gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

Being a former Borders Premium member, I got a promotional coupon in the mail from Barnes and Noble. Save extra 20% off on any one item.

Coupon Code: QDLU2P5FMQ943

This offer is for USA only:

So according to ToysnBricks, there is currently an Amazon local deal where you spend $12 to get a $25 store credit on Yoyo.com.

I have used this and it works, effectively buying 2 Elite Clone Trooper battle pack for the price of one (with free 2-day shipping/no tax)!

While the selection on Yoyo.com is not too great, it is a great deal to pick up anything below $30. Enter YFRESH for an addition 10%-ish discount.

Thanks, Donut. Kind of a convoluted way to do things, but it worked for me... got Heroica Castle Fortaan ($29.99) for $16.99 with no tax and no shipping. Amazon Local looks pretty useful, I'd never seen it before... I already did another one of these voucher deals and saved $15 off Mother's Day gift. Good catch :thumbup:

Yea it is pretty sweet deal, I am glad I could help out.

My order came in the mail today and I was really surprised since I ordered on Saturday. I guess they take the 2-day shipping pretty seriously! :classic:

Like I just posted in the CMF 7 topic..

A case of the CMF7 in amazon.it are now for 87,10 euros!

Too bad the shipping estimate is September 1st at the moment, but didn't stop me from ordering two cases. With shipping 1,60 euros per fig :)

http://www.amazon.it/gp/offer-listing/B005WGIGZI/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

EDIT:

Well that didn't last long.

Now it's 114,89 euros and estimate arrival at June 1st.

Edited by Dervish

Definitely not a sale, but for those interested, TRU in the US has brought out the summer sets. Prices as follows:

LOTR

Helm's Deep 159.99

Mines of Moria 99.99

Uruk-hai 34.99

Shelob 24.99

Monsters

Vampire castle 109.99

Vampire hearse 39.99

Werewolf 24.99

Mummy 14.99

Creator

Seaside house 79.99

Several of each in stock when I visited today-- :wub:

The Austrian chain INTERSPAR is selling old Minifigure Series for just €1,00 per piece!

They had Series 3 thru 5 in my store near Linz, 6-7 were priced regularly (€2,49)

Edited by PhoenixAustria

Lots of clearance at Kmart.com (only in the US): My link

My name is Sisco, and I approve this sale. :thumbup:

Thanks for the heads up!

No problem :classic: I would have ordered some stuff myself if I wasn't saving for my trip to a Lego store with PAB wall.

Lots of clearance at Kmart.com (only in the US): My link

Well the online specials are good, but I found not one of these is on sale for me to pickup using "store pickup." :cry_sad: I did however head down to my local Kmart and found the following which I get.

4182 The Cannibal Escape $11.00

4183 The Mill $15.00

4195 Queen Anne $30.00

:thumbup: Ralph

K-Mart online clearance is always good, but they oddly never any available for pick-up at local stores and they are always out of stock for shipping. Otherwise, I would pick some of those sets up for sure. Every time I go into a K-Mart I am always so depressed. It is such a sad feeling store. No wonder it almost went bankrupt multiple times.

Ralph

Nice pick ups! Those are some great deals for sure.

Not a sale exactly, but some Walmart stores are clearancing out the Harry Potter sets. I found:

Hogwarts Castle: $90 (none were left)

Hogwarts: $35

Knight Bus: $25

At that price, I would have grabbed a castle. Oddly, even though I've read that PotC are also being clearanced in some Walmarts, the one I was at had several sets that were not on clearance.

At my walmart I picked up the last (2) Hogwarts @ $15 ea., (3) Whitecap bay @ $25.00 ea. (they still had about (4) left), and (5) The Knight Bus @ $10 ea. (about 15 left) They also had the Mill (don't exactly remember) but they were either $15 or $20 ea. (6-7 of these left) They also the (2) of the small sets @ $4.00 ea. (alot of these)

They had the Cars Flo's Cafe @ $20 I think (could've been $25).....

I live in the south suburbs of Chicago...

Roob

At my walmart I picked up the last (2) Hogwarts @ $15 ea., (3) Whitecap bay @ $25.00 ea. (they still had about (4) left), and (5) The Knight Bus @ $10 ea. (about 15 left) They also had the Mill (don't exactly remember) but they were either $15 or $20 ea. (6-7 of these left) They also the (2) of the small sets @ $4.00 ea. (alot of these)

They had the Cars Flo's Cafe @ $20 I think (could've been $25).....

I live in the south suburbs of Chicago...

Roob

Wow, wish I could have got some Hogwarts or Knight Buses for that price. If anyone else sees any HP at all for more than 50% off, would you mind picking them up and mailing them?

Wow, wish I could have got some Hogwarts or Knight Buses for that price. If anyone else sees any HP at all for more than 50% off, would you mind picking them up and mailing them?

They also some other cars sets and some Kre-o sets dirt cheap...

Roob

Edited by BoobyToy

I was on vacation in Florida for two weeks and also found some of the reduced sets at Walmart - we get some discounts in Germany as well, but nothing like this. I got:

- POTC Queen Anne $40

- POTC Whitecap Bay $ 25

- Harry Potter Hogwarts $ 15

- Harry Potter Castle $ 40

- Harry Potter Bus $ 12

This was at the Super Walmart in Bonita Springs, FL. When I last checked yesterday morning, there were still multiples of everything mentioned above left, sans the Queen Anne, however. If I lived there, I would have spent $ 200 easily.

Cheers

Frank

You got lucky, I was in upstate NY 2 weeks ago, checked 4 walmarts and 3 kmarts, none of them had any good discounts :/

Here in germany a local store (ex ratio) is selling kings carriage ambush for 20, 6753 highway transport for 45, and 7636 combine harvester for 25,00 .

Stopped by a Walmart not too far from where I live and found some sets on clearance. Prices weren't as great as what others have found but a sale is a sale.

4183 - PotC - The Mill $30.00, 25% off

4191 - PotC - Captain's Cabin $7.00, 42% off

4194 - PotC - Whitecap Bay $54.00, 33% off

4195 - PotC - Queen Anne's Revenge $79.00, 33% off

4738 - HP - Hagrid's Hut $30.00, 25% off

4842 - HP - Hogwarts Castle $89.00, 32% off

4865 - HP - The Forbidden Forest $7.00, 42% off

4866 - HP - The Knight Bus $25.00, 29% off

7868 - SW - Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter $30.00, 25% off

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

Barnes & Noble has the LOTR LEGO sets up on their website, and ATTACK ON WEATHERTOP 9472 is currently marked at a list price of $49.95, as opposed to the official SRP of $59.99. I don't know if that's a listing error or just something B&N worked out with LEGO. What's more, B&N currently has it marked down to $44.95! If you have a membership, it's free express shipping -- AND B&N almost always has coupons you can apply (a quick Google search will turn up some valid ones, such as 15% off, even for non-members). I happened to have a membership coupon for 20% off, on account of Father's Day coming up. Even after paying tax, I was able to snag the set for a mere $38! That works out to about 8.9 cents per piece!

If you don't want to go the B&N route, Amazon has dropped their price to match: $44.95, with free shipping included.

Edited by Admonisher