Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

Quinn´s quest for the Earth element

Thanks Cpt BB and Rolli! :classic:

Rolli: I wanted to have one great eye, but don´t know how to make it more attractive. Suggestions?

Rolli: I wanted to have one great eye, but don´t know how to make it more attractive. Suggestions?

It is a bit too "jaggy" maybe you make part of it out of cheese slopes to "round" it out. Also, maybe add a dark pupil to the center?

It is a bit too "jaggy" maybe you make part of it out of cheese slopes to "round" it out. Also, maybe add a dark pupil to the center?

This guy here nailed it. As always. Use cheese slopes to get an oval as well as the pupil. Just like the cheese slope goddess over on flickr does - maybe working with something like this. (best i managed to find in very short time, hope it helps a bit)

Best regards!

Great build! I like the use of the plant guardians - it almost looks like the plant is growing in the last scene to fill the room. Very good story with well done characters. The snot floors are great too! Excellent entry as usual deGothia!

My apologies for taking so long to comment on your excellent entry deGothia! That's a beautiful temple and the storyline and characters are very engaging. I really like the prickle bushes behind the heads of the killer plants too, they give it a wonderful sense of movement. :thumbup: Btw, i refuse to beleive that Quinn doesn't come back from this, she's an awesome character and surely not killed off that easily?? :cry_sad:

There are so many great details in this one, I really like the temple slowing being taken over by the plants. The photos are really fantastic too, the one with Quinn looking at crystal was my favorite, looks like it came right out of a movie.

Can't wait to see the follow-up stories on it!

Thanks again! Glad you like it and glad to see it score some points in the voting! :blush::classic:

gabe: We have to wait and see what´s going to happen! :wink:

As always, de Gothia, you presentation and photography are excellent. I love that you keep experimenting with new base edge techniques, they are always so good. I am really enjoying these stories of Quinn and her family, you have done really well in building out the characters in all of the stories. A very nice entry. :classic: