Cunctator

Modular Madness: Ollivander's mens clothes

indexed.gif B-OM-21C

Hi to everybody!

Another entry to this great contest: Ollivander one day realized it was more profitable to sell clothes instead of magical wands, so here it is Ollivander’s mens clothes!

dscf1801_800.jpg

dscf1806_800.jpg

dscf1802_800.jpg

dscf1793_800.jpg

dscf1795_800.jpg

Hope you like it!

Awesome! You chose a rather unique concept by making a modular run by Ollivander. Your building is fantastic! The dark blue makes for an amazing roof. The interior just wows me. Is that Indiana Jones I spy going to get another suit? I love your entry. Keep it up!

Great job on turning a open backed shop into a modular building! I espescially like how you did the clothes hangers.

Edited by TheKingOfBuilding

hey

i think this is really neat. I love how you used the colors and made it look like olivanders just super sized. I also love the idea of a mens clothing store.

very nice work. I bet it looks good with the other modulars.

Thank you for sharing

Charlie

Great job. I really like how you've made this building into a corner building. The windows, color choices, and the roof are all magnificent.

The interior is just as good. It is finely detailed and has a very warming feeling. :classic:

Best of luck on the contest.

Great noble looking building and interior. :thumbup:

I'd just add some pavement decoration at the corner, maybe.

Wow it is awesome with a touch of HP thrown in for good measure. Question after the contest will you be making the LDD available that is if you made one?

Really beautiful build! I've always been a fan of converting non-modular sets into modulars, and you didn't a brilliant job of taking the essence of the original set and making it your own. Very strong contender for the contest.

This is cool! :laugh: This is more like an overabundant MOC. I like that you took Ollivanders Wand Shop from 10217, threw it on the ground, gathered the pieces(and then some) and rebuilt it into this beauty.I see Ollivander stuck a wand on the shelf upstairs. I guess he couldn't quite give up wands. I like that you kept the exterior Ollivanders, but didn't. The colors and general facade of O's is there, but it's so much more.

Another great entry! My favourite part of this one is the colour choice, both for the exterior and the interior - and the interior details are wonderful. The clothing racks are superb :)

Oh, it's that dark blue roof that sets this one off, AWESOME modular 'Cunctator'.....detailing there plenty of it ! :wub:

It's nice to see someone else who likes making clothing racks, etc., excellent job on the old 19th century department store styling. :thumbup:

Good luck with this excellent piece of designing 'Cunctator' and Brick On ! :grin:

Very impressive corner MOD! I like how you have fitted out the interior, it looks just how a mens wear shop should look.

Bwooaah....another superb looking building... !! Beautifull and very detailed!!!

greetz, LegoSjaak

Gorgeous! The colours match perfectly. Really well built. It will be difficult to compete against this...

That's really nice. I love the colours (and it makes me wonder how many Rise of the Sphinxes died so that roof could be built!) and the interior detail. PArticularly the colours... it stands out a little from a lot of the other modulars, while still fitting in in design and aesthics. Great stuff.

The details on the outside are impressive, especially the angled corner, and window work :thumbup:

But I like the interior even better, the clothing racks work great, as do the briefcase shelves, and the floor pattern fits nicely.

Very impressive MOC :classic:

Thanks a lot for all your comments, I appreciated each of them :blush:

Wow it is awesome with a touch of HP thrown in for good measure. Question after the contest will you be making the LDD available that is if you made one?

Sorry but I have no LDD, I still work with the old method of successive approximations :wink:

It was really a fun build and I'm glad you liked it.

I thought about doing something very similar with Ollivander's. The color scheme is very whimsical and could blend in with the colorful Modular line. The interior is really well done also. It is a welcomed addition to the busy downtown area.

Keep up the good work. I'll have to step up my game to compete for this contest.

Great work! Despite the change of business for Ollivander, he seems to be doing well if he can afford 'renting' a lovely corner building. I like how you used a design inspired by the 'official' Ollivander's and still made a unique building. Good luck in the competiotion! It's going to be a tough one!