On the border of the Mystic Isles, the surf beats against the magical island spring. Some say it is the fountain of youth, others swear tis where the Sirens call. But if they were there on this day, it might have been called ‘Pegasus Springs’. It stands as the farthest island within the borders of the Mystic Isles. And it is from this place that Siercon, atop his Pegasus, takes the final leap before soaring for the mainland to join the Dragons Flight.

7305962304_6b3e87daa8_z.jpg

Name: Siercon and Coral

Weapon of Choice: Siercon: Black Short Sword; Coral: Turquoise Katana

History:

Siercon and Coral have lived on the Mystic Isles for as long as anyone has heard their name. As a territory shrouded deep in the country of Avalonia, little is known about them or the Mystic Isles. It is said that they are Faerie lovers, or mages who found each other after a long journey through other worlds. Now they wander the Mystic Isles together, nurturing all kinds of living magic and mythical beasts. Artorious was one of the few that often stepped upon the mystic shores before establishing the Avalonian order. Still, Siercon and Coral are rarely seen. They often use messengers and it is rare that one can take a look beyond the misty vale. Their loyalties and magic have been found to be dependable, though their presence sporadic. They are the Elvish Faerie rulers that one never counts in time for the battle, but will often brighten the sky in their late arrival.

And now they ride to join a select group of Avalonian Warriors known as the Dragon Flight, providing mystic compliments of magic to the battle ready leaders. This was a time of reuniting with old friends, and possibly a great war. In these troubled times with the Drow, Siercon and Coral ride under the flag of Avalonia. However with some strong ties among the Drow, it is not with bloodlust but with forbearance that they may have to tend to their fallen elvish brethren.

7305960642_918b1776ba.jpg

7305959136_112b218c61.jpg

As per request... Here is a close up shot of the back :)

PegasusBack-1.jpg

Edited by Siercon and Coral

beautiful work as usual! The wings on the Pegasus are amazing!

Wow, that is a beautiful pegasus! I like how dense the wings are; there are a lot of pieces in there and looks very much like feathery wings. The body of the pegasus is very well detailed too. I don't think I've seen a brick-built horse like that before. Very cool use of those cones for horse hooves!

You guys do not cease to amaze us.

That Pegasus is great. :thumbup:

I love when fantasy and lego mix :)

especially when it is this crafty ;)

btw, did you miss Drow answer on nocturnus thread?:)

and also, everithing is great, but I love that water; few closeup shots would be great ;)

The Pegasus is incredible :oh: But my favorite part is the water, it really seems to be flowing :thumbup:

Love the use of the 1x1 rounds to tie into the very unusual root pieces! :thumbup:

Again, a beatifull creation. Very creative, especially the nose made from a leg! :classic:

You have a knack of bringing to life the feel and essence of what the Mystic Isles is all about. Just perfect :thumbup:

This is so very beuatiful! You manage to turn Lego in to art! Well done!

Its all wonderful :wub: the brick built pegasus, the wings, I especially like the lime studs on the trees that pull in the colours of the bionicle pieces.

It reminds me in a good way of the cover of Anne McCaffrey's book To Ride Pegasus which you've made me remember is over due for a read.

Edited by Cara

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been mentioned. It's beautiful! I love it when people make ART with their MOCs. The brick-built Pegasus is just fantastic. So is the stream and everything else. Great job.

Wow, that is a beautiful pegasus! I like how dense the wings are; there are a lot of pieces in there and looks very much like feathery wings. The body of the pegasus is very well detailed too. I don't think I've seen a brick-built horse like that before. Very cool use of those cones for horse hooves!

Thank you, here is another one of our similar brick built horse.

6721491267_2d0a22bd7c_n.jpgBoth had their legs specifically inspired by MicahBerger

I love when fantasy and lego mix :)

especially when it is this crafty ;)

btw, did you miss Drow answer on nocturnus thread?:)

and also, everithing is great, but I love that water; few closeup shots would be great ;)

Thank you!

Ah yes, we have responded with a boring non committal loyal to Avalonia, but in defence of our Drow friends response. Basically, if you lose we will give you sanctuary ;P

incredible i'd love to see some different angles of that pegasus

Sure! I have one from a back toppish angle... Ill have to try to see if I can find it when I get home.

Again, a beautiful creation. Very creative, especially the nose made from a leg! :classic:

Yay! Someone noticed :P

You have a knack of bringing to life the feel and essence of what the Mystic Isles is all about. Just perfect :thumbup:

Thanks! Yeah the second we saw your Mystic Isles, we were like "We want to be there!" Thanks for leading the Avalonian charge!

This is so very beuatiful! You manage to turn Lego in to art! Well done!

Thanks! We really appreciate when people see it so. :)

Its all wonderful :wub: the brick built pegasus, the wings, I especially like the lime studs on the trees that pull in the colours of the bionicle pieces.

It reminds me in a good way of the cover of Anne McCaffrey's book To Ride Pegasus which you've made me remember is over due for a read.

Thank you very much. Means a lot. I think the little brick built pegasus would rather go of and live in "Above the Clouds." Glad you like the tree, figured it might be a useful new easy technique (anyone can feel free to use).

Hummm.. we may have to check out that book :)

And again, thanks everyone for the comments! :)

So cool... there are no words to describe your ingenuity. :wub: I don't know what those lime snake parts at the base of the trees are, but they look brilliant there. The whole scene has an airiness and justness that suits the subject perfectly. I love it! :thumbup:

It's beautiful :thumbup:

What I find most intriguing is the impression generated by your usage of the colors green, white, and blue. More than anything, this looks somehow fabulous.

Edited by Brickadeer

The Pegasus is incredible :oh: But my favorite part is the water, it really seems to be flowing :thumbup:

Yeah! That is awsoome :thumbup: Cool sword :classic:

Edited by Josdu