This is my new MOC.

It is a Land-rover Defender 110 in scale 1:8.5. The final size is 65x28x29 studs, and the weight is 3.1kg.

defender-1.jpg

It have 5+R speeds secuential gearbox, with auto clutch.

The mechanism disconnect the clutch, change the speed and connect it again, pushing only once the controller.

I know this is not realistic, but I you want to control the gearbox remotely, this is the only way to do it.

The speeds ratio

R - 2.08:1

1 - 1.67:1

2 - 1.25:1

3 - 1:1

4 - 1:1.25

5 - 1:1.67

Also it has 2-speeds transfer case:

High range - 1:1

Low range - 3:1

Finally it has RWD and AWD modes

The maximal speed in high range 5th speed is around 4 kph(2.5mph)

defender-4.jpg

defender-2.jpg

defender-7.jpg

The steering system is based in the real live axles system, it not uses the typical rack.

defender-72.JPG

It has disc brakes in all wheels. They are very powerfull, enought to stop the transmision.

Also you can disasembly the bodywork removing only 4 pins and the steering wheel, do it is very fast.

defender-8.jpg

Finally a video, it is a little bit long, but in it you will see all features and it running cross-country

As always, you can find mode info and pistures in my website: sheepo.es

Edited by Sheepo

That is amazing. I think this is one of my favorite vehicles from Sheepo. The transmission with the clutch is awesome, and I love the addition of the 2spd t-case. Really nice job with the bodywork too.

Really fantastic moc.

Brilliant, I have alot to learn from people like you, thank you for sharing with us. :sweet:

This is really phenomenal... It almost makes me want to start building with Power functions... :thumbup: :thumbup:

That would be fantastic news!! :thumbup:

A Vampire GT with PF :drool: :drool: hahaha

Edited by Sheepo

Beautiful!

I so can't wait for buying the Unimog, I'm planning a Humvee for a month now... Watching the pictures makes waiting even harder.

This blows me away, it looks great and is huge. I love the scale with the unimog tires.

Absolutely Brilliant!

I realise English probably isn't your first language but please say this is your latest not your last MOC Sheepo. Seeing no more of your creations would be terrible.

cheers

Surly

Absolutely Brilliant!

I realise English probably isn't your first language but please say this is your latest not your last MOC Sheepo. Seeing no more of your creations would be terrible.

cheers

Surly

Fixed :blush: :blush:

My english is not very good, and sometimes I make mistakes like that :sad:

Excellent work Sheepo. :thumbup: Love the body work and brake system :wub:

Once again sheepo, another amazing, astonishing, mind-blowing creation! I sure hope you make instructions! :cry_happy: .The transmission with 5-speeds is rediculously awesome on a trialtruck, and all 7 motors...just wow...i was sitting slack-jawed, drooling when i watched your video. Plus, maybe you should make a Modular TrialTruck Parts thing like you made with your supercars. I would be glad to help you if you did... Just email me!

Fantastic Job :thumbup:

Are we ever likly to see a Book of Sheepo's techniques so as those of us who just look in amazment can learn?

Again Brilliant, nice to see something I am more used to seeing in the flesh (grew up on a farm).

Jamie

Brillant ! Is it possible to see some detailled pictures of the gearbox? I would love to see how it exactly works :).

Hi

to say something new beside the wow, WOW and WOOOHAAA! :

Even the use of the typical ugly and not often used grey technic stuff fits to this beautiful car perfect!

Opening the hood looks like a real hybrid car.

Dino

Hey,

This is, like all your mocs, a very nice design with much details. I simply LOVE that!

I like your steering and brake system.

Very well done,

Tibivi

Thanks to all for your comments!!! :sweet: :sweet:

My next big MOC will be even better :thumbup: :thumbup: hahaha

Great car and looks like it is your fastest big MOC so far. I really like the shape of the hood.

I love it, Sheepo! You did it again!!!

Edited by Povratnik