de Gothia

de Gothia meets Elon Chorian

He passed the Gates of Ondylion when spring came in Mitgardia. In Avalonia it was almost summer now and de Gothia was cold even now when the Mitgardians was dressed for the spring and the snow was melting. He met Elon Chorian outside one of Ondylion´s many city barracks. Next to Elon was Lena, de Gothia´s love and daughter to Elon himself. de Gothia´s mission in Mitgardia and Ondylion was to ask Elon for his daughters hand...

7413649696_d954bb4292.jpg

C&C much welcome

Ecc: I hope that this moc fits in the great city of Ondylion

edit: A new pic with another angle. Added a white paper background instead. Thought it looked like snow..

7424957682_6c5239f6b7.jpg

Edited by de Gothia

So he was on a :wub: mission :laugh: I wonder what Elon Chorian will say :look:

The brickwork on the houses works very well :thumbup: and the angled section on the corner house adds a lot to the scene.

Very nice scene :classic:

Brilliant as usual, lovely street scene.

Edited by llb

great build. Nice use of details with the chickens, pots and bucket. My only issue is their isn't enough photos!

Lovely houses. Lovely girl. Good luck dG!

If he says, "no!", Mesodraconem will send some elite guards to ask him to reconsider!

great build. Nice use of details with the chickens, pots and bucket. My only issue is their isn't enough photos!

Styrbjorn too!

Really nice houses, I love them!

Thanks guys! Happy to hear that you like it! :classic:

There will be more photos and some more angles of the moc. I kind of hurried my editing because my son was to wake up any minute... :laugh::blush:

Z: Hehe, thanks my friend but I fell that Elon isn´t the guyyou want to mess with so I really hope he says yes! Hopes he sees this thread! :laugh:

Z: Hehe, thanks my friend but I fell that Elon isn´t the guyyou want to mess with so I really hope he says yes! Hopes he sees this thread! :laugh:

Don't worry, I would instruct them to be polite. At first. Besides, don't you think Triann Burress is also someone not to be messed with? :grin:

Sending guards because someone declines their daughter's hand in marriage? Shame on you, ZC! :laugh:

Wonderful build, de Gothia! :thumbup:

Sending guards because someone declines their daughter's hand in marriage? Shame on you, ZC! :laugh:

Might makes right... plus, denying true love... potential shame on Elon!

Lovely build. I really like the color usage. I may have to borrow that idea.

The street scene looks spot on to what I would imagine.

Keep up the great work! It inspires me to start up my own Historic MOCs.

How jolly! A wedding is just the kind of thing to uplift our spirits in these dark times! All eyes are on Ecclesiastes; what will he say? :wink:

Good Luck dG! The build looks great, and the color choices are perfect. With all of these free builds, you just might single handedly ensure Avalonia has the most points! I have to start posting....

the most powerful thing in the world... :sweet:

good luck dG, if yes is the answer then I expect another brilliant work by you!

Thanks for the kind feedback! Glad you all liked it!

And I hope Ecc answers soon! Feels silly to stand here in the street like that for another whole day :laugh::wink:

I have to agree with everyone, this is yet another classic build from you. You seem to be able to capture a perfect feel of our guild every time, no matter the size of your MOC.

And, I'm digging the intrigue over your developing storyline! Can't wait to see what happens next!

You seem to be able to capture a perfect feel of our guild every time,

It's Mitgardia :wink:

but yes it does look somewhat Avalonian :thumbup:

Love it and it does fit Ondylion! :thumbup::classic: Great work on the different houses and the details on them like the angled wall and the stonework. Also nice to see the snow owl and just a bit of snow!

Thanks for the kind feedback! Glad you all liked it!

And I hope Ecc answers soon! Feels silly to stand here in the street like that for another whole day :laugh::wink:

In the meanwhile you're ofcourse invited into Elon's house. And as all loving fathers, you just don't let go your daugther that easy. Tomorrow Elon will announce his answer :wink:

I have to agree with everyone, this is yet another classic build from you. You seem to be able to capture a perfect feel of our guild every time, no matter the size of your MOC.

And, I'm digging the intrigue over your developing storyline! Can't wait to see what happens next!

I'm think you're indeed missing that it's suppose to be Mitgardian and not Avalonian :wink:

Edited by Ecclesiastes

I think the Moc as usual is great, I love de Gothia will get married. :thumbup:

Thanks again! Updated the first post with a more Mitgardia background. But as we say in Avalonia:

You can take an Avalonian out of Avalonia but you can never take Avalonia out of an Avalonian! :wink:

Ecc: For Lena I could wait a life time!

Ecc: For Lena I could wait a life time!

Perhaps you should not have told him that; you may end up sticking around the north quite a bit longer than you planned. :grin:

Now that sounds like a good condition for the marriage, de Gothia has to stay in Mitgardia :laugh:

Haha, that would be something! :classic:

As a matter of fact, I just ordered a bunch of white plates on BL! :wink:

Edited by de Gothia

7427298010_9b1e512b4b_c.jpg

Elon has given de Gothia his blessing! :wink:

Edited by Ecclesiastes