ACPin

Hulk promo minifigure for May 16-31

Is it just me or does anybody else think that LEGO is underestimating the demand for this promo minifigure. I really can't foresee the Hulk being available for the full two weeks that this is running.

Yeah, I don't see these lasting the whole time either. I'm going to make sure I've got the money for my Quinjet on the 16th. Not gonna take a chance on missing out on this.

Green Lantern wouldn't have been an option, since this is in conjunction with the new Marvel sets and the release of The Avengers, and Green Lantern is a DC character. That said, it'd be nice if there were some release of Green Lantern minifigures other than through the ridiculously limited Comic-Con promo.

I agree. and kinda related to that:

I'm hoping we find out soon what the DK character guide exclusive figure will be. Following the pattern of awards han & luke and prom harry potter I'd guess they won't do anything super(hero) flashy, but I'd happily take a jim gordon, selina kyle, or alfred. or HARVEY DENT

Does anyone know if this offer will be valid at LegoLand in Florida? I will be going there in this timeframe and would like to pick one up if the shop(s) in LegoLand do the same promos as the stores do.

What do promo minifigures like this go for on Bricklink? If the Australian pricing for the marvel sets is on par with the DC ones it would cost me literally double the price to buy the marvel sets I want from shop@home than it would to order them on bricklink from the US or europe... I want to figure out if the money I'll save will be enough to just grab one of these hulk minifigs from bricklink instead.

Hmm, I like the looks of this promotional minifigure. The only issue I have is that he isn't quite to scale. But honestly, I think it looks better than the larger Avengers Hulk figure. It says 50 dollar purchase, so does that mean the promotional Hulk is available in the US only?

Hmm, I like the looks of this promotional minifigure. The only issue I have is that he isn't quite to scale. But honestly, I think it looks better than the larger Avengers Hulk figure. It says 50 dollar purchase, so does that mean the promotional Hulk is available in the US only?

I believe it's available elsewhere as well, such as the UK.

I want this so much, I'm just gonna have to save £50 for after AFOLCON. Which will be hard! :laugh:

No, it means that the ad was printed for US distribution.

No, it means that the ad was printed for US distribution.

Thanks, just making sure. Looks like I'll be purchasing some Superheroes sets this May.

Ok here's a legit question. So when exactly do they count that day as starting? Like if I'd go on lego shop at home at 1201 am, would I get the hulk figure with my order? Or would I have to wait til like 8 or 9 am to place my order to get the Hulk?

Ok here's a legit question. So when exactly do they count that day as starting? Like if I'd go on lego shop at home at 1201 am, would I get the hulk figure with my order? Or would I have to wait til like 8 or 9 am to place my order to get the Hulk?

Why would it really matter? It's not like they'll run out on the first day. I'd say to order in the evening of the 16th to be safe, and to get it ASAP.

I'm not sure what time the promos start, but they do show it in the checkout area. So I would just check every now and then to see if it's in your cart.

Why would it really matter? It's not like they'll run out on the first day. I'd say to order in the evening of the 16th to be safe, and to get it ASAP.

I think he's wondering what time the promo starts, not how soon he should order it in case they run out.

From my experience with the Star Wars May the 4th promo from last year, there will be a block that you can check when you checkout with S@H. The box didn't appear right at midnight (EST) but those who purchased right when the sale went live were able to call LEGO Customer Service to have the Shadow ARF Trooper added to their order.

I'm no fan of the Hulk, nor am I huge on the whole, 'superheroes' thing, but this, I must have. It's so useful! Finally, we get a green male human body! Now my Toy Story soldiers can get naked! Alternatively, that head would be great on the soldiers when shot or firing their giant green Gatling guns! :laugh: I'm gunna have fun with this figure! :thumbup: Is it regular green or bright green like the head of the witch? (which reminds me, I hope we get a she-hulk!) :tongue:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I'm no fan of the Hulk, nor am I huge on the whole, 'superheroes' thing, but this, I must have. It's so useful! Finally, we get a green male human body! Now my Toy Story soldiers can get naked! Alternatively, that head would be great on the soldiers when shot or firing their giant green Gatling guns! :laugh: I'm gunna have fun with this figure! :thumbup: Is it regular green or bright green like the head of the witch? (which reminds me, I hope we get a she-hulk!) :tongue:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

It would be nice to get a Lego She-Hulk. Mind if I ask why you want your Toy Story soldiers nude?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

*huh* Uh...why to they need to get naked...?

Then again, I'm getting this so if I ever host a Heroica Quest in which Cronk appears, I can have him go shirtless, so... :tongue:

*huh* Uh...why to they need to get naked...?

For their wounds to be treated in the med bay. Why else? *huh*

Then again, I'm getting this so if I ever host a Heroica Quest in which Cronk appears, I can have him go shirtless, so... :tongue:

CRONK BASH!!! unfortunately, it's not sand green :sadnew: Which is not to say HE doesn't become bright green when he gets angry. :grin:

This figure is a great addition to the many colours of shirtless minifigures!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

This figure is a great addition to the many colours of shirtless minifigures!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

It's the fourth colour so far :sweet: (yellow, light flesh and gold being the others).

I'm still waiting for the first female version though. :tongue:

It's the fourth colour so far :sweet: (yellow, light flesh and gold being the others).

I'm still waiting for the first female version though. :tongue:

I was going to correct you and say 5, but I just remembered that the Anubis figure has a necklace thing. :facepalm:

Near naked females are tricky, and lego's done very few, but there is one naked female fig. :laugh: A She-Hulk minifig would be great, especially for those who are fans of Star-trek :wink:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I doughnut know if anyone has posted this yet, but a picture of the promo has appeared on Bricklink. It was removed, but someone on Flickr has retrieved a picture for it.I'm a guy for packaging, and LEGO's approach on the polybag of this set is interesting. The upper-right corner graphic shows only the helicarrier Hulk with purple-pants, as opposed to the normal Avengers graphic. The bottom-right of the polybag has no Avengers logo, which is strange. I guess this really isn't supposed to be the Hulk from the Avengers.

I doughnut know if anyone has posted this yet, but a picture of the promo has appeared on Bricklink. It was removed, but someone on Flickr has retrieved a picture for it.I'm a guy for packaging, and LEGO's approach on the polybag of this set is interesting. The upper-right corner graphic shows only the helicarrier Hulk with purple-pants, as opposed to the normal Avengers graphic. The bottom-right of the polybag has no Avengers logo, which is strange. I guess this really isn't supposed to be the Hulk from the Avengers.

Here is the set on Bricklink.

So is it the same dates for the U.K? And does that make it a £50 purchase on any lego set from S@H?