WhiteFang

Let's share our funny interesting photos!

Only missing the grey Space Police 3 "commando"

Looking forward to picking up this new dark blue one to go with my current collection!

Starting to build up my collection now, here are some pics of the minifigs together should anyone want to see them.

Best fitted in here.

Topic merged.

The Third Wish

...or "Never try to outsmart a Genie!"

...or "Don't be greedy!"

-IMG

View on Flickr

Great funny Pong0814. Awesome photography and presentation and idea.

I agreed. It gave me a good laugh. Thanks for sharing. :laugh:

I agreed. It gave me a good laugh. Thanks for sharing. :laugh:

Thank you!

A lot of great finds here... and some superb photographic techniques too..

Also clearly to see which are the most popular minifigs, and in what wave they do come..

Well, here my first contribution to this thread:

Hamlet anno 3517

7113878867_fc9a740238_z.jpg

(not sure if I should post it here or on the licensed themes forum)

Edited by J.V.D.

7124189311_d09b5928fc.jpg

Every farmer's nightmare...the Giant Killer Rabbit!

Every farmer's nightmare...the Giant Killer Rabbit!

Scaaaaaaaaary! :sing:

That head is a perfect match for the bunny costume :sweet:.

Been working on this sporadically over a few weeks; click through for the full-sized version, as it is too large to post here.

All minifigures used are from various CMF series (though some heads/torsos are mixed). I have to say I struggled a little with ideas for an 'old man' photograph. I'm open to critique and revisiting!

7197210834_96b31647a5_c.jpg

Minifigure Life Cycle by Stephen_J_OM, on Flickr

Been working on this sporadically over a few weeks; click through for the full-sized version, as it is too large to post here.

All minifigures used are from various CMF series (though some heads/torsos are mixed). I have to say I struggled a little with ideas for an 'old man' photograph. I'm open to critique and revisiting!

Excellent! I truly enjoyed it and you have put across the meaning very well. :laugh:

First off Remus_Lupin, I like your sigfig picture very much.

As far as the life cycle. That is very clever. I like the stages and it is very clear what happens when. The last photo makes me sad though, did his wife die before him :sad:. Hopefully he is just out for a walk with his dog. Yes, that will make my day much cheerier thinking that.

Thanks for the comments :classic:

@TheLegoDr, I found it quite challenging to come up with an idea that wasn't somewhat melancholy for the old man photograph. While I'd like to let everyone come to their own conclusions, I'm an optimist who likes to think that he's just out walking his dog and will go home to a loving wife :wink:

Hi everybody!

Found this thread only now and I also had some fun moments with several LEGO Minifigures.

In this case I brought the LEGO Architecture Theme together with LEGO Minifigures and I

call it "Minifigs meet Architecture". :classic:

Here are some examples:

6817966125_cbfc6b2253_z.jpg

No risk, no fun!

6643429147_6584d7ed0c_z.jpg

Even apes can be wrong!

6680564509_f7e910f61d_z.jpg

"Watch out, I'll be back when I'm grown up!"

6732391723_1a1e64f841_z.jpg

Color your world

6905072157_19fe19f2e5_z.jpg

Sumo Power

Find more scenes of "Minifigs meet Architecture" in this flickr album.

Hope, you like it! :sweet:

So long,

Jens

Wow, very nice photos! The first one is particularly nice - the forced perspective works very well, the expression is wonderful, and the composition with the two strong gray lines is striking! :thumbup:

Don't want to meet her in the dark! :wink:

Nice modification! :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm hoping to revisit it if I get the Werewolf from the Monster Fighters set.. Have her standing over a decapitated (were)wolf with axe in hand. :laugh:

Anyway, since I swapped her head with the female viking, I also ended up making this:

viking-daughter.jpg

It's Take Your Daughter To Work Day and Erik the Viking isn't too thrilled about it. :wink:

Etzel, that's a fun little scene.

moctown, great pictures. Interesting mix of the two. I really like the sumo trying to right the tower.

Some lovely pics here! :wub:

Remus_Lupin, I love your series. Particularly the Computer Guy one - he looks like he just got an EB Board Error Message :laugh:

moctown: awesome! You have a great knack for photography. Way to combine two of Special's more disparate themes! :thumbup:

Graysmith: nice scenes with great concepts! I'd just suggest taking the shots from a lower angle so the figures can face the camera. :wink:

Graysmith: nice scenes with great concepts! I'd just suggest taking the shots from a lower angle so the figures can face the camera. :wink:

Yeah, I didn't have any raised white background when I took those so I couldn't get more leveled with the minifigures without getting a dark background... But for my avatar pic that I took yesterday I taped some white paper onto a box so in the future they'll definitely look better. :classic: