Si-MOCs

The Quisquiliarum

7279723450_14b6623914_z.jpg

Dextrus Flagg's pleasure sail.

In these growing times of unease and rising tensions, sometimes you just need to chill and sail around the southern seas for awhile...

7279728672_4e87c0a386_z.jpg

Captain's party cabin.

(This is a rebuild of my old ship, it didn't survive the last show)

The textures on this are genius :thumbup: I like the roofs on the cabin area, nice to see more ships :classic:

Dextrus Flagg definitely vacations in style! If we went to war at sea, could it be re-designed as a warship? No-one would want to battle that, even as a vacation ship it looks mighty!

In these growing times of unease and rising tensions, sometimes you just need to chill and sail around the southern seas for awhile...

I would love chill and sail around anywhere on this vessel! The detail is spectacular, and I really like that cabin, especially the roof. What are those pieces under the tan slopes on the cabin? The orangeish pieces that look like they're curved?

I would love chill and sail around anywhere on this vessel! The detail is spectacular, and I really like that cabin, especially the roof. What are those pieces under the tan slopes on the cabin? The orangeish pieces that look like they're curved?

They can be found in the PoP sets :classic:

don't know the exact name...

At our great Guildleader:

The Quisquiliarum is without any doubt the pearl of the southern seas! Everytime you pass by, the citizens of Mpya Stedor run to the beach to see it "flying" over the water!

A very nice MOC! I love the varity between the red (SW-rebels?) flags and the grey-shields!

The only thing I miss are those big things some evil people stole from Kaliphlin a month ago... :laugh:

A fine vessel, grand enough for an official visit to some far off port, or just some deep sea fishing. :grin:

A very nice MOC! I love the varity between the red (SW-rebels?) flags and the grey-shields!

The flags are Fire Nation from this Avatar set. Only in this set, but you do get ten of them.

Wow! :wacko:

Not the biggest ship fan, but I'm totally in love with this build, SI!

It has a grandiosity, sleek design, and intimidation factor that could make the Mitgardian fleet tremble with fear!

Excellent work!

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

@ purpleparadox of course this can be converted to war ship... the are four cannons on each side, the ports are just closed at the moment.

It is time of peace!

Good eye gedren_y ! yes they're from Avatar set/ Fire nation flag (Great show BTW!) I got them originally for the throne room, but never integrated it... I think I should probably get some more :P

Hyler Talliwell most definitely! I can't wait to meet everyone :thumbup:

And I might have some surprises for GoH people that bring their mocs :innocent:

Jason Cicchini Thanks so much! While it's good to have people respect us ... we're not drow ... we do not (try) to make people fear us... Jarl and I are good friends, and all Mitgardian's are welcome onboard for some tar ale!

A fine vessel, grand enough for an official visit to some far off port, or just some deep sea fishing. :grin:

The flags are Fire Nation from this Avatar set. Only in this set, but you do get ten of them.

Hmm, now I see:

2335pb013.gif?0

very small difference with this (especially from a distance):

44126pb002.jpg?0:laugh:

But indeed a very nice job of getting so many of them *oh2*

Original and beautiful. This really stands out, love the textures and detail! A fantastic build mate, I wanna see some more GOH builds from you :thumbup:

This is so so so so lovly and great. The design and the choice of colar exelent!!!

I want to have one of this sort of ships, put it to Cuusoo ;-)

Edited by hellboy

That sure is pretty SI! :thumbup::wink:

I love all the angles and the color scheme in use here. The brick-built hull is also wonderful, as well as the eye-catching battlement-like design that runs throughout! 5/5 from me! :grin:

What a magnificent barge Lord Flagg! Looks both beautiful and menancing at the same time - a wonderful flagship. :thumbup: Those Ninjago sails look great, especially the subtle stripes on the reverse side. I shall look forward to seeing this beauty in our waters sometime! :classic:

well, if this is a pleasure ship, I would love to see battle ship... I mean, I would hate to see... I mean, bring it on! :)

btw, such a stylish and slim line, I love that about the boats, looks egyptian :)

Such a beauty!! :wub: The captains party cabin looks great! More naval mocs to historica! :classic:

Awesome design Si! I really would love to see the interior... I checked and rechecked but didn't find any interior pics... probably overlooking them again...

Fantastic ship I love its oriental design. :thumbup:

Really like this design. Looks like a very comfortable cruiser. Once I build a ship, we'll have to have some races :wink: Or maybe take a nice cruise through the Spice Islands. I know some great beachfront bars down there...

Thanks for all the great comments everyone!

Though I think the pleasure has to end... with all the rising tensions around the realm... it might make sense to bring my fleet back to Barqa ... refit for ... troubling times.

Awesome design Si! I really would love to see the interior... I checked and rechecked but didn't find any interior pics... probably overlooking them again...

There's no interior.... yet.

I was rushing to get it done for BW.

Though I was super tempted to put in a scifi-bridge inside :laugh: