Wolverine's Chopper £15 (25% off) at Amazon.co.uk

That will not last long... go go go

Wolverine's Chopper £15 (25% off) at Amazon.co.uk

That will not last long... go go go

Looks like an Argos price match again, same price there, but Amazon have free delivery.

And actually in stock at Argos... well there's a first time for everything I guess!

I kid, but I don't think I've ever heard about a good deal at Argos then checked it and it's been in stock for delivery or to collect anywhere near me.

Cursed Cobra Statue is half price and amazon.co.uk and they have (at the time of typing) 7 left.

It's not the best set, even if you like the Pharoah's Quest line (which I do) but OK for £12 or so. I guess the best thing about it is the female Minifig as this is the only set Helena is in and it's a nice figure, she also has a dinky little stachel. Then again the Sphinx set is still 30% or so off and is much better value and a much better set so get that instead :)

I was in my local T K Maxx tonight and found some Lego on sale! I've never seen it in there before apart from the DK books occasionally (normally with the minifigs missing!)

Picked up a 2519 Ninjago set for £19.99 and 7789 Lotso's dump truck for £9.99. I've read elsewhere that 2519 was a Toys R Us exclusive so perhaps they have some surplus stock to shift? I dont suppose it will be around for long but it may be worth a check. Both sets have a decent part-out value on Bricklink for the minifigs so I'm quite happy!

There was another Toy Story set in there but I cant remember the number I'm afraid.

Calv

Edited by Calv

I was in my local T K Maxx tonight and found some Lego on sale! I've never seen it in there before apart from the DK books occasionally (normally with the minifigs missing!)

Picked up a 2519 Ninjago set for £19.99 and 7789 Lotso's dump truck for £9.99. I've read elsewhere that 2519 was a Toys R Us exclusive so perhaps they have some surplus stock to shift? I dont suppose it will be around for long but it may be worth a check. Both sets have a decent part-out value on Bricklink for the minifigs so I'm quite happy!

There was another Toy Story set in there but I cant remember the number I'm afraid.

Calv

I've seen Lego in TK Maxx before but usually just the odd rubbish brick box - might have to check out my local store.

I guess the May 4th promo on S@H is no secret but they actually have some reasonable offers this year, particularly on the UCS sets.

I guess the May 4th promo on S@H is no secret but they actually have some reasonable offers this year, particularly on the UCS sets.

And for those of us without the budget or room for a Super Star Destroyer... Amazon has a dinky little police cruiser set for half price. Only £4 bucks for a couple of figures a car and some kind of bear crossing thing (but sadly no bear). Picking it up for my kid as we're going to the Lego Discovery Center today to try out the new Forest Police ride.

Might try and check out our TK Maxx on the way home.

Edited by Ash

And for those of us without the budget or room for a Super Star Destroyer... Amazon has a dinky little police cruiser set for half price. Only £4 bucks for a couple of figures a car and some kind of bear crossing thing (but sadly no bear). Picking it up for my kid as we're going to the Lego Discovery Center today to try out the new Forest Police ride.

Might try and check out our TK Maxx on the way home.

:laugh: Sadly I don't currently have the budget for a Super Star Destroyer - but I have just ordered one of those dinky little police sets largely because it has two 1x2 cheese slopes in blue, no doubt the rest of the parts will come in handy too. Cheers :thumbup:

I discovered the other day that you can get 5% cashback from shop.lego.com, if you go there via topcashback.co.uk. Shame I didn't realise sooner, but my last two orders have been over £100, so that's already £10 that I wouldn't have had.

If anyone wants to sign up, follow this link and then search for Lego.

BTW, the TC-14 promo on lego.com is being added to your basket if you buy anything Lego Star Wars of any value, provided that you spend over £50.

I discovered the other day that you can get 5% cashback from shop.lego.com, if you go there via topcashback.co.uk. Shame I didn't realise sooner, but my last two orders have been over £100, so that's already £10 that I wouldn't have had.

If anyone wants to sign up, follow this link and then search for Lego.

BTW, the TC-14 promo on lego.com is being added to your basket if you buy anything Lego Star Wars of any value, provided that you spend over £50.

Quidco is the same, although you should remember that the cashback is paid on the price of the item not including VAT, so you won't get £5 cashback from a £100 spend.

For Example ... I recently ordered the Town Hall set for £149.99. The Cashback was calculated on £124.99 (since 20% of £124.99 is £24.99). So, 5% of £124.99 is £6.25 and that's the cashback I'll eventually receive.

They don't pay cashback on any delivery charges either, in case you're wondering ...

Patrol car isn't discounted any more... but speaking of dinky the Lego delivery truck is down to £14 (53%) off. I think the prices on this and the power boat truck tend to be over inflate because everyone has them on special so often. But this one has those cute little Lego boxes. I'll pass though.

Nice tip on those cashabck things. I'll keep them in mind if I'm gearing up for a big Lego shop purchase.

Edited by Ash

That's go to know, have my eye on another pet shop and the town hall. 5% back plus 5% in VIP points is pretty good

That's go to know, have my eye on another pet shop and the town hall. 5% back plus 5% in VIP points is pretty good

They also do double VIP points promotions fairly regularly.

Edited by Ash

They also do double VIP points promotions fairly regularly.

Yes, I realised that when they had one about a month after I spent £800 in the Westfield Lego shop :/

Seems to be adding TC-14 and the poster and tie fighter to any orders over £50 at all whether they include Star Wars lego or not. Though whether they'll honor it and send them we shall have to wait and see :)

I emailed Lego and asked if I would recieve the free bits with my order as they were shown in the basket (I ordered £50+ of non-SW lego) and they replied:

"We did actually advertise that the promotional items were received when placing an order for Star Wars™ items. The good news is, this promotion actually applies to all orders! You did receive the free shipping, R2-D2 poster, and the TC-14 exclusive minifigure with your purchase."

So looks like the tie fighter might not be included, but the rest is! :D

Nice! Unfortunately the one £50+ set I want isn't available at the Lego Store (Earth Defence HQ) any more. Grr.

My son's friend went to Legoland Windsor last month and told him she saw an offer where you spend £15 or more on Lego Star Wars and you get a free shirtless Darth Maul! Not sure if this is still valid, but might be worth checking if it is.

Warrington Sainsbury's had 25% marked off some sets including:

Super Heroes

6858 Catwoman Catcycle City Chase & 6865 Captain Americas Avenging Cycle @ £8.99

6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape @ £14.99

City

4431 Ambulance, 4432 Garbage Truck & 4434 Dump Truck @ £11.99

Other sets were also listed as 25% off but I can't really remember what they were exactly, some duplo and brick boxes I think.

My local Asda have 9558 Ninjago Training set on clearance @ £8.97

Don't know if these are local or national offers.

Was tempted by some of these but managed to resist - I must be becoming more sensible in my old age.

EDIT: For anybody in the area who may decide to take up these offers - the Sainsbury's ones were not in the toy aisle.

Edited by Praiter Yed

For anyone who hasn't got it yet Rise of the Sphinx is down to £25 again on Amazon. It's one of my favourite recent sets and has a lot of cool parts (at under 5p a brick). I'm considering getting a second because I have a lot of pieces in the Pharoah's Quest colours so when I have enough to actually start a MOC they're almost certainly the colours I'll be using!

In other news, if anyone cares, I've completely redone the BrickBadger front end and it's 43% less ugly now :sweet:

Edited by Ash

Does anybody know when LOTR sets might hit the UK? It seems some places in the US are shipping domestically, how soon til us!?

Does anybody know when LOTR sets might hit the UK? It seems some places in the US are shipping domestically, how soon til us!?

I spoke to reseller at The Lego Show in Manchester who reckoned they would be on sale in the UK by August/September. He already had some in stock but wasn't allowed to sell them, he said that as soon as they're officially released anywhere else in the world he will be allowed to sell his stock in the UK. His website is www.toyaddict.co.uk.

Edited by Praiter Yed