Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

I know, but who doesn't? Lets face it, Pretzel is the only guy who would be able to carry all of his stuff without using 3 rounds to find and ready each weapon let alone attack...

What about me? My only weapons at the moment are my whip, sword, knife, and fan- and I intend to sell my fan as soon as I get back.

I know, but who doesn't? Lets face it, Pretzel is the only guy who would be able to carry all of his stuff without using 3 rounds to find and ready each weapon let alone attack...

Yeah, but you're the only Heroica player who NEEDS nested spoilers to keep their equipment list to a reasonable length. :laugh:

What about this guy?

Yeah, but his overloaded-ness was the entire point of his character. Alf's point is...uh...

What is Alf's overall goal, anyway? I haven't been able to figure one out, not like the rest of the characters.

EDIT: whoops, forgot to snip the images. :blush:

Edited by Flipz

And I've just got a staff! Also, why would you sell the fan when it's 2 WP higher than your other weapons, and none of the three are elemental? I'd sell the whip, personally.

What about me? My only weapons at the moment are my whip, sword, knife, and fan- and I intend to sell my fan as soon as I get back.

You do realize that fan is WP:2 above your current weapon, right? Even if you do intend to sell it, you should at least equip it for the rest of the Quest... :look:

Dak only has four weapons, and two of them he never uses. That reminds me, I really need to get around to upgrading those Longswords after I finish OPing the Dagger. :tongue:

It's called exaggerating, it's a free service I give. :laugh: But if you look at accomplished heroes, many have numerous weapons.

What is Alf's overall goal, anyway? I haven't been able to figure one out, not like the rest of the characters.

Through role-playing, he will hopefully be able to discover his past, and determine his future. There is a missing segment that only Johon knows about. Johon's elemental magical compass will lead further into his role-playing.

Cinna! Why is she there?

Also, forgot to mention this last time - you could have just quoted the photo and not the whole post :laugh:

I saw that and worried if you were getting rid of her, then figured it was just an easter egg.

I thought about it, but I think a break will work. :wink:

I have two weapons, and if not for the need for an elemental weapon to hurt Undead, I'd only carry one.

Skrall has three weapons, two of which are mearly for roleplaying (Heavy Crossbow & Greatsword of the Lions), though with Sandy's newest crossbow in quest 34, I am seriously considering going all Flipz on crossbows.

Edited by Waterbrick Down

Skrall has three weapons, two of which are mearly for roleplaying (Hunter's Crossbow & Greatsword of the Lions).

I've got the same thing with Dyric's Longsword.

Sorrow (and Sytax) have basically enough robes to keep a homeless shelter warm for the winter, so he's really all set for storage. :tongue:

I think Hybros might have the most weapons: 6 total.

By the way Endgame, I've been curious as to the pieces you used for Sorrow's scythe, I can't seem to place the blade part.

In the Fangpyre Wrecking Ball set, Lloyd's weapon has 2 of those pieces, along with the other parts I used to cobble it together.

Fun fact: Sorrow was going to have an obsession with the color blue, but I scrapped that idea (was going to spray paint his scythe and edit his robes) but I scrapped it because I didn't want to mess with my lego and possibly botch it. :laugh:

Perhaps Sorrows garbs will become less robetastic with his ascent to assassin, though? :devil:

All of us have Invisible Leather TARDISes. :laugh:

Edited by LEGOman273

All of us have Invisible Leather TARDISs. :laugh:

I think we can all agree the Ziegfrieds imposed a spell over Eubric that caused a gravity flux to whoever is a hero, allowing them to carry absolutely heinous amounts of objects without burden. The spell is activated by electrical and nuero activity inside our brains that is generated when we think of or perform acts of heroism and kindness, preventing vile scum from being gifted with such powers. Who cast this spell and when is unknown, because it seems even the original Veterans were blessed with such a marvelous gift.

...Endgame science is best science.

All of us have Invisible Leather TARDISes. :laugh:

I've established that Arasmyth has a pocket in the Ether that he can open and close to access a small demi-plane where he stores his gear. The portal only responds to his unique Ether signature, though, so don't any of you other magically-inclined folks get any ideas about trying to swipe his stuff! :laugh:

*Top picture of Sir Issac the Heavily-laden*

Genius idea! Crossbow sword!

The spell is activated by electrical and nuero activity inside our brains that is generated when we think of or perform acts of heroism and kindness, preventing vile scum from being gifted with such powers.

So it doesn't work for Syntax then? :tongue::laugh:

Genius idea! Crossbow sword!

So it doesn't work for Syntax then? :tongue::laugh:

Syntax's true true colors haven't even been revealed yet, only hinted slightly in one line. I doubt anyone picked up on it. :devil:

But yes, to put it nicely, Syntax would default to Scum team if he was in a mafia. :laugh:

Edited by Endgame

I love Nagure's new look. That's one hell of an axe!

Having a giant weapon isn't exactly new for Nagure. His original club was giant too.

old_sigfig_2.jpg

nagure.jpg

Comparing the two weapons, they are both the same length, with the axe being wider at the blade. Balancing the size of the axe is hard. If it is too small like minifigure weapons, it looks silly. If it is too big, it looks unrealistic. I had to go on the unrealistic side.

Edited by Costy

Results of Round Five of the Shadeaux Entourage Battle:

Guts vs. Castor - Shield (Mug)/Hit

Guts vs. Deuces - Miss/Critical Hit

Dak vs. Elena - Hit

Dak vs. CastorDeuces - Shield (Mug)

Guts first mugs Castor, defeating him and snatching 2 more gold, then deals 39 damage with a critical hit to Deuces. Dak takes out Elena in one hit, then mugs Deuces' lights out, pilfering 2 gil as well.

THE BATTLE IS VICTORIOUS!

Gil? Someone's got Final Fantasy on the mind! :laugh:

Gil? Someone's got Final Fantasy on the mind! :laugh:

Gah! It shows I've been playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 a lot lately... :tongue:

Raiders seem to be very popular, guess what Guts is going to be :wink:.

A Sorceror? :tongue: