Sign in to follow this  
Gafol

[MOC] Bank: alternative model from set 3661

indexed.gif B-OV-34C

Hello, this is a MOC i made on april, it is a bank. I used only parts from set 3661. I hope you like it, comments are welcome!

Here the MOCpages link to this creation.

1337730465m_DISPLAY.jpg

Mmm, that's quite nice! :thumbup: I could easily see this being one of the alternative models LEGO itself might show on the back of the box, if they still did that sort of thing.

Clever designing there 'Gafol', interesting use of parts out of one whole set.....good use of those grey 4x3 roller door pieces. :wink:

Excellent work! I agree that the 4x3 roller door pieces look great :thumbup: The clock on the side is another nice touch :classic:

Wow, I had to really look hard to see that the alternate build really came from just one set. Well done.

Nice work indeed. Very impressive. A great use of the pieces to show what Lego is all about.

That is a nice build. Very creative way to use the pieces. Like many have said, the door pieces as awnings are brilliant. Great job.

I'm lovin' these alternate model MOCs, 'Gafol'! Keep 'em coming! :thumbup:

I'm amazed that you made this from 3661. I love how you made the slanted roof and windows out of the van pieces! :sweet:

Clever designing there 'Gafol', interesting use of parts out of one whole set.....good use of those grey 4x3 roller door pieces. :wink:

Excellent work! I agree that the 4x3 roller door pieces look great :thumbup: The clock on the side is another nice touch :classic:

That is a nice build. Very creative way to use the pieces. Like many have said, the door pieces as awnings are brilliant. Great job.

I'm lovin' these alternate model MOCs, 'Gafol'! Keep 'em coming! :thumbup:

I'm amazed that you made this from 3661. I love how you made the slanted roof and windows out of the van pieces! :sweet:

Really thanks to all. The creation is started from the idea of that kind of use of the van doors!

I actually kinda like this version more than the actual set :thumbup:

To be quite honest i like my version more than the original one too, but this means nothing because i made it :laugh: (But i have to say that the original set is more playable).

Edited by Gafol

I actually kinda like this version more than the actual set :thumbup:

Same here. I'm not really a fan of the original set but yours is appealing to me.

Mmm, that's quite nice! :thumbup: I could easily see this being one of the alternative models LEGO itself might show on the back of the box, if they still did that sort of thing.

I guess that it was more costly, but it is a shame because it promotes less imagination.

Gafol, thanks for sharing this great alternative model. It is really up to Lego standards, and I could imagine it on the back of the box if these were the old days. :thumbup:

Wow, great work! It's a lovely build.

I wish every LEGO set came with alternate instructions (like CREATOR sets) because that's my favorite part of LEGO.