ACPin

Hulk promo minifigure for May 16-31

The picture itself might be bright, but to me it looks like the green is actually bright green, which wouldn't work with my poor army men, but might make for an interesting combo with the witch head. :look: Can anyone confirm otherwise? Also, I don't frequently go for the promos. Is there a limit for how many one household can get if it's purchased at the store? Could I get one one day and another the next?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

The picture itself might be bright, but to me it looks like the green is actually bright green, which wouldn't work with my poor army men, but might make for an interesting combo with the witch head. :look: Can anyone confirm otherwise? Also, I don't frequently go for the promos. Is there a limit for how many one household can get if it's purchased at the store? Could I get one one day and another the next?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I don't think there's a limit on the household I think the only limit is one per order.

I am really considering not getting this. Now that we've gotten good pictures of it, it really just doesn't seem that cool. (That and I really want the Quinjet now. :grin: ) Not sure what to do here....

Finally I had found this discussion. :blush:

I thought this promo minifigure is over. I really need to get my hands on this minifig size, 'Hulk'. :wub:

Got to find a way....

I am really considering not getting this. Now that we've gotten good pictures of it, it really just doesn't seem that cool. (That and I really want the Quinjet now. :grin: ) Not sure what to do here....

Slapping myself on the wrist every time I go to order the Quinjet seems to do the trick for me. :tongue: I'm sticking it out for the green muscles and the orc-like head. Yes, it's not exactly the right color, but it'll do.

It also helps that he's my "excuse" for getting the Quinjet so soon after my May the Fourth purchase. :grin:

Slapping myself on the wrist every time I go to order the Quinjet seems to do the trick for me. :tongue: I'm sticking it out for the green muscles and the orc-like head. Yes, it's not exactly the right color, but it'll do.

It also helps that he's my "excuse" for getting the Quinjet so soon after my May the Fourth purchase. :grin:

I'm wanting to buy it for the TC-14 figure now....

I'm wanting to buy it for the TC-14 figure now....

Doesn't that need to be a Star Wars purchase though?

Slapping myself on the wrist every time I go to order the Quinjet seems to do the trick for me. :tongue:

Same thing with me and the Hulk set. :tongue:

Not at all. You don't even need to purcahase anything Star Wars to get the fig.

Really, because when I was online, there had to be SOME Star Wars to get TC-14. But, that's off-topic. :blush:

I'm going to get this in-person when the Anaheim LEGO Store finishes remodeling, one set, one purchase (Quinjet), bam, there we go. :thumbup:

Really, because when I was online, there had to be SOME Star Wars to get TC-14. But, that's off-topic. :blush:

I'm going to get this in-person when the Anaheim LEGO Store finishes remodeling, one set, one purchase (Quinjet), bam, there we go. :thumbup:

I just went to S&H and put the Camper Van in my bag, and it put the goodies automatically.

Back on topic, that makes the apparent distinction between the description of the TC-14 promo and the Hulk promo kind of arbitrary.

How much do you think this fig would work in future? I'm planning to do the 50 pound purchase but I'm thinking about selling the fig in future.

How much do you think this fig would work in future? I'm planning to do the 50 pound purchase but I'm thinking about selling the fig in future.

One million dollars!

Seriously no one knows right because we have no clue how many the produced. If you do sell it I'll give you $5, not a penny more! :tongue:

It was so hard for me to not pick up the Fire Brigade at the Lego Store today. Just gotta wait two more weeks and I can grab all of the big Avenger sets, FB and possibly Town Hall to get multiple Hulk's.

So this Hulk, in his most iconic look,won't be released at retail? Am I understanding this right cause that's pretty stupid IMO.

So this Hulk, in his most iconic look,won't be released at retail? Am I understanding this right cause that's pretty stupid IMO.

Hulk is more iconic as the hulking figure in the actual Avengers set than this tiny guy, in my eyes, purple pants or not.

I agree with "CallMePieOrDie". I think big hulking Hulk is definitely more recognizable then little puny Hulk. After seeing the movie I am less upset with the non-purple pants since Ruppalo did such a marvelous job of portraying the Hulk I will let it slide! :tongue:

(by the way I called you Pie so I should be safe right?) :wink:

To answer your question, no, there's nothing that says that it wont be released in sets, but it's highly unlikely. However, I could imagine them to release a version of the big Hulk with purple pants at some point, like the prototype we saw at Toy Fair, which would probably be the perfect representation of the character.

I understand why people like the big Hulk,I don't like it,I prefer it to be Lego sized,not Super Hero Squad sized,and since I can't afford to spend the $50 right now,I guess it's either Ebay in the future or nothing!