It looks awesome! The price is pretty high, but I'm still gonna pick it up! :sweet:

Hopefully I'll have all of the MF sets by 2013! :excited:

Edited by just2good

The video doesn't work, by the way. Please fix!

We're aware. We're waiting for LEGO to make the video public.

This is a serious must buy for me. The price I think is good and the minfigues are awesome. The only letdown is I was hoping it got released sooner. But I do love the detail. Has anyone noticed the zombie heads on the arches of the porch?

Well, I know what the kids are getting for their birthday, whether they want one or not!

I'm amazed at the amount of detail they've managed to squeeze in for the size/price and the outside looks simply gorgeous. We've got a town of mostly non-modular houses so it will fit right in.

It's narrower than I had imagined, but it's great nonetheless. Now I'm wondering if I can find a place for it in my city (rather doubtful), or if I'll just put it somewhere else on a shelf...

Absolutely love this set . Too bad only one new minifig, otherwise perfect.

Isn't the Chef new as well?

Isn't the Chef new as well?

I was counting the Chef. Isn't Frank in another MF set already? Maybe I'm confused. So many minifigs in this glorious theme. :grin:

This set is beautiful!!!! :cry_happy: But the price!!! :cry_sad: WHY OH WHY? This is just as expensive as the UCS R2! :wacko:

That new Frankenstein monster sort of minifig is awesome. Now we got 4 variations. Great. :thumbup:

And the outside details that make the house look kind of abandoned... Great. :thumbup:

Can't wait to see the video. This is probably out of my budget anyways, but who said I can't drool over it? :laugh:

I was counting the Chef. Isn't Frank in another MF set already? Maybe I'm confused. So many minifigs in this glorious theme. :grin:

Different. The other one is green and has a different print. Where this one is grey with a tux.

Is the pricing wacky again? In the uk it's the same price as the pet shop, 20% less than UCS R2.

Is the pricing wacky again? In the uk it's the same price as the pet shop, 20% less than UCS R2.

Shhh - or they'll jack the £ price up!

Haha this is awesome! I love the rickety details. Who knew those new brick pieces and those Technic handle thingies could be so versatile!

But the video is private! :angry:

well :/

the prices is good, I can't say it's expensive, 'casue it's not.

but for the full vaule of this set I expected more detailed set. I wouldn't mind smaller dimensions of the house with more detailed interior and more detailed outside walls...

I'll have to think about buyin this set, but this is way better than MF castle if you ask me...

Oh my God! This is beautiful... I guess I will replace the castle with this, I don't have the money to buy all the expensive sets.

Also, I just noticed this, but the new monster figure is a love letter to all who complained about the monster in 9466 "having paperclips" and "looking too much like the Series 4 monster". :grin:

Oh, I see what they did there! They made a brilliant, timeless D2C model and added it to a current theme, presumably adding to the sales figures of both the theme and the set.

And it is truly brilliant. I really really really hope I can get this as soon as possible. =D

Edit:

Observation. This is 40% cheaper in the UK than in Denmark. I'm happy that they're starting to put the Danish prices in these press releases, but at the same time, it's a bit of an eye-opener.

Edited by Multiverse

Though I tend to stick to the licensed themes, I've really enjoyed the monster line so far and this is the icing on the cake. Definitely the set of the year. :thumbup:

but for the full vaule of this set I expected more detailed set. I wouldn't mind smaller dimensions of the house with more detailed interior and more detailed outside walls...

This shows that some people just can't be satisfied. Sheesh, did you even look at the high-resolution pictures? Did you not see the zombie-heads on the pillars, the loose shutters, the uneven steps, the "broken" railing on the balcony and the roof, not to mention the multitude of rickety furniture inside?

I mean, how can you even get more detailed than this set?

I for one think it's amazing that TLG will sell a highly detailed set like this. If I wouldn't know better, I'd say the set was a MOC. I'll have to see if I can fork up the money for this set by the end of the year, though...