Sérgio

Layout: Serveja Vilage

This diorama is absolutely amazing! I keep watching the images day after day and my mind just keep saying: "I'll never be able to make anything close to this".

Great work!

Wow, I didn't see this when it was first posted. An absolutely beautiful diorama. The tile roofs are brilliant. But the pictures of the engines and their real life counterparts really makes it clear how well you've captured reality in brick form. First rate!

Is this just a stand alone set up? Not that it takes anything away from the fantastic creation, but I would love to see some shots of the whole layout with the trains running. That would be wonderful.

Perfect work.

What is your inspiration for building this roofs? Are you inspired by some non traditional building technique?

Perfect work.

What is your inspiration for building this roofs? Are you inspired by some non traditional building technique?

i think ther is nothing new, i just like to do more realistic as possibole, and the dark orange round bricks do a great job on tha, in portugal, that roof its somethin very usual to see

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__x6zH_wB8KM/SviinAY6yJI/AAAAAAAAAxo/4P1kjhZXXxc/s400/telhados-de-braga.gif

when i and my friend did this diorama, we think: "we not made this just with simple red slopes on roof, we need something very real!" so we use a lots of dark orange round bricks and some technic parts (i dont know the name) with pins and bars inside to make a solid snot roof

Is this just a stand alone set up? Not that it takes anything away from the fantastic creation, but I would love to see some shots of the whole layout with the trains running. That would be wonderful.

for now its just a static diorama made for exibition on malls in Portugal, mayby in future will be expanded

you can see pictures of this in exibition here: