Mafia School: A Bedtime Story - Conclusion

Spontaneous Combustion. Let that be a lesson to all of you. :tongue:

Oh god, not this again. :facepalm::tongue:

"Nico, I gotta tell you something... I'm adopted... from the forest."

Maybe he'll have a cameo in The Forest 2? :excited:

Spontaneous Combustion. Let that be a lesson to all of you. :tongue:

Oh god, not this again. :facepalm::tongue:

Anyone want to clue me in on the Mafia this refers to? :wacko:

If a person in the hot seat has only a defense that doesn't make sense, it really doesn't work as a defense. So I wouldn't lynch you for making a mistake, but it would make me feel a lot more confident about going through with it. In that case, I would have pounced on you for that claim. It's important to have a believable defense as a scumbag :sweet: Next time, next time...

Thanks, Def.

I was just wondering from an outside point of view, was it quite obvious to you all who was scum and who wasn't? I'd like to know this also from those who died early on in the game.

Anyone want to clue me in on the Mafia this refers to? :wacko:

The Forest by Hinckley, Shadows died, then respawned as a tree stump, then spontaneously combusted. :grin:

Thanks, Def.

I was just wondering from an outside point of view, was it quite obvious to you all who was scum and who wasn't? I'd like to know this also from those who died early on in the game.

You and Rapunzel were (Rapunzel especially), and I realized that Sleeping Beauty was scum after speaking on the dead writeboard a little. Charming never really occurred to me though, but I didn't/wouldn't of trusted him.

Thanks, Def.

I didn't follow the game too closely, just here and there, but day three was an interesting one.

I could tell you were scum because of the claim against you, obviously, but that defense, plus the fact the votes were split meant you were likely scum. I didn't see the other scum jump out at me, but it's likely they all voted to protect you, and if you had been lynched, the town would have had a roadmap to the rest of you.

Let me check:

Day three

Aladdin/palathadric: 5 (Kadabra, JaseTJ, LEGOman273, Alex the Great, Piratedave84)

Red Riding Hood/Kadabra: 2 (palathadric, RPGer)

Snow White/LEGOman273: 3 (Chromeknight, Jackjonespaw, Dakar A)

Non-voters: 1 (Donut)

Yup. If Donut or Dakar had had a little more experience, scum would have been totally pegged by that voting tally.

You risked it there, and it paid off since your numbers were close. It was a risky venture though :thumbup:

Day three... Grr.. My only regret of the whole game is that I PMed too little too late.

Thanks, Def.

You, Jackjonespaw, and RPGer were all fairly obvious to me after Day 1, but I was thinking Chromeknight was town up until he blitzed. You all did really well though, and you pretty much had the town wrapped around your fingers by the end of Day 3. :thumbup:

Day Three

Although simply throwing Aladdin under the lymch bus might have been the smarter play, the fwar was ut would give town a new centre after the death of Cinderella as it would reveal Hood and Snow's trustworthyness. So,the plan was to have Al come out first and claim cop or that he knew the cop. Trying to make hoods claim seem scummy. The thread shows the information fed to Jack, that he was seen as scum, in part because of the axe. There was also a message to rabbit telling him that he was 'Mushu'. By telling them these pieces of imformation (which were true but lacked context) the aim was to foster distrust of Hood/snow and trust of Aladdin. In Jacks case it worked somewhat, in rabbit's there was no discernible reaction. It was likely too much to hope for a lynch of hood once she claimed and I still didn't want to give myself away as scum. I had meant to supply Al with more inside info fror him to fake up some PMs with Cindy supporting his claims, but in between timezones and failing to find good material Al was left hanging. Once voting started I stepped in aiming at Snow, which was likely the moment that experienced watchers saw my true colours. Snow defended herself and said she still trusted me... Her reverence for Flipz' trust in me carried me through. I made some excuse about my accusation being meant to draw out the scum and Snow created the 'alliance' a group pm with me, her, hood and mermaid. Now I was in three seperate pm groups, the scum; the circle (puss, witch and I) and the alliance. The only two not covered? Jack and rabbit who I was happy to foster distrust of. Although the plan was to force a non-lynch, I was still surprised when it happened. And more surprised it didn't compromise my position as a trusted townie. As others have said, the non lynch here is probably where the town lost the game.

Jack You were my first PM contact, and your blind spot was your relief at not being scum. When I said I was feeling the same you never questioned it. Aside from that you played well. It was a function of timezones that meant I was slow at responding to your questions and a matter of circumstance rather than scumminess that meant you were smeared as untrustworthy on day three among the groups I was in. And your death at night was for strategic reasons, you innocence was meant to reflect well upon Aladdin, who'd been openly supporting you.

Red Riding Hood Man, you had a sucky job, walking into a situation where you had a result to communicate while the scum knew your role and result and were working against you. You played well, always calm and to the point. If I had to be careful in the circle, it was doubly so in the alliance. I felt if I said one wrong word, you might have been onto me. I look forward to seeing you in a whole game, preferably on the same side!

Snow WhiteEarly on I thought you were the doctor, and I also wondered if you didn't trust me, you came across as cold and distant in PMs. You said that was just because you were a bit distracted and naturally taciturn. This mean you were, for me, the hardest player to work out. I was never sure his much of the game you had a grip on and what you were thinking. Your trust in me seemed to be second hand, you trusted me because Cindy did. My attack on you was blatant and I was very surprised you didn't call me on it. I think you got better as the game went on and your staunch support of Hood could have seen the scum come undone. Well played!

Jack You were my first PM contact, and your blind spot was your relief at not being scum. When I said I was feeling the same you never questioned it. Aside from that you played well. It was a function of timezones that meant I was slow at responding to your questions and a matter of circumstance rather than scumminess that meant you were smeared as untrustworthy on day three among the groups I was in. And your death at night was for strategic reasons, you innocence was meant to reflect well upon Aladdin, who'd been openly supporting you.

You had me fromt the get-go, I had played with you in Withcbreed and was eager to trust you; I knew you were a good planner smmoth talker and hoped to get an ally in you early on; I was blinded by the fact that in my mind it made sense you would no be scum twice in a row ... WHAT A NOOB!

I did however warn all my contacts, including Cindy, Witch and Puss, of your ability to plan and scheme as I knew wwhat you were capable of. Since Cindy trusted you, I opted to trust you and let my guard down but in the back of my mind there was still a hint of mis-trust.

I had always, from day 2, suspected Al and Rapunzel of being scum, but you .... never :wall:

Snow WhiteEarly on I thought you were the doctor, and I also wondered if you didn't trust me, you came across as cold and distant in PMs. You said that was just because you were a bit distracted and naturally taciturn. This mean you were, for me, the hardest player to work out. I was never sure his much of the game you had a grip on and what you were thinking. Your trust in me seemed to be second hand, you trusted me because Cindy did. My attack on you was blatant and I was very surprised you didn't call me on it. I think you got better as the game went on and your staunch support of Hood could have seen the scum come undone. Well played!

I tried to talk to Snow but twice she accused me of being scum, why is that?

I was willing to lynch Snow any day!

I tried to talk to Snow but twice she accused me of being scum, why is that?

I was willing to lynch Snow any day!

If I had been Town I think I would've voted for Snow, but at Mafia she was too useful to keep alive, because, if the need arose, it would've been fairly easy to force a lynch against her...I think.