Mencot

Missing parts

Incidentally, today I had a shield in a CM6 roman, that was bend. I called Lego, and they gave me a choice: Either get a random CM6 set, or a minifigure of choice from all other sets, except licensed.

What did you choose?

Right now, I do know that LEGO has replacement parts for mini-figures series 6, but I do not know if they are going to continue that. I hope they do,or at least bring back the spare parts in the minifigs.

I choose the Snake from the Ninjago boat set. :classic:

You should have chosen Pythor. (Purple Snake) As he is only included in one expensive set.

Edited by LEGOman273

A quick question.

Has anyone told a lie to get free stuff or slightly pulled the truth? :p

Well I knew this friend who said his Lego City Airplane didn't have it's figures in then they sent him all of them

XD How can they believe him?

You can try to lie your way through a few freebies but they do keep track and will start requiring proof of purchase and possibly require you to send defective part back first.

You can try to lie your way through a few freebies but they do keep track and will start requiring proof of purchase and possibly require you to send defective part back first.

I emailed/rang them a few times, no one has asked I should pay for it although they say it, they don't mean it...

I think sometimes they can tell if someone lies or not personally...

It is very easy with that system TLG has to cheat but oh how that´s despicable do it, and we all real Lego fans look down on persons who would do that, right :classic:

I bought that Winter-Bakery last year and the 1x6 transparent window was missing a part of its top (as if the mold wasn't filled properly) and two weeks later i got the part via mail. no questions asked.