Bonaparte

EB Event Billund 2012

You are completely right, Morten.

This event was blasting again (and still going on this evening).

The days went by way to fast and it was again amazing meeting you all!

Next year heading for Günzburg will be amazing too again. Already awaiting that one.

-Aredhel

So tired but can't let it end! Beers and LEGO with laptops in the "TV Room" it's just so great to sit in this room listening to the buzz and bing with cool company. :sweet:

I vote for Gunzburg in 2013, too!

In Munich area this week, and it is lovely....and MUC is much easier to reach than BLL.

Sounds like you guys had a blast in Billund. May your recovery be speedy, Legogal

We are home safe and sound, having had an amazing time with everyone. It was a fantastic event and many thanks go to Bonaparte and CopMike for all the presentations, activities, contests (and prizes!) and all the hard work in organising - thank you guys - you rock! :wub:

To everyone else, it was wonderful to see you, whether seeing you again after last year or meeting you for the very first time. It was such a warm and friendly group of people, who just slotted together and had tons of fun. Looking forward very much to seeing you all again next year in Günzburg! :sweet:

Airport, airport, why do I wiat so long?

So, still awaiting my plane to start boarding. Self service check-in went swiftly and my bag checked without issue (Phew!) Now I sit at a table taking advantage of free wifi :sweet:

Just a few more hours until I reach home. A good thing and a bad thing.

It was awesome seeing everyone again and fun to meet new people, having such a nice mutual hobby leads to great meshing, it was almost as if it wasn't like we hadn't seen each other since June last year!

Now guys! Let's see the pics!

Turns out I have to wait 5 hours... my flight is actually at 10PM. Was great meeting you all again, had an awesome time!

I just arrived home at 18h this evening, after Bonaparte brought me to Holodocs place and from there I needed to get all my nice new stuff on the train...

Great to hear that you got home well!

-Aredhel

Just arrived home after the last 3½ hours of train from Gothenburg.

Thanks everyone for a great event, I had a blast :thumbup:! Now we´ll start the countdown until next years event in Günzburg :laugh:!

Home after a long, busy and exciting weekend. It was great to put some faces and real names to avatars and aliases.

Thanks to Bonaparte, CopMike and KimT and everyone else who has helped to make the whole weekend possible. We'll be back for the next EB event!

I'm going to be so tired at work today, after arriving home late last night :tongue:

It was great getting to meet you all, I had a blast :sweet:

And thanks to the organizers for all their hard work :thumbup:

Finally I'm not tired! Yay! Thanks for a great event, guys.

BTW. I ran from the bill. Who should I contact about this?

Afther an 6,5 hour drive, no not 6 hours because of the bad weather on the way back :tongue:, I also arrived at home yesterday. And I also have to say, it was awesome! :sweet: I've met a lot of great people, and did a lot of interesting things! So thanks to all, especially those who made this possible! :thumbup:

And I will definitely join the event in Günzburg!

Edited by Ecclesiastes

This thread is useless without pictures / stories :tongue:

7196177812_8ed05a6028_z.jpg

Samwise: Why is Mount Doom pink?

Frodo: Don't know, don't care. It is Someone Else's Problem.

:snicker:

Congrats to all the organisers of the 2012 event. As ever it was fantastic and the 'treasure hunt' in the park was a nice new feature. Already looking forward to 2013 in Gunzburg. As pointed out above Munich is a lovely place to visit and there is a LEGO store accessible from the city centre by tube for those travelling via Munich. As for accommodation, please don't rule out the euro-hotel over the breakfast issues 3 years ago as it is by far the most convenient hotel to the park with a handy sports bar/ bowling in the carpark. I've stayed there several times since. That being said, I haven't checked out Legoland's own accommodation adjacent to the park.

PS - thanks from Bfenz also. The journey back via Berlin was very worthwhile as per my other posts in the relevant threads.

Edited by Dfenz

I'm sad that I couldn't spend more time with you all, but I was a bit stressed up towards the weekend.

:sceptic:

Still very nice to see you all again, and the new faces I have never met.

Edited by Front

Damn straight Troy my man, we want pics of Ozmodia this great event.

Damn straight Troy my man, we want pics of Ozmodia this great event.

Working on it :wink:

:laugh: my tooth is out and I'm now ready for Günzburg :thumbup:

Wounder what else happend to all those pink 2x4's other than Frodo and the other climbing on top :tongue:

What happened to them? Can show you, thought it is only a snap shot :sweet:

-Aredhel

Well... I for one go my hands on a substantial amount of them at some point earlier this year:

drag3.jpg

Where the bricks are now? I have a bad feeling they are at a land fill. That's where my model ended after Legoworld.

Such a cute dragon :wub:

Where the bricks are now? I have a bad feeling they are at a land fill. That's where my model ended after Legoworld.

Noooooo, poor dragon :cry_sad: