Gregorovich

Single Pane LEGO Licensed Theme Funnies

Here's my first (Not very good) entry. I apologize for the crappy quality, as my normal camera's batteries need charging.

*snip*

Ha LOL, quite funny for the first comedy! Well done! :thumbup:

Oky, your comedys are hillarious too! Really love the Iron chef! :laugh::thumbup:

LEGOfan123

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback, guys. I have a hunch you'll be seeing some more from me soon.

Anyway, yeah, the Iron Chef one was genius. If only you could put the chef's hat on the helmet, huh? :laugh:

Something tells me you guys liked the Iron Chef one. :tongue: Thanks! And yes, you could actually put the hat on the helmet, but I thought it made more sense this way.

Here's my first (Not very good) entry. I apologize for the crappy quality, as my normal camera's batteries need charging.

Funny, I had the same idea the other day! :laugh: Either its an obvious one or great minds just think alike.

7100177459_f6c34fa71e_z.jpg

Stolen Weapons by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

7100177449_5bcceca218_z.jpg

Claws vs. Claws by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

7100177425_bdba5554f1_z.jpg

New Avengers by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Haha that last one is pretty funny Oky! I would like to see Captain Jack try to deal with Loki! :tongue:

Yeah, sparks would fly! :laugh: Dastn would probley make a good avenger. :tongue:

Great job as always guys!

Great comics, Oky :laugh: !

I love the last one the most, about the "New Avengers" :roflmao: !

& Iron-Man, I would also love to see Captain Jack deal with Loki, too!

Loki - "Jack Sparrow..."

Jack - "Captain Jack Sparrow. I shall be referred to as captain, no less."

Loki - "Very well then, Captain Sparrow. I need you to guide me to the Cosmic Cube."

Jack - "Why? I see no profit for me."

Loki - "I'll kill you with my Cosmic Spear I stole from Amset-Ra and Kai."

Jack - "Hmm, maybe I will. But my friends, and the Avengers, will be here soon."

Loki - "I have an army."

Jack - "I have a magic compass that points me whereever I want to go."

Loki - "Maybe I should just grab your 'magic' compass and get rid of you, Sparrow. Eliminate the middle-man, as it were."

Jack - "Fine. It's Captain Sparrow, just so you know. Just maroon me on an island that doesn't have cannibals."

Loki - "That works, Sparrow."

Jack - "Good, and by the way, you do know who I am, right?"

Loki - "No, who are you?"

Jack - "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."

(Loki's alien ship is hit by several of the Quinjet's missiles. The ship rocks and shakes wildly, and Loki is flung out of his seat and against the wall, unconscious. Jack grabs the keys to Loki's alien chariot).

Jack - "Deal." (Jack leaves the room).

Something tells me you guys liked the Iron Chef one. :tongue: Thanks! And yes, you could actually put the hat on the helmet, but I thought it made more sense this way.

Funny, I had the same idea the other day! :laugh: Either its an obvious one or great minds just think alike.

*Snip*

*Snippity*

*Snip*

I think it's both, since they had to use the Pharaoh's Quest staff for Loki, just with a Ninjago sai inside instead of a jewel. :laugh:

I had to spit out my Pepsi at that last one, Oky. I was wondering when someone would do a Disney/Marvel joke. I would, but I don't have a lot of Disney sets (Just one PoP and two PotC sets, so it wouldn't be as good)

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Quoted pictures removed. There's no need to quote pictures.

I've done a couple using my new marvel and dc minifigs:

batman training nightwing(only got a custom nightwing for now)

picsay-1335189860.jpg

this one just seemed to go well with magneto and iron-man

picsay-1335190042.jpg

this one just seemed to go well with magneto and iron-man

picsay-1335190042.jpg

Haha nice! Magneto's angry face is hilarious! He has the perfect grumpy old man look :sweet:

Haha nice! Magneto's angry face is hilarious! He has the perfect grumpy old man look :sweet:

Haha thats just what I was thinking. Nice one lockdownTF :thumbup: .

Been struggling with posting pictures from flickr... seems I finally figured it out....( I hope)...

So if all went well, here my first contribution to the Licensed themes single pane funnies...

6909128742_1d38c7978b_z.jpg

*snip*

Haha! Nice! I;d watch out for Leia and that whip! :tongue:

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Removed quoted pic.

Great ones lockdownTF and J. V. D. Magnetos angry face is just weird looking. Like he struggling to walk down the hall. :tongue:

It's always fun to see peopled the crossover actor movies.

Yeah, nice ones, guys! I'm glad Pengy and me aren't the only ones posting here anymore. :grin:

And thanks for the compliments on the Disney's Avengers pic. Personally, I think those guys would make great Avengers, except maybe Mickey. :laugh:

As the release date of the Avengers draws closer, it's time for...

Oky's Avengers Funnies: Super-lame Pun Edition!

6967313922_4b38b8abbe_z.jpg

Avengers Disassembled by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

6967314296_48dbf9cc76_z.jpg

SHIELD by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

6967314196_020b33617c_z.jpg

Strange Weapons by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Great job, Oky, as always.

Here's my next entry.

Clones.jpg

I found one of the Clone minifigs so I thought "Why not."

Great Oky! And it took me a little bit but i figured yours out to Amset-Rah! Pretty good! It probably would be slightly better with a less blurry picture. I know I do not own a good camera, just my iphone actually, so I won't blame you for that!

Nice one, Oky! The only question I have is why are Iron Man, Thor, and the Hulk disassembled, but Cap is assembled? :classic: Great job as usual.

Great Oky! And it took me a little bit but i figured yours out to Amset-Rah! Pretty good! It probably would be slightly better with a less blurry picture. I know I do not own a good camera, just my iphone actually, so I won't blame you for that!

I actually have a better camera, but the iPod cam was the closest. I'll retake this one if you want with the better cam. :wink:

:snicker: Sequel, please--there are a LOT of possibilities for this, especially in licensed themes. :tongue:

Very true. I'll see if I can make a series out of this. :wink:

I found one of the Clone minifigs so I thought "Why not."

Why not? Maybe because it's too similar to my Avengers of the Caribbean funny? :tongue: Not bad though, you just need to work on your captions a little bit. It's not clear what you're making fun of from those two words.

Nice one, Oky! The only question I have is why are Iron Man, Thor, and the Hulk disassembled, but Cap is assembled? :classic: Great job as usual.

Thanks. The Avengers assemble whenever they are called into action, which in the Lego world means that they have to literally put themselves together. Cap got an alert from Nick Fury, so he already assembled himself before calling the other Avengers. :wink:

Why not? Maybe because it's too similar to my Avengers of the Caribbean funny? :tongue: Not bad though, you just need to work on your captions a little bit. It's not clear what you're making fun of from those two words.

Oh my, I didn't even see that one. :blush:

But yeah, I'm a bit new at these, and it shows. :tongue: I don't have too many licensed figs, just some Star Wars, Superheroes, and Pirates (I had a PoP set a while back for all its worth). I want to do something with the Superman and Wonder Woman minifigs I have but I have no idea what to do with them. The Lex/40 cakes joke is already a rotting corpse of a dead horse.