TimeCruiser

It's about "Time" I join

I have been checking Eurobricks for LEGO news for a while now, and decided I should go ahead and join. TimeCruiser was my main character name in LEGO Universe (RIP), and is my username for various LEGO and other sites, so it was the natural choice for here as well.

Welcome to Eurobricks TimeCruiser! I hope that you will have a great time here! :laugh:

What LEGO themes do you like?

Thanks.

I buy sets from various themes, but my favorite is probably Creator. I prefer stud connections over Technic, and rarely use minifigs or Mindstorms.

Welcome to Eurobricks TimeCruiser. :classic:

Thanks. :classic:

More about myself:

My first (non-DUPLO) LEGO set was set #535. While in college for Civil Engineering, having my LEGO collection in the dorms was not practical, so I left it home and made due with video games; but never really went through the "dark age."

Welcome to Eurobricks.

Thank you, fellow Tim.

Welcome to Eurobricks, TimeCruiser! Love the name, love the avvie--Time Cruisers was one of my favorite themes growing up, sadly I've misplaced most of them in the intervening years. :cry_sad: I also played LEGO Universe--as winner of Pod 7, I played right from Alpha, all the way through to the very end. :cry_sad: I think I recall seeing you once or twice, perhaps on one of the minigame leaderboards?

Welcome to Eurobricks, TimeCruiser! Love the name, love the avvie--Time Cruisers was one of my favorite themes growing up, sadly I've misplaced most of them in the intervening years. :cry_sad: I also played LEGO Universe--as winner of Pod 7, I played right from Alpha, all the way through to the very end. :cry_sad: I think I recall seeing you once or twice, perhaps on one of the minigame leaderboards?

Thanks. I adopted "TimeCruiser" as my standard online username back in 2008, due to my name being Tim, like the character. I have a few of the sets, though some are missing pieces because I bought them used. At least I got a few of the Tim character though, which I have started to include in MOC pictures. I also have a T-shirt that I painted the T design on, and I wear that to LEGO events that I attend (i.e, BrickCon).

For LEGO Universe, I was not accepted into Beta, but I preordered and got the Nexus Force minifig, and got the rocket on its own at the local LEGO store. I tended to play for a month, then wait a month for new content before renewing. As far as I know, I never placed high enough to show up in any of the contest leaderboards. If you meant the in-game leaderboards, then that is possible. I was active on the Message Boards though, so you might have seen me there. Did you use Flips as your LU name also?

Edited by TimeCruiser

Thanks. I adopted "TimeCruiser" as my standard online username back in 2008, due to my name being Tim, like the character. I have a few of the sets, though some are missing pieces because I bought them used. At least I got a few of the Tim character though, which I have started to include in MOC pictures. I also have a T-shirt that I painted the T design on, and I wear that to LEGO events that I attend (i.e, BrickCon).

For LEGO Universe, I was not accepted into Beta, but I preordered and got the Nexus Force minifig, and got the rocket on its own at the local LEGO store. I tended to play for a month, then wait a month for new content before renewing. As far as I know, I never placed high enough to show up in any of the contest leaderboards. If you meant the in-game leaderboards, then that is possible. I was active on the Message Boards though, so you might have seen me there. Did you use Flipz as your LU name also?

Corrected my name in there. :wink:

Yeah, I did. If you were at the Mythran events in the closing month, I may have run into you there. :wink:

Edited by Flipz

Corrected my name in there. :wink:

Yeah, I did. If you were at the Mythran events in the closing month, I may have run into you there. :wink:

Oops, sorry. :blush:

I went to many of the enemy-spawning events, although I spent most of the last few hours on my property. I would also sometimes hang out in the typical trading places trying to buy animal bricks.

I found this screenshot with you in it from NefertitiOfStorm's property:

lego_universe_2011-12-27_22-55-34.jpg