Sign in to follow this  
turtleman2020

S4M

img_1527small.jpg

This is S4M he's a robot. He's named that because my name is Sam. He fights with a gun and a cloaking device. He isn't part of the bionicle or HF universe. He has a communication device (antennae) and one high powered optical device (eye). He mainly does assassinations.

img_1528small.jpg

A blurry backshot

img_1529small.jpg

armless so you can see the his body

img_1530small.jpg

His gun, It has a detachable bayonet and has extreme range

img_1531small.jpg

Preparing to fire

img_1532small.jpg

He's awesome

Edited by turtleman2020

Very nice! you've used some great techniques here and the colour scheme and overall layout of the figure is very cohesive and he looks very playable.

One thing I would suggest, though is to make the bayonette on the gun stick out a little longer. As it is now it's far too short and wouldn't really be very useful for stabbing and would probably also hurt the user of the gun....of course in S4M's case that might not be such an issue what with him being a robot and all.

Bayonettes should realy stick out past the end of the gun :wink:

Edited by Rocketbilly

Very nice! you've used some great techniques here and the colour scheme and overall layout of the figure is very cohesive and he looks very playable.

One thing I would suggest, though is to make the bayonette on the gun stick out a little longer. As it is now it's far too short and wouldn't really be very useful for stabbing and would probably also hurt the user of the gun....of course in S4M's case that might not be such an issue what with him being a robot and all.

Bayonettes should realy stick out past the end of the gun :wink:

Thanks, I was going to use Kopaka Phantoka's bayonet, but I was already using it on a moc.