Sign in to follow this  
ZCerberus

Kaliphlin Tower

Come see it at Brickworld (all two of you from the upper mid-west who aren't already coming that is!)

7367649964_2ef3004381_c.jpg

7367649930_3f6b217ec1_c.jpg

7367649900_e9e1ceb16c_c.jpg

7182417333_58df7d5775_c.jpg

7367650056_b5d9df0752_c.jpg

7182417285_c822eb12fe_c.jpg

Looks very Kaliphlin :thumbup: The tan and light blue work great, and the round tower is impressive.

Lots of nice details on the ground as well.

I for one think it's great that you built a tower for each Guild so they are all represented :classic:

I am in awe at the rate you are pumping this builds out! Well done and I have to say I think this might be my favorite of the towers you have done for Brickworld.

Love the details around the tower, the use of the tiles on the side. Great use of color without making it look chaotic or "messy"

really have me wishing I could make the 15 hour trek to Chicago....

I am in awe at the rate you are pumping this builds out!

This was the last, and I lost some sleep trying to get it done! I had to become a bit of a recluse, but at least all four guilds will have something... though Avalonia will still be the most represented.

Well done and I have to say I think this might be my favorite of the towers you have done for Brickworld.

I think it is my favorite to a degree as well. I am bringing Riverrun Watchtower as well and sadly it might be my least favorite. Riverrun is on a 32 x 32 baseplate though, so it is the mightiest!

Love the details around the tower, the use of the tiles on the side. Great use of color without making it look chaotic or "messy"

I borrowed the tower technique from another place, but I made a few MAJOR improvements to that design. It is quite sturdy and something I will use in the future. I KNEW I have to use the dark tan tiles because I have like 4 pick a brick cups of them, so I wanted to add some lighter colors and some different colors from the other builds to make this one unique.

really have me wishing I could make the 15 hour trek to Chicago....

me too :cry_sad:

I for one think it's great that you built a tower for each Guild so they are all represented :classic:

darkdragon has a build for each guild as well, so hopefully every guild will be well represented.

Great work on this, the tower looks very "Kaliphlin". But why Lannisters? Shouldn't they be Martells. :laugh: Excellent use of the light blue to contrast with the dark tan. Also, great use of that car canopy thing. Despite the fact that BrickWorld starts today, and that I'm sure that you were working on other things as well, this doesn't look the slightest bit rushed. Keep up the great work.

This one is also great, love the blue and the round design. I also saw it before but you say you've got a better way. Can you show a picture of it?

And from wich set are the dark red torso's? LOTR?

Great build Z, thanks for representing Kaliphlin for us. I'm probably the closest to Brickworld being in Southwest Michigan, yet I can't make it due to work. Glad you could pick up the slack!

This one is also great, love the blue and the round design. I also saw it before but you say you've got a better way. Can you show a picture of it?

And from wich set are the dark red torso's? LOTR?

The dark red torso with the blue circle in the middle is Eomer's torso, it comes with Uruk-Hai Army.

You are producing mocs in record time! And they all looks great Z! That flag thing on top of the tower is just great! How did you attached those 2x2 tiles to the tower?

Great work!