Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Confirmation and Discussion

Oww, I have got the worst headache. Well, no time to complain, I'll just get back to the bridge, though. I have this weird feeling something bad is going to happen soon, but we must continue with our exploration regardless!

Ensign Jason Falcon here, reporting for duty!

You look familiar :look:

(I'm replacing Flipz, how am I doing so far?)

Where'd your Scottish accent go?

I would like to request that da bomb not go off in my face again so as to cause my hair to be charred blank (I'm a natural red head) and to stand up in such horrific fashion.

Huh, this is weird. It feels, like I've been here before... in a dream, or something... :wacko:

Uh, Chief Astrobiolgy Officer Richard Francis reporting for duty! Ready and willing to astrobiology some stuff :thumbup:

Nurse Wright reporting for duty. Again. Can everyone get new signatures ID card? Some temporal paradox body seems to have gotten them mixed up. :look:

Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews reporting for duty! Is it just me, or do the names of all the command officers seem way too long? :look: It must be all the titles weighing us down. Damned titles. :sadnew:

*snippity*

*gasp*

Hinckley's playing! :wub:

Good news everyone! Me hating Commander Walters was just an act for the virtual training... now I hate Lt. McAndrews! :tongue:

Good news everyone! Me hating Commander Walters was just an act for the virtual training... now I hate Lt. McAndrews! :tongue:

But I like you! :cry_sad:

But I like you! :cry_sad:

I find that hard to believe.

Donna Willis hear, Chief Researcher. Ready to do my job!

Lt. Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist, reporting in! :sweet:

You'd think Chief Astrophysicist would rank somewhat higher than Lieutenant, wouldn't you? :sceptic: Not even Lt. Commander?? :sad:

Lt. Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist, reporting in! :sweet:

You'd think Chief Astrophysicist would rank somewhat higher than Lieutenant, wouldn't you? :sceptic: Not even Lt. Commander?? :sad:

You were Lt. Commander at one point, but that hairdo got you demoted. Now bring me my afternoon beverage.

Nope. You're the same rank as the guy who scrubs the bedpans, and only I have that dubious honor. And don't you forget it. Astropsychiatrist...pft. :hmpf:

Oh, great. I used to be a Lieutenant Commander in the virtual reality, and now I am just an Ensign. And a janitor! Life's unfair. :sad:

Anyway, Ensign Peter Robbins is ready, Sir.

Oh, great. I used to be a Lieutenant Commander in the virtual reality, and now I am just an Ensign. And a janitor! Life's unfair. :sad:

Anyway, Ensign Peter Robbins is ready, Sir.

Welcome to the Ensigns. By the way, that Brian Pewter's a hansome looking fellow. :wink:

ensigns do all the work and get none of the credit.

Precicely! At least we don't wear red shirts! Then we'd be in trouble.

ensigns do all the work and get none of the credit.

I will not have any dissent on this ship! I was an ensign once, many years ago. Look where I am now. Work hard and you'll be in command of a ship one day :sweet: !

Precicely! At least we don't wear red shirts! Then we'd be in trouble.

I'll have you wearing a red shirt with spelling like that!

I can hear your misspelling from your voice...clearly :look:

I will not have any dissent on this ship! I was an ensign once, many years ago. Look where I am now. Work hard and you'll be in command of a ship one day :sweet: !

Hard Work, don't make me laugh, I remember this morning I was charting the courses, checking the fleet's data and prepping the bridge, while you were spending the whole morning making sure your hair was standing up straight. :sadnew:

Hard Work, don't make me laugh, I remember this morning I was charting the courses, checking the fleet's data and prepping the bridge, while you were spending the whole morning making sure your hair was standing up straight. :sadnew:

And a poor job you did with these charts. Seriously, you'll have us fly within miles of a sun. I would appreciate it if our first exploration mission didn't end with our fine ship melted into a giant mass of metal soup. Look, you've entered your telemetry off by several thousand kilometers. Captain McTague would throw you off the ship if he saw these course charts.

I'm in command of this bridge while the Captain takes his rest in the main rec room and I want things to run smoothly. If you have a problem, let's fix it, not grumble to ourselves about rank. That'll get us nowhere, unless you're one of those League of Purists nuts. I hope the security detail did a good enough screening to stop those looneys from boarding this ship. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to confirm the permissions from mission control for our launch and we can finally begin our exploration of deep space.

And a poor job you did with these charts. Seriously, you'll have us fly within miles of a sun. I would appreciate it if our first exploration mission didn't end with our fine ship melted into a giant mass of metal soup. Look, you've entered your telemetry off by several thousand kilometers. Captain McTague would throw you off the ship if he saw these course charts.

I'm in command of this bridge while the Captain takes his rest in the main rec room and I want things to run smoothly. If you have a problem, let's fix it, not grumble to ourselves about rank. That'll get us nowhere, unless you're one of those League of Purists nuts. I hope the security detail did a good enough screening to stop those looneys from boarding this ship. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to confirm the permissions from mission control for our launch and we can finally begin our exploration of deep space.

Hey man, I don't know if you have studied this baby's technical specifications, but the course I charted would be totally safe, AND it would spare us at least twelve parsecs. And don't insult my telemetry, my telemetry is still working as it should be, straight and steady, if you know what I mean.

And sure, you talk with the pencil pushers from mission control. While you do that, I will be in my cabin, taking a rest, I have been up all night correcting the hyperspace calculations somebody messed up.

Hey man, I don't know if you have studied this baby's technical specifications, but the course I charted would be totally safe, AND it would spare us at least twelve parsecs. And don't insult my telemetry, my telemetry is still working as it should be, straight and steady, if you know what I mean.

And sure, you talk with the pencil pushers from mission control. While you do that, I will be in my cabin, taking a rest, I have been up all night correcting the hyperspace calculations somebody messed up.

I'm not here to make enemies on the bridge :sceptic: