Sign in to follow this  
-DoNe-

Imperial Armada Vessel

[pid][/pid] 132D

Hello everyone!

I have always loved pirates, and I have build some pirate related stuff before, but never had the chance to photograph it.

But I wouldn't say that you miseed anything too special.

This would be my first try at a ship with the pore-fab haul pieces and masts. I really like how it turned out, but mind you,this is the first

ship I've built since I was 12, so there will be quite the bunch of flaws in the model. Heck I don't even now if this is a Vessel pirate_tong.gif

1337407827m_DISPLAY.jpg

13374078321_DISPLAY.jpg

I'm very pleased with how the stern turned out, the curved angels and colors really add up.

13374078372_DISPLAY.jpg

13374078413_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by -DoNe-

Welcome to Eurobricks! 50 off is a very good deal, I'd say. But I'm afraid you forgot to link the pictures? EB itself has not enough storage for your pictures. I'd suggest you get yourself a free brickshelf (or even easier:) flickr account to do that if you don't already have one of them :pir-sweet:

Welcome to Eurobricks! 50 off is a very good deal, I'd say. But I'm afraid you forgot to link the pictures? EB itself has not enough storage for your pictures. I'd suggest you get yourself a free brickshelf (or even easier:) flickr account to do that if you don't already have one of them :pir-sweet:

Where are the pictures? Since you are so excited about it, I'm curious! :pir_laugh2:

I think I just succesfully added some picture of it! icon6.gif

Edited by -DoNe-

Ah, there it is, you've come to the right place for pirate-advice :pir-classic:

As I said earlier, that cabin is awesome.

Edited by Sebeus Iniwum

Ah, there it is, you've come to the right place for pirate-advice :pir-classic:

As I said earlier, that cabin is awesome.

Thanks mate!

Nice ship! My only minor gripe would be that you mixed yellow figs with flesh ones probably nicer to choose one of the two. But as I said, that's only a minor point, the ship (and especially the cabin) are beautiful! :pir-wub:

That's quite a nice ship for a first! :thumbup:

She looks a bit short and wide, because the upper part of the bow is a bit far to the back.

It might look nicer if you'd make the bow a bit longer and then put the headrails in front of it.

Great ship! (when i first saw it and didn't notice the nice photo editing I saw the second picture and thought you have a huge crack in the hull :pir_laugh2: )

=Legonardo=

Thanks alot everyone for the kind coments!

KristofBD:

It will not happen again captain!

Captain Green Hair:

Sorry for if I may sound a bit dum, but wahts the "headrailing"? (my knowledge about ships ain´t spectacluar)

Edited by -DoNe-

I believe that the headrails are the tan uhm... headrails featured in this picture:

13374078413_DISPLAY.jpg

once again awesome ship!

=Legonardo=

I believe that the headrails are the tan uhm... headrails featured in this picture:

13374078413_DISPLAY.jpg

once again awesome ship!

=Legonardo=

Aha, thanks!

Welcome! That looks pretty good for a "beginner"! I really like the back and the interior. Keep up the good work!

Welcome! That looks pretty good for a "beginner"! I really like the back and the interior. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Ecclesiastes!