bit better than the official model. :laugh:

Not a bit. It looks way better :laugh:

But the model itself looks very, very good. Only this price... :sceptic:

Overall, one of the best SW sets ever in my opinion.

The Malevolence is on USA S@H with a ship date of 07/23/12. No other 2012 sets though, besides the UCS B-Wing

Looking good! Did you make that with Ldraw or LDD?

Thanks, I use LDD and Ldd2POVRay.

Not a bit. It looks way better :laugh:

But the model itself looks very, very good. Only this price... :sceptic:

Overall, one of the best SW sets ever in my opinion.

Thanks, I wonder why not somebody make a set weight/price or volume/price ratio, too. (?g/US ?cc/US etc.)(include/exclude non-plastic parts)

All we need is a database of parts weight/volume.(Can be estimate by digital part model database, or measure the real parts)

Edited by bbqqq

That's the Cave Troll.

-Sci

Look at the top right of the picture, there is something SW on that poster

Thanks for the pic, Bricksan, and thanks for the link, just2good. :classic:

The 2013 rumors topic is now up; further discussion of the Rancor Pit belongs there. I'll move these posts over there in a moment...

...and done.

Remember, guys, this thread is for discussing the rumored (pretty much all confirmed, now) 2012 sets themselves, not where they've been spotted and where they're available. I've moved a few posts over to Availability. (Future Star Wars Sets) Thanks! :classic:

Remember, guys, this thread is for discussing the rumored (pretty much all confirmed, now) 2012 sets themselves, not where they've been spotted and where they're available. I've moved a few posts over to Availability. (Future Star Wars Sets) Thanks! :classic:

I apologize, I was just responding to the comment, trying to give an answer. I will stay on topic :sweet:

Oh, sorry :blush: . I will stay more on topic.

And thanks for the answer Spider-Man.

Sorry for the double post.

I know off site reviews aren't recommended here, but the brickshow has posted the first review for Palpaines arrest. I would not usually post this but there is not one yet on EB. Enjoy :sweet: .

Sorry for the double post.

I know off site reviews aren't recommended here, but the brickshow has posted the first review for Palpaines arrest. I would not usually post this but there is not one yet on EB. Enjoy :sweet: .

Here's another (and earlier) one:

Sorry if this was posted already, but Legoboy12345678 has reviews on all the summer sets (including the planets sets) execpt Pre Viszla's Starfighter

Edited by eric729

Does anybody know of any good review for the Battle of Hoth board game? I can't find a review on EB and was really considering trying to get this shipped over to the US :classic:

Hi, if this is a dumb idea, then sorry, but I have checked the German prospectus and Pre-Viszlas Starfighter is listed as a normal set, not as exclusive limited edition. Then my question is - since Lego used to produce two exclusive limited edition sets in second wave, what is the second set together with the Palpatines Arrest. Is it the Advent Calendar, or is there any possibility that Lego may surprise us with one more set?

Is there any possibility for a Winter wave?

For what? The next SW wave should be coming out Nov/Dec, here in the States. But that would be the '13 sets...

Hi, if this is a dumb idea, then sorry, but I have checked the German prospectus and Pre-Viszlas Starfighter is listed as a normal set, not as exclusive limited edition. Then my question is - since Lego used to produce two exclusive limited edition sets in second wave, what is the second set together with the Palpatines Arrest. Is it the Advent Calendar, or is there any possibility that Lego may surprise us with one more set?

I'm pretty sure that 9525 is a LE set. Maybe not in your part of the world? I'm not 100% though, so I may be wrong.

I'm pretty sure that 9525 is a LE set. Maybe not in your part of the world? I'm not 100% though, so I may be wrong.

Well, in Germany it definitely is not. It stands in the prospectus and moreover I bought one in a normal retail shop, so there may be a hope for one set more, although its unlikely. But lego has surprised us many times..

Edited by augustus

2012 should be pretty much tied up now apart from the full release of the UCS B-wing and some kind of exclusive set for the up coming Star Wars Celebration. :classic:

9494's Obi Wan is just awesome! His face print with that great head of hair. :laugh: Just sayin'