Sign in to follow this  
markus1984

Episode VI - Battle of Endor Diorama

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi,

I FINALLY after a long construction period, I completed my scene from the Battle for Endor :laugh:

The most elaborate was the bunker and the AT-ST in minifig. scale !

Although I have replica the AT-ST from Brickdoctor ( hope it`s ok for you :sweet: )

because i think it is already built really perfect!

For the bunker I've looked at many images, ideas and other things which i found in the Inet, But I think I have it implemented well :wink:

enough talking so look at the attached pictures and a lot of fun while :tongue:

7173365241_6308163a28.jpg

7173375625_bd1bc798a5.jpg7173366305_9ea766e484.jpg

7173382023_4f909d2439.jpg7173386345_5d77ec759f.jpg

flickr

greetings

markus

This is great, I love the AT-ST, also the greenery in the bottom right is really well done.

I just saw the movie, and this looks just like it! The bunker is great, although the greenery is even better! How many Stormies and Scout Troopers do you have in this MOC?

I just saw the movie, and this looks just like it! The bunker is great, although the greenery is even better! How many Stormies and Scout Troopers do you have in this MOC?

Thanks

About 42 Storm/Scouttroopers

Edited by markus1984

That is a beautiful diorama. The scale looks great for a display. I am very impressed. I should try my hand at something like this.

Keep up the great work!

Nice work. It looks big, accurate and detailed. The forest is thick and lush and the ground also looks great. Your bunker looks awesome and you have done a good job on getting the angles in the panelling. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Great work! That AT-ST is fantastic! Anyone who can built an AT-ST like that is truly an awesome builder. :innocent:

:tongue:

I love that bunker. It's so smooth, and yet you've got so many great textures there. :wub: Nice work with the plants on the ground, too.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Great work markus1984! :classic::thumbup:

Lots of really nice details, I especially like the smaller trees - you've made the branches look very realistic. If it was mine I would have included lots of 'scorched' ewoks.....but I digress! :wink:

Great scene :thumbup:

Large numbers of plain white stormtroopers simply look awesome in a forest. That's probably why Palpy didn't send camouflaged troops.

Great work! That AT-ST is fantastic! Anyone who can built an AT-ST like that is truly an awesome builder. :innocent:

:tongue:

I love that bunker. It's so smooth, and yet you've got so many great textures there. :wub: Nice work with the plants on the ground, too.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thank you very much,

yes your AT-ST has brought to me some puzzles and prepared me a headache :tongue: :tongue:

because i want to build it so exactly as the template :classic:

I wanted to make the forest even more beautiful and bigger but this project swallowed many more parts than I had expected!

as fast as I could not reorder in brick link so fast that parts were still empty :laugh: :laugh:

Awsome work! Love the bunker and the AT-ST! The thing that really catches my eye is the tree designs. Beautiful detail there. :wub:

Wow! Great diorama. I love the bunker and the AT-ST, and all of the greenery is great too. And of course the minifigs make it all perfect. You're obviously quite skilled. What're ya planning next? :laugh:

What a great scene! Loving the SNOT bunker and the storytelling of the scene, like the little group of rebels surrounded by angry stormtroopers. I loved RotJ so much as a kid so this brings back memories.

'You rebel scum!' heh heh.

Wow! Great diorama. I love the bunker and the AT-ST, and all of the greenery is great too. And of course the minifigs make it all perfect. You're obviously quite skilled. What're ya planning next? :laugh:

Thanks a lot guys

hahaha I have a lot planned but I always want to build bigger things and for that I must increase my assortment :laugh: :laugh: