Golbolco

Crystal crawler Instructions

I don't know if you have seen these two YouTube videos or not, but maybe they will help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQW-5FSfBso

The first is a stop action video of the assembly, the second is by what appears to be a LEGO designer. Maybe you can contact one of these people directly for the instructions.

IHTH,

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

I just checked and I have the instructions you are looking for.

I also have the Aero Shredder and Cave Cutter instructions if you would like those.

PM me your Email and I'll send the files to you.

I also have the Aero Shredder and Cave Cutter instructions if you would like those.

Hi, I am also searching for the instructions for the Crystal Crawler but cannot PM you - would you be so kind to send it to me. Thx

Dear Endigo! I couldn't see Your profile yet. Will You send me these instructions via e-mail?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am also looking for instructions for the crystal crawler, aero shredder and cave cutter. can't find them on Offical Lego site (must have been removed). Would you mind sending them to me too? please.

I am also looking for the power miners crystal crawler instructions as they no longer seem to be on the official lego website. Also the aero shredder and cave cutter. Thanking you for any help you can give me.

I am also looking for the power miners crystal crawler instructions as they no longer seem to be on the official lego website. Also the aero shredder and cave cutter. Thanking you for any help you can give me.

As dr_spock mentioned 1 year ago, there's no such set called Crystal Crawler. Are you talking about Crystal Sweeper (8961) or Claw Catcher (8190)?

Here are the instructions for the entire Power Miners set and sets starting with the number 89xx: Link.

As dr_spock mentioned 1 year ago, there's no such set called Crystal Crawler. Are you talking about Crystal Sweeper (8961) or Claw Catcher (8190)?

Here are the instructions for the entire Power Miners set and sets starting with the number 89xx: Link.

There is a Crytal Crawler set, however it's part of the Aquanauts theme. Here.

The Crystal Crawler we're talking about here, however, is not an official set. It's an alternate Power Miners model you could build by combining two different sets, 8959 Claw Digger, and 8961 Crytal Sweeper. Crystal Crawler.

Hope that clears up any confusion!

There is a Crytal Crawler set, however it's part of the Aquanauts theme. [

The Crystal Crawler we're talking about here, however, is not an official set. It's an alternate Power Miners model you could build by combining two different sets, 8959 Claw Digger, and 8961 Crytal Sweeper.

Hope that clears up any confusion!

Yes, the instructions I am after are for the crystal crawler that you can make combining the pieces from the crystal sweeper and the claw digger from the power miners lego. In the crystal sweeper's instruction manual- 8961 (and the claw digger's instruction manual- 8959), it shows that you can combine the two sets to make this new thing and to get the instructions from the lego website, however, they are no longer on the official website. Does anyone have these instructions? Please help.