Jipay

What are you listening to?

Want to listen to the 10 hour version. Can I do it? :wub:

Thank you so much for introducing me to them. :wub:

I've been wanting some epic music for a while, and they satisfy. default_cry_happy.gif

Thank you so much for introducing me to them. :wub:

I've been wanting some epic music for a while, and they satisfy. default_cry_happy.gif

You're welcome. TSFH is awesome. :wub: Their "Strength of 1000 men" is also good.

Also, I tried listening to the 10 hour version, I only got to 1 hour 40 minutes. :cry_sad::grin:

Here is what I am listening to:

Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel [Official Music Video]

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Want to listen to the 10 hour version. Can I do it? :wub:

snip

How weird is that? I happened to discover these legends yesterday on youtube, this one is my favourite that I found. Funny how great minds think alike.

My friends and I decided to make a playlist of Youtube of the 30 most epic songs we could find. If anyone cares then they can follow my list named 'Things to listen to' by ScorpioxUK. I can say that we found a lot of good stuff to put in there. :classic:

Edited by Scorpiox

How weird is that? I happened to discover these legends yesterday on youtube, this one is my favourite that I found. Funny how great minds think alike.

*SNIP*

My friends and I decided to make a playlist of Youtube of the 30 most epic songs we could find. If anyone cares then they can follow my list named 'Things to listen to' by ScorpioxUK. I can say that we found a lot of good stuff to put in there. :classic:

Wow. You got some nice stuff in there! :thumbup::classic: I found another awhile back, it's called Armed by Faith, by Immediate Music. It's pretty epic, except that it sounds a bit more modern than TSFH.

Today's music was entire albums: The Kinks' Low Budget, The Cars' Candy-O, and Warren Zeavon's Excitable Boy. I think today's musicians could learn a thing or two about putting out a complete album with no duds....

Edited by nebraska

Am i wrong or does Canada produce some awesome bands?

Captain Becker

Rebecca Black, Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen AND Nickleback. I don't want to go to Canada anymore... :wink:

I jest, Nickleback aren't as bad as everyone makes out. :tongue:

Don't have any specific genre for music but like the "punk rock" kind of music. My favorite band in Linkin Park but don't know which level of rock they do :P

Don't care what people say, music today is nothing compared to this, sends shivers down my spine everytime i hear it.
They may be no more, but they're still the best band in the world in my eyes.

Don't have any specific genre for music but like the "punk rock" kind of music. My favorite band in Linkin Park but don't know which level of rock they do :P

They're genre-busting. They used to be nu-metal (i.e. Hybrid Theory and Meteora), but they change with each album. Their latest one, Living Things, is a mishmash of like 10 different genres, mixed to their liking.

They're my favorite band, too, and I am really enjoying the new album. Nothing will ever be as good as Hybrid Theory, but this one is pretty close to that level. Much better than Minutes to Minute and the disgraceful A Thousand Suns, at any rate.

Awesome music from an awesome film, I hope everybody can share the awesomeness of this. :sweet:

And also something vastly different. I listen to this while the world burns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0kbC0hQHRg

From another brilliant film.

'The horror! The horror...' Edited by Scorpiox

A playlist with Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Memphis May Fire, Of Mice & Men, Asking Alexandria and a bunch of other similar hardcore/metalcore bands. Good workout playlist :thumbup:

-'Skintas

Heard this first time today when i was driving my car, this song is jsut absolutly beatiful!

So emotional. :pir-cry_happy:

Captain Becker

After watching the first season of 'The West Wing', during which CJ mimes along to 'The Jackal':

Eventually turned me on the the real song, which I find impossible to listen to without miming along to it myself! :grin: