Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Confirmation and Discussion

Hey! Keep arguing like that and I'll throw you both out the airlock.

@Masked - I'll get it out to you ASAP

I'm not here to make enemies on the bridge :sceptic:

Maybe you should have thought of that when you snagged the last space-muffin at yesterday's supper. :angry:

Maybe you should have thought of that when you snagged the last space-muffin at yesterday's supper. :angry:

Wtf are you talking about? I don't know what your problem is :wacko:*huh* Can we work it out so that we're not bickering for the years that we'll be on this ship?

Hey! Keep arguing like that and I'll throw you both out the airlock.

Well, I didn't start this conversation, Admiral. I don't know where or why Second Officer Gordon is coming up with this stuff.

Wtf are you talking about? I don't know what your problem is :wacko:*huh* Can we work it out so that we're not bickering for the years that we'll be on this ship?

Well, I didn't start this conversation, Admiral. I don't know where or why Second Officer Gordon is coming up with this stuff.

Haven't you seen ANY sci fi movie involving a space ship? It always starts with two crew members bickering over everything, and in the end, they stand together, become best friends, and slaughter all the evilness. And yes, I just said evilness. I mean, hello, we are on a ship, going for the first time to deep space, of course something is going to happen! Amateurs...

And I still want that muffin! :angry:

Haven't you seen ANY sci fi movie involving a space ship? It always starts with two crew members bickering over everything, and in the end, they stand together, become best friends, and slaughter all the evilness. And yes, I just said evilness. I mean, hello, we are on a ship, going for the first time to deep space, of course something is going to happen! Amateurs...

And I still want that muffin! :angry:

I'd like to remind you that this is not some science fiction movie or book. This is real life. This ship is made out of pure ABS plastic. Check out these ABS, best material in the galaxy. I hope you wake up and we can get down to some real flying here, Second Officer.

I'll also have you know I brought that last muffin to Captain McTague on the bridge. They're his favorite and I did not want him to miss it because of his hard work.

I can arrange to have the kitchen send you a muffin, if you really want it. Though you should watch your shape, there, Gordon, I don't want to bring you back home to your wife and kids the size of a planet. :look::tongue:

Ensign Holloway checkin' in, feels like I've got 2 whole days of engine maintenance experience under my belt so no need to worry about any leaks in the coolant for today.

I'd like to remind you that this is not some science fiction movie or book. This is real life. This ship is made out of pure ABS plastic. Check out these ABS, best material in the galaxy. I hope you wake up and we can get down to some real flying here, Second Officer.

I'll also have you know I brought that last muffin to Captain McTague on the bridge. They're his favorite and I did not want him to miss it because of his hard work.

I can arrange to have the kitchen send you a muffin, if you really want it. Though you should watch your shape, there, Gordon, I don't want to bring you back home to your wife and kids the size of a planet. :look::tongue:

Pfff, everyone knows movies are excellent metaphores for real life. And yes, that ABS is looking pretty damn good, exactly why we can do that course I set out earlier, :sweet:.

And thanks, but no thanks, I don't even want that muffin anymore. :sadnew:

Wait.... I have a wife and children?! More than one of them?! Why was I no aware of this? What else aren't you people telling me?!

Wait.... I have a wife and children?! More than one of them?! Why was I no aware of this? What else aren't you people telling me?!

I thought you watched the movies? Everybody has a wife and children.

Pfff, I bet my wife and children are better than yours. sir.

Ensign Holloway checkin' in, feels like I've got 2 whole days of engine maintenance experience under my belt so no need to worry about any leaks in the coolant for today.

Nope, they're all running a-okay, but you might want to run a diagnostic on the life support and make sure the Purists haven't tampered with the air filters.

Not that I know anything about engineering anymore. :look:

This ship is made out of pure ABS plastic. Check out these ABS, best material in the galaxy.

Aye, sir! But why can I see stars through the cracks in the walls? :sceptic: And the cockpit cover looks decidedly non-airtight. :look:

Aye, sir! But why can I see stars through the cracks in the walls? :sceptic: And the cockpit cover looks decidedly non-airtight. :look:

Contracting part of this ship through the JimButcher Corporation (especially in their Werewolf Shipyard) was not the wisest choice, but all it needs is a little pushing down from our engineers and those cracks should be sealed.

Pfff, I bet my wife and children are better than yours. sir.

I don't have a wife and kids.

I don't have a wife and kids.

*oh2* The commander is contradicting himself! Someone depose him from his office!

And, by the way, aren't those with a family back home always the first ones to die? We're all going to die except for the commander!

I don't want to die as a janitor. :cry_sad:

Luckily I have a wife husband and kids. Though they are stuck back on earth and we're on this ship. And to the janitor, I think somebody mentioned this, but the red shirts die first.

Luckily I have a wife husband and kids. Though they are stuck back on earth and we're on this ship. And to the janitor, I think somebody mentioned this, but the red shirts die first.

I know, but we don't have any red shirts (propably for this very reason).

I'll have you wearing a red shirt with spelling like that!

I can hear your misspelling from your voice...clearly :look:

And I'll have you know that even Shakespeare misspelled words. However, you're correct. That wasn't precisely the spelling I was aiming for. You see, the spell-check in my head seemed to be turned off. :sadnew:

I shall endeavor to ameliorate my decidedly atrocious spelling, as you comand :wink: .

*oh2* The commander is contradicting himself! Someone depose him from his office!

And, by the way, aren't those with a family back home always the first ones to die? We're all going to die except for the commander!

I know it sounds contradictory, but I just don't float that way, yo. :tongue:

It's a good thing this isn't a movie, so everybody's not going to die :look:

Oi, you forgot the obnoxious and obviously scummy accent which mysteriously disapeared mid-day 1. Aside from that, amazingly. I want to find an escape pod now. I need to vomit. :sick:

My head hurts. It feels like I'm an enirely different person. Oooooh, in adition to Shadows, my hat is also da' bomb. I'm keeping that. :wink: Well, it's good to be back after that reboot. Hopefully this time we can get through a virtual investigation without interuption. Wait, it's not virtual this time? You mean it really matters who lives or dies? *gulp*

We got switched!!! *oh2* Alright, Ensign Jack Campbell , security, reporting for duty! But, there doesn't seem to be much of a threat right now (except for overly-dramatic players :poke: Hinck :poke: ). Glad to see all of your pretty faces, and a couple of new ones!

Scrutinizing your picture, you're kind of cute, but it isn't entirely obvious if you're a boy or a girl named Jason. Please be a girl named Jason, it's going to be a long trip. :wink:

I'm a girl! But, um ... :look: ... I'm an alien girl, so my vagina is where your earth female's butthole is. :blush: Trust me. I'm not lying.

Well done Hinck, you're on your way to becoming an excellent Flipz; you spoke too soon and revealed another scum member! :laugh:

Yayz!

Where'd your Scottish accent go?

Yargh.

It was Scottish? I thought it was Russian! :wacko:

Vizvivzvivzzz

Ensign Pewter signing up for work.

But I like you! :cry_sad:

Oh, no, not this again. Everyone the last time someone in a Mafia television programme I was watching began to get all "I like you, blah, blah, blah!" it was because he was scum and trying to "warm up" to my hero Jedi Obi-Wan. That scum reminded me very much of Mr. ... oh, crap, what's your name now? Why do I get the impression that you're changing your identity? :laugh:

Welcome to the Ensigns. By the way, that Brian Pewter's a hansome looking fellow. :wink:

I can't say you're wrong about that, mate. Honestly, I don't know where I got my excellent looks from. I hang around the ship's kitchen and dining room more than I hang around the gym, but...whatever. :look:

Wow, I had been associating avatars with members names. I'm going to have to change my MO now. :wacko:

I seem to have issues changing my avatar once again. I don't know why, but I can't seem to load the new one from my computer, it always reverts to the old one. :cry_sad:

Has everyone confirmed? I can't see.

Someone help! :sing: Our admiral has gone blind! Quickly, take a seat Mr. Admiral.

Now, he's in the dentist chair. Let's get all that dental work done on him quickly, Doc.