Legoman

New Zealand: "Where to find Lego"

hope they do free shipping to nz

Me too - Im checking back every few hours to see what deals are happening. Fingers crossed for a deal on the DS play set!!!!

Free shipping from LEGO.com is on .... yah :laugh:

Ordered:

8886 Power Functions Extension Wire x 10

9486 Oil Rig Escape

9483 Agent Mater’s Escape

9485 Ultimate Race Set

9484 Red’s Water Rescue

4438 Robber's Hideout

10224 Town Hall modular :wub:

Total: $NZ 730.00

Edited by AllanSmith

Oooooh - hello Lego.com...

Imperial Shuttle down to $399

SSD down to $639

Thats 20% off - pretty much the discount TW etc give on their sale days - and free shipping, and a chrome protocol droid.

Time to talk nice to the wifey.....

Anyone know if they do multiple droids for multiple orders?

:)

Anyone know if they do multiple droids for multiple orders?

:)

I think so. I did one order of $360 and one of $370.

Each order has a droid.

Decided against getting the SSD - figure that 20% off is not really enough incentive, so will get one when they land in NZ and go on Labour day etc sale. I did however, order a whole heap of PAB parts - especially those that are cheaper than BL such as technic beams and wedge bricks. They're now even cheaper with the free postage :sweet:

The protocol droid and the R2 poster / Mini TIE came up on the receipt too. Sweet!

I believe so. I did two orders and both show the droid.

Conversely, I don't think they'll do multiple droids for orders more than double the droid value, so to get the most droids you'll need to split up your orders into as many "droid values" as you can.

what do you think droid be worth I'd sell my one

I would say $25 - but it depends on how many people get the droids and how many are leaked onto the secondary market. I will be wanting a few for my collection :)

I would say $25 - but it depends on how many people get the droids and how many are leaked onto the secondary market. I will be wanting a few for my collection :)

On TM the ARF Trooper last year was going between $35-$50 even for $1 no reserve auctions, if I correctly remember. The international prices are getting lower too, in April you could only find them for $60-90 USD...

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=tc-14

I will be selling my tc 14 so if any one wants one let me know otherwise i will trade me it

Does anyone know the NZ release dates and prices of LOTR? thanks,

=Legonardo=

Quick lunchtime perusal turned up a few deals. Warehouse has the T-6 Jedi Shuttle and General Grievous' Starfighter on clearance for $90 each, and the plastic A4 4-drawer storage units for $15. Toyworld has the Atlantis Portal down to $70 from $200, and Kingdom's Mill Village Raid at $100. The latter are probably local specials though.

Edited by Fatteh

Does anyone know the NZ release dates and prices of LOTR? thanks,

=Legonardo=

September.

9469 Gandalf Arrives $29.99

9470 Shelob Attacks $49.99

9471 Uruk-hai $69.99

9476 The Orc Forge $89.99

9472 Attack on Weathertop $99.99

9473 The Mines of Moria $149.99

9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep $249.99

Newest Toyworld Mailer on sale 9/6 has a promo for a free shirtless Darth Maul Minifigure when you spend $50 on boxed Lego product.

Newest Toyworld Mailer on sale 9/6 has a promo for a free shirtless Darth Maul Minifigure when you spend $50 on boxed Lego product.

Ohh interesting! Cheers for the heads up. Its also interesting to notice that they're advertising the new Star Wars Gungan Sub - I wonder what other new stock they have in? Might have to have a look :classic:

I see in Toyworld's new catalogue that they have a "Buy one, get one half price" sale on Ninjago, City and Technic :classic:

Edited by epic_red

Warehouse are having their Great Annual Toy Sale! Saw in the tv add they have 20% off Lego City. :classic: Would be nice to have some good deals on star wars, might go and check it out over the weekend though. :sweet:

CF

Warehouse are having their Great Annual Toy Sale! Saw in the tv add they have 20% off Lego City. :classic: Would be nice to have some good deals on star wars, might go and check it out over the weekend though. :sweet:

CF

Bought the City Garage 4207 $151.99 ($189.99) (Exclusive)

4438 $69.99 ($89.99) (Exclusive)

Star Wars:

7914 $12.99 ($22.99)

7931 $69.99 ($129.99)

8095 $59.99 ($99.99)

9494 $69.99(Exclusive)

7930 $60.00 ($99.99)

Also discounts on Ninjago, Friends and Super Heroes

Edited by AllanSmith

Farmers has got quite a few sets on discount too - many the same as the WH. Battle of Naboo, the Bounty Hunter Gunship and the Creator lighthouse are half price amongst other things.

I picked up the 7930 Gunship from the WH last night. Was $50 despite being advertised at $60. Quite a cool little ship with its funky colourways and clever mechanics. Especially enjoyable if you love applying large stickers to curved surfaces like I don't.

Went to warehouse today and picked up the bounty hunter assault gunship for $49. Hoped to get a 10% discount with their we'll beat it by 10%, as Farmers also had the gunship for $49.99. But no, they had already beaten it by $0.99, so no discount. :hmpf_bad::laugh:

Lots of new sets, especially SW!! I haven't seen many but was surprised to see all these new sets! Are you liking the new Jabba's palace Legoman? I thought, oooh thats gonna be a must for him when I saw it. :laugh:

Lots of sets to get, will have to save up some cash!

CF

Lots of new sets, especially SW!! I haven't seen many but was surprised to see all these new sets! Are you liking the new Jabba's palace Legoman? I thought, oooh thats gonna be a must for him when I saw it. :laugh:

Lots of sets to get, will have to save up some cash!

CF

Haha, Well, initially I was really keen for the set, but after seeing it better I think I'll leave it. I seem to find myself venturing away from buying so many system scale playsets and such these days. I still need to catch up on a couple of UCSs' and such for now :classic: