Tim Bit

Canadian Eh?

What day is the vancouver lego store opening? I read somewhere that it was this weekend but I doubt its true.

/checks new calendar/

"The LEGO Store at Oak Ridge Mall is Coming Soon!"

So probably not this weekend.

If it was this weekend this thread would be bumping with activities as people play the "how early should I get there" game.

What day is the vancouver lego store opening? I read somewhere that it was this weekend but I doubt its true.

I remember hearing somewhere that it will open the first week of May.

I have heard through our LEGO Ambassador that there will be a "soft opening" this weekend starting tomorrow, Friday April 13 - ooooh bad juju there mon. *oh2*

The grand opening is tentatively scheduled for May 4-6 weekend. :grin:

But what happens if they have some IN BACK!?!?

They did have some great 4x10 black plate... :wub:

Then I would be SOL. :classic:

Nice seeing you guys again.

I have heard through our LEGO Ambassador that there will be a "soft opening" this weekend starting tomorrow, Friday April 13 - ooooh bad juju there mon. *oh2*

The grand opening is tentatively scheduled for May 4-6 weekend. :grin:

Correct. Hopefully, I will be able to visit Oakridge on Friday. I will TRY to just look and not buy anything until the grand opening ceremony.

Has anybody ever seen 'Canada' & Maple Leaf Figure Keychain at any of the Lego brand stores? Are they already discontinued?

According to Bricklink, those fence parts came out in 2000. :look:

No way! I now have to go look through my collection, I'm SURE those are from her Lego! Perhaps she received some newer parts from a relative before she gave it to me? My mom was a kid a LONG time before the 2000's. (No offense, mom.)

Is there a similar fence from the 70's? 80's? Maybe someone gave her Lego from that time period?

Edited by purpleparadox

I used one in my Age of Light MOC that I got in January at Sherway.

IMG_5542.jpg

Edited by Rook

Just to help some Hero Factory fans out, ToysRUs has Firelord for around $10.

Has anyone seen series 7 cmf in Ontario yet? Kw to London? Thanks

Not supposed to be released before May 1, but Mastermind Toys in Toronto has them available on their website (according to their Facebook page) and they'll "be in all stores by April 24!".

BTW folks...Fairview LEGO store still carries that "Canada" keychain...saw some there on Wednesday.

Not supposed to be released before May 1, but Mastermind Toys in Toronto has them available on their website (according to their Facebook page) and they'll "be in all stores by April 24!".

This is good to hear. I have a hundred dollar gift certificate for Chapters with Series 7s name on it. I'm eager to fondle some packs, yo!

This was posted on Brickset but I think it is also worth posting here. TRU is having a "secret" sale on General Grievous Starfighter (8095) and Emperor Palpatines Shuttle (8096) both of which are on for 31.87Can :thumbup: .

This was posted on Brickset but I think it is also worth posting here. TRU is having a "secret" sale on General Grievous Starfighter (8095) and Emperor Palpatines Shuttle (8096) both of which are on for 31.87Can :thumbup: .

Is that why I saw a bunch of dudes buying them last night at Toys R Us? I thought it was odd but never investigated.

Eh, I'm not into the SW so it's no great loss, but that's a good price for those kits, even just for parts.

For those of you that attended the LEGO Store grand opening ceremonies and got the t-shirt, I have one question for you. Were there different sizes available to choose from? :sweet:

For those of you that attended the LEGO Store grand opening ceremonies and got the t-shirt, I have one question for you. Were there different sizes available to choose from? :sweet:

I recall the choice was small (children size) at our grand opening.

I got my Series 7 figs today! :wink:

And Don't worry, they have lots.........

YES!!!! They're in Canada! I can't wait to buy mine!

Sorry for the double post, but is everyone aware that the Marvel sets are NOW ON CANADIAN S@H? SO EXCITED!

Edited by purpleparadox

you forgot to mention where :P

But I'm guessing that's the shope out in Waterloo?

Sorry for the double post, but is everyone aware that the Marvel sets are NOW ON CANADIAN S@H? SO EXCITED!

They've been there for over 2 weeks now! :laugh:

The real question is: are they at Toys R Us? They have a 20% off Super Heroes this week...

Edited by prateek

They've been there for over 2 weeks now! :laugh:

The real question is: are they at Toys R Us? They have a 20% off Super Heroes this week...

Oh. I see. Well, I guess I wasn't paying enough attention!

I know where that is and I will be there today to get mine.