oo7

The Black Pearl

Also, it turns out your wrong about the BP being 2 gun decks.

It only has one gun deck if you look in DMC close enough when it's beached. Even Mega Bloks got it right... though the ship still dosn't look right to me no mater how acurate...

I watched Potc again tonight and it seems there are only 10 per side on the gun deck, then 5 a side on the main deck, so it's roughly 30 guns, and still only 1 gun deck...

Does anybody know if MLCAD can make sails?

You can make basic shapes and lines in MLCAD. But the ships can also be exported into component programs that will let you add other things and will render the images so they look less rigid and more fluid... But yes, basic shapes you can add.

Personally I love how the brown bricks blend into the black bricks! I also like how the lanterns have green glowing bricks, instead of fire bricks! last I love the skeletons dotted around the deck!

That's what I like about the first one X-D

Now about the second one......

I like it because it remind sme of the black seas barracuda, how there's the monkey and crain holding the treasure!

Is that good for you :-D !

Yes, its good for all of us Capn Kirk! We like to know why people like or dislike MOCs, it really adds to the discussion.

So keep up the good work!

Yes, its good for all of us Capn Kirk! We like to know why people like or dislike MOCs, it really adds to the discussion.

So keep up the good work!

O.K. I'll try to keep up the long posts!

does spelling count.... :-D

Well, mistakes are human, but:

Yes. You're American.

He has a point, if you really are American, English is your native language, so I don't see why you should make spelling mistakes...

Okay, I am going to tell the Number of guns on every POTC ship so ye all know, Savi? *sweet*

Now,all of these will be counting one side, so if you asked how many SES has, Iwould say four,not eight. If you asked how any BSB has, it would be 2.

the Black Pearl has 18 on the gun deck and 14 on the main deck. Not counting the one Bootstrap was seant to the dephs. :-D :'-(

The Flying Dutchman, I don't know. X-D

The Interceptor *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub* has 6 in the gun deck, 6 on the main deck, and 4 on the Poop deck ( the deck with the wheel ) Plus two Swivel guns to take out crew, only used on SES and the Shipwreck island which actualy looks like a shipwreck. :)

The Edinburgh trader, the ship that was the first we see actualy fight the Kraken has 4. Elizabeth also stows away on it.

The upcoming Chinease Junk Empress has somthing like 12.

The Dauntless, being a Frigate or ship of the line, with somthing like 3 decks, based off the British ship Victory, has about 100 guns. With the long Niles, the Dauntless's = to the Dutchies Triple guns, can fire on ships she's chasing.

Okay, I am going to tell the Number of guns on every POTC ship so ye all know, Savi? *sweet*

Mr CC, It's savvy, not savi... just for your information ;-)

Now,all of these will be counting one side, so if you asked how many SES has, Iwould say four,not eight. If you asked how any BSB has, it would be 2.

the Black Pearl has 18 on the gun deck and 14 on the main deck. Not counting the one Bootstrap was seant to the dephs. :-D :'-(

Ehh, that means the Black Pearl would have 64 guns... I believe that's incorrect...

The Flying Dutchman, I don't know. X-D

The Interceptor *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub* has 6 in the gun deck, 6 on the main deck, and 4 on the Poop deck ( the deck with the wheel ) Plus two Swivel guns to take out crew, only used on SES and the Shipwreck island which actualy looks like a shipwreck. :)

The Edinburgh trader, the ship that was the first we see actualy fight the Kraken has 4. Elizabeth also stows away on it.

The upcoming Chinease Junk Empress has somthing like 12.

The Dauntless, being a Frigate or ship of the line, with somthing like 3 decks, based off the British ship Victory, has about 100 guns. With the long Niles, the Dauntless's = to the Dutchies Triple guns, can fire on ships she's chasing.

What are the long Niles Mr CC? Do you mean the chasers?

And where did you find this information Cutlass cole?

Yes they are the chasers, Norrington Calls them the LN in the movie once or twice.

Mabye Wikipedia was refering to both sides... but then BP would be equal to the Interceptor, in the movie it seemed more fiercer then that, or mabye it was because the crew were cursed, the Interceptor main ammo was silverware, or mabye something else... :-/

Thanks for the Spell correction. :-D

Yes they are the chasers, Norrington Calls them the LN in the movie once or twice.

Mabye Wikipedia was refering to both sides... but then BP would be equal to the Interceptor, in the movie it seemed more fiercer then that, or mabye it was because the crew were cursed, the Interceptor main ammo was silverware, or mabye something else... :-/

Thanks for the Spell correction. :-D

The Black Pearl equal to the Interceptor? I believe the Interceptor is a whole lot smaller than the Black Pearl... Well, I geuss I have to watch the movie again...

I said IF the BP had 32 guns,counting both side. Interceptor IS smaller,but has 16 guns. 32 divided by 2 = 16. :-P

Sorry,that should be sides. :-$

I said IF the BP had 32 guns,counting both side. Interceptor IS smaller,but has 16 guns. 32 divided by 2 = 16. :-P

Guns are counted on both sides of a ship. A 74 gun ship, therefore has 37 on each side... or probably more accurately, 36 or 35 on each side and some chasers.

You mean "Long Nines", not "Long Niles"... they are cannons that fire nine pound shot.

Anyway ( I can't tell which, people are getting the names mixed up. ) 8-| like I was saing on a similer POTC thread, much to the Confusion of Mr. Tiber, does the Monkey in the first page have clothing on?

Anyway ( I can't tell which, people are getting the names mixed up. ) 8-| like I was saing on a similer POTC thread, much to the Confusion of Mr. Tiber, does the Monkey in the first page have clothing on?

Yes it has, why do you ask?

Mr Tiber

It should be "Yes it does" X-D

I have never seen said monkey... was it in 4+?

No, because it HAS clothes on... Capiche?

He just changed the brown arms to white arms... You could call that clothes :-P .

Mr Tiber

No, because it HAS clothes on... Capiche?

He just changed the brown arms to white arms... You could call that clothes :-P .

Mr Tiber

How?! I see no white arms! I didn't even know you could rip out the arms! I don't even have a pirate set! *n*

Hey, you guys are forgeting my Black Pearl!!!

The Black Pearl

:-D Today I printed some scans of offical sails, so i'll start experimenting with the sails either tonight or tommarow (depending on if I can get to a fabric store) ;-) I just want to get TONS of holes in it like the movie, but I'm not sure the point of sils with holes, it kinda defeats the purpose, don't ya think? :-D

Actully, the Black Pearl has 20 guns. 5 on each of the gundeck sides, 4 on the upper deck a side, and 1 side in the Cap'n's qaurters. Also, the Intercepter actully has 18 guns. 8 on the main deck, 6 on the qaurterdeck (Counting the the two swivel guns) , and 4 on the Forecastle. So even though Mr.Cole has most of his information wrong, he does have the part of the Black Pearl and Intercepter being allmost equal correct. Also Mr. Cole, the wheel of a ship is on the qaurter deck, but just below the poop. You see, the Poop has a little overhang the shadows the wheel of the ship, therefore, the wheel is on the qaurter deck.