LegoMyMamma

MOC: Cats Next Door

gallery_15845_212_1480.png

Another *Alternate* MOC build entirely with using only

one set -- Butterfly Beauty Shop

6967214922_d21f6e2811.jpg

CND: Cats Next Door ~

Clubhouse for some Friends to keep neighborhood cats away from their hair bows & clips.

You see, these aren't just ordinary hair accessories -- they're Bluetooth communication devices disguised as Fancy Hair Decorations!

These Friends invented the devices to be used in their Neighborhood Watch Program -- especially next to the CITY they are located! :wink:

The devices blend into everyday appearance, so no one knows they are always in communication range of a Friend.

Pesky neighborhood cats keep snatching up the devices thinking they are cat toys!

We all know how cats love to play with these type of objects for hours.

6967207424_77d930d4c6.jpg

CND: Decoy~girl can be seen from the front and all sides for 24/7 defense!

6967210046_5995f525a0.jpg

CND: Going to the rooftop, while one Friend monitors the computer inside.

6967208812_ce1db28aeb.jpg

CND: Water-sprayer defense station (ya know cats hate water, right?). Red alert light for cat detection and linked with computer inside clubhouse.

6967205324_f96131717c.jpg

CND: Relaxing on the Rooftop, after a long day protecting their inventions!

[Classified Info:] blink, blink ... "These girls have a command center where they create & test the devices. There are cat deterrence gadgets at every angle: A water-spray cannon, dog-scented fur siding, entrance door waterfall mechanism, ladder with emergency hot air gun, brush and deflection mirror -- as well as a *decoy* girl always standing guard on the Rooftop!

The water-cannon has a red-light alert beacon that also alerts the friend on the Clubhouse computer inside.

The work table inside the clubhouse has a frequency modulator to activate each hair piece for a specific Friend."

Their Number One mission: Keep cats from destroying their stuff!

:sweet:

Any similarities to the American TV show "Kids Next Door" is completely subliminal {wink}

Funny yet clever 'LegoMyMamma', so which one is 'Number One' ! :laugh:

But it would have to be a girl though.....goodness help them if she is like 'Number Three' ! :laugh:

501_Codename_Kids_Next_Door_Oper-3.jpg

Brick On with your Friend's 'LegoMyMamma' ! :sweet:

Edited by lightningtiger

Wow, I like how you used the lipstick for the teeth and the grills for the whiskers. :laugh:

Funny yet clever 'LegoMyMamma', so which one is 'Number One' ! :laugh:

But it would have to be a girl though.....goodness help them if she is like 'Number Three' ! :laugh:

On a scale of 1-to-10, how much do you reckon I, myself, am like 'Number Three'? :wink:

Wow, I like how you used the lipstick for the teeth and the grills for the whiskers. :laugh:

Thank you -- it is truly a blast using my imagination on alternate uses for Friends elements! The possibilities are endless :wub: