Si-MOCs

Kaliphlin Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I understood that...but if they work together I'd say the Drow are more of a threat than before.

Noo :laugh:

You have to say:

If they work together, the mage is the worsest threat imaginable. :tongue:

The Drow are still the same as 2 days ago...

Noo :laugh:

You have to say:

If they work together, the mage is the worsest threat imaginable. :tongue:

The Drow are still the same as 2 days ago...

Okay. All I really know is that together, they make a force to be reckoned with.

As I asked not too long ago,

Due to an unfortunate lack of good taste in the past, most of my Lego collection is Bionicle. Would it be okay to post a beast that's mostly Bionicle parts? I'm not sure if there's some rule against that in GoH...

On an unrelated note:

Due to an unfortunate lack of good taste in the past, most of my Lego collection is Bionicle. Would it be okay to post a beast that's mostly Bionicle parts? I'm not sure if there's some rule against that in GoH...

No rule that i know of... i say go for it! There are a few ppl around GoH that use bionicle elements - Siercon and Coral, Liqr and Captn Beerbeard come to mind. :classic:

My sister!

My poor sister. Brave and valiant, she was. She will be avenged.

Heads will roll.

No problem at all. Some good MOCs have been done already with Bionicle monsters.

Lord Flagg, sorry to hear about Kathryn's fate. Is there any hope that we can capture her and convert her back to her human self? In any case, this Revolword fellow will suffer a horrible punishment. We will drag him by his toenails through the Dune Sea. We will hold his feet and hands to the lava flows of Mt Erezhi. The desert vultures will eat his organs. The sand-worms will gnaw his bones. etc. You get the idea.

7321804138_df00613a49_c.jpg

Completely fabulous builds and great story, SoT!

But... I gotta say... my sand golem from challenge 3 can totally kick that water and sand elemental's butt! Look at that puny thing! I'm going to go tell the Sandster to take care of these elemental wusses and this Wictor dude right now... Challenge Four - over before it began!

7186919052_8e1b44510a_z.jpg

But... I gotta say... my sand golem from challenge 3 can totally kick that water and sand elemental's butt! Look at that puny thing! I'm going to go tell the Sandster to take care of these elemental wusses and this Wictor dude right now... Challenge Four - over before it began!

Drat, I was looking forward to challenge 4 :wink:

Finally I have built! Now if only I could get a good pic.....

Edited by Medic!!!

I agree with NM....although I would be worried that his Sandster would try to hug the other elementals to death!

He's back? I thought your heroes washed him away... :wink: Seriously though I think you should keep him around forever and he can become a legend in Kaliphlin something like the Yeti... :thumbup:

My flagship is progressing fine. Still waiting for an order from Lego Shop at home to print out a new Kaliphlin Times edition. My Black Pyramid project got put on the backburner when I started working on my flagship but I intend to get back to it soon. And of course the Hitchhikers Guide to the Siccus Badlands is long overdue for an update. However I think I have a few more new pieces to collect before I will work anymore on that.

I agree with NM....although I would be worried that his Sandster would try to hug the other elementals to death!

Ah, yes, the crushing sand-hug of death! A terrible way to go...

He's back? I thought your heroes washed him away... :wink: Seriously though I think you should keep him around forever and he can become a legend in Kaliphlin something like the Yeti... :thumbup:

He washed away, but then reconstituted himself down below in the caverns somewhere once the water drained away. Too late to prevent recovery of the crystal of course. But now, with no crystal to guard, he's freed to leave the caverns and roam the Siccus Badlands! And he's looking for that crystal, and whoever now controls it. And he's mad! So watch out Victor Revolword!

My flagship is progressing fine. Still waiting for an order from Lego Shop at home to print out a new Kaliphlin Times edition. My Black Pyramid project got put on the backburner when I started working on my flagship but I intend to get back to it soon. And of course the Hitchhikers Guide to the Siccus Badlands is long overdue for an update. However I think I have a few more new pieces to collect before I will work anymore on that.

I hear ya. I've got a bunch of half-built things too, and some ideas for more. I think I need to learn how to focus. Especially since the good weather is cutting into my LEGO time.

Ok... Bad photo... Awful photo. But my camera setup hasn't been the same since I changed it due to lack of space.

7341972980_6e4cf3201a.jpg

It's completely irrelevant I know but I feel as if I have to build something for us......

Maybe next challenge.

Ok... Bad photo... Awful photo. But my camera setup hasn't been the same since I changed it due to lack of space.

7341972980_6e4cf3201a.jpg

It's completely irrelevant I know but I feel as if I have to build something for us......

Maybe next challenge.

I like it! Its simple yet detailed enough to give a good representation of your ruined islands. :thumbup: And the photo is definately not any worse than mine :laugh:

@purpleparadox: nice monster!

Fellow Kaliphlin Brothers and Sisters,

Other Historicans,

Together with Mikel Kalores, the Alleenridders will ride out again. In Historica, we are better known as the Knights of Mpya Stedor, but before we arrived here, we travelled around the world to destroy the evil threats...

Not all Alleenridders will ride out, as in these dark times, Mpya Stedor needs to be protected as well.

We are going to travel into the heart of Historica, deep under the grounds. Our goal is to find Valsharess, to stop her and to stop Lloth!

We are not foolish, we know what we do as we got something they will never expect...

"Screw you death! One day, I'll be home again!"

The Alleenridders

Lord Damaximus

@purpleparadox: nice monster!

Fellow Kaliphlin Brothers and Sisters,

Other Historicans,

Together with Mikel Kalores, the Alleenridders will ride out again. In Historica, we are better known as the Knights of Mpya Stedor, but before we arrived here, we travelled around the world to destroy the evil threats...

Not all Alleenridders will ride out, as in these dark times, Mpya Stedor needs to be protected as well.

We are going to travel into the heart of Historica, deep under the grounds. Our goal is to find Valsharess, to stop her and to stop Lloth!

We are not foolish, we know what we do as we got something they will never expect...

"Screw you death! One day, I'll be home again!"

The Alleenridders

Lord Damaximus

Riding out? We have a group of adventurers who would much like to help! We will ship them to Mpya Stedor then they can catch you up... Or something like that.

Riding out? We have a group of adventurers who would much like to help! We will ship them to Mpya Stedor then they can catch you up... Or something like that.

we are honoured that you want to ride with us!

But "Alleenridders" is a translation of the "Lonely Knights", a group of individuals coming from all corners of the world.

Mpya Stedor will host your warriors and the survivers of your lost hometown! We have enought space and resources :classic:

But only one of them can join us on our mission :classic:

we are honoured that you want to ride with us!

But "Alleenridders" is a translation of the "Lonely Knights", a group of individuals coming from all corners of the world.

Mpya Stedor will host your warriors and the survivers of your lost hometown! We have enought space and resources :classic:

But only one of them can join us on our mission :classic:

One will be enough... We will send our mighty friend Silenus. He may want a horse but.... He may not need one to ride (Mysterious face)

New moc has been made so I will post that very soon.

EDIT: Here is le Tablescrap.

7344452960_6d958fcd4b.jpg

DOUBLEEDIT ZOMFG! Moar tablecrap.

7159739157_31790a2de5.jpg

I don't understand..... Today we had a message from Avalonia talking about the Drow. It wasn't clear... I'm confused. Who are the drow?.. What do they look like?.... Oh well I cleared out an old Drow tomb and found A necromancer. The guard with me fell into the water and I'd be burnt to the stake if it wasn't for my mighty bucket.

In other words.... Who are the Drow? I know they rebelled. I know that they use red and black buildings. What do they look like. Why did they rbel? etc.

Coulds someone just explain the Drow to me please.

Edited by Medic!!!

I finished something in LDD last night that I hope to build when I have the ecconomic capability.

7354492442_dbeb6b2334.jpg

Kaliphlin Round Tower 01 by gedren_y, on Flickr

7354492514_be7edf1a22.jpg

Kaliphlin Round Tower 02 by gedren_y, on Flickr

7354492592_37ebe96c13.jpg

Kaliphlin Round Tower 03 by gedren_y, on Flickr

It was inspired by this MOC, but uses this technique.

I am aware that TLG doesn't yet make a dark tan 1x4 tile. I just used it as a placeholder for a more complicated 'brickwork' to be determined later.

That looks great! I have been thinking that Nannan's Pillar of Flesh is very inspiring as well, but the other build I had never seen. Wow, some good stuff. Hopefully you find the economic resources to build yours as well!

I'm assuming it's still okay to join up? I've got a couple of tribesmen I need to take pictures of paint if the guilds are still open.

I'm assuming it's still okay to join up? I've got a couple of tribesmen I need to take pictures of paint if the guilds are still open.

Yer signed up! Glad to have ya aboard! Welcome to the Kaliphlin Guild.

Have a seat, grab an ale, and tell us a bit about yourself. Name, back-story, maybe a picture or two...

I don't like my sig. I feel restricted that he's a monk and that he stays in a monastery all the time. I know he doesn't have to but......

I think (if it's ok?) I wil change again. I know this sounds soooooooo pathetic seeing as everyone sticks with theirs. But I think Kirk/Brother Thomas were ruhed because I was so excited to be in the guild. Maybe I'll use my Skyrim character? Besides. Making figs and backstories is what I like doing.

Edited by Medic!!!