LEGOman273

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season 5 Discussion

But it's like that with so many other characters kit fisto wasn't named in the films but we knew his name before the clone wars came along and the same with plo koon. There names are in other sources like the novels and from visual dictionaries. The visual dictionary tells us that captain jag was a disgraced commander and plo koon saw he was a good pilot so had him moved to the wolfepack as a pilot.

But TCW can easily override the older sources.

How do we even know Wolffe survives long enough to see Order 66 come into effect? Is there any offical sources that say he survives The Clone Wars?

How do we even know Wolffe survives long enough to see Order 66 come into effect? Is there any offical sources that say he survives The Clone Wars?

No source has confirmed if he survives or not. He doesn't appear in any post-Clone Wars media, though this could be because he hasn't been around very long as a character.

I think Ahsoka is the most interesting character at the end of the series. Since she's not in ROTS, do the producers kill her off, exile her, etc.? I think this has been a question on everyone's minds since the start.

And I bet the disgraced Captain Jag received a nice promotion after shooting down Plo. :tongue:

I think Ahsoka is the most interesting character at the end of the series. Since she's not in ROTS, do the producers kill her off, exile her, etc.? I think this has been a question on everyone's minds since the start.

:ugh::enough:

This topic has been discussed to death from the beginning. We can't know, as Lucas and Filoni don't even know yet.

:ugh::enough:

This topic has been discussed to death from the beginning. We can't know, as Lucas and Filoni don't even know yet.

Sorry about that. I know this topic has been beaten like a dead horse because I even said it was.

Sorry about that. I know this topic has been beaten like a dead horse because I even said it was.

The thing about this particular topic is that it never gets old. As Ashoka gets older during TCW, she is put through different situations and her character is maturing and developing to the point that we can speculate more on what will happen to her.

WTF?! :wacko:

Kills her perhaps, but I doubt that he would eat her.

That was me been intentionally ridiculous to questions about Ahsoka's fate.

WTF?! :wacko:

Kills her perhaps, but I doubt that he would eat her.

Of course he will. I heard that salted Togruta tastes delicious. It's a commonly-served meal in Zabrak households.

Of course he will. I heard that salted Togruta tastes delicious. It's a commonly-served meal in Zabrak households.

Salt-Preserved, or just seasoned? Is it eaten cooked or raw?

Heeeeere, Ahsoka. :devil::moar:

:iamded_lol:

Yes, especially Dathomirian Zabrak!

Ashley Eckstein has confirmed Barriss Offee will return for another role in a future episode, though not necessarily in season 5.

Where did you see that?

Where did you see that?

It's on the Her Universe Facebook page, run by both Ashley and her publicist. Ashley confirmed this in response to a fan question.

It's on the Her Universe Facebook page, run by both Ashley and her publicist. Ashley confirmed this in response to a fan question.

Looks like season five won't be the last. :sweet:

Looks like season five won't be the last. :sweet:

What made that so obvious? The fact that one of the writer's already confirmed season 6 ages ago?

Something I hope they get into in S5 is what kind of connection Obi-Wan has to Senator Organa. I.E. why Organa was Obi-Wan's first choice to contact when he was leaving Utapau in EP. III. Why not Anakin, or the Jedi Temple? :wacko:

I'll have to re-watch that part of the film but I was under the impression that Obi-Wan sent a distress on the radio (maybe republic frequencies) and Bail Organa happened to answer him.

I'll have to re-watch that part of the film but I was under the impression that Obi-Wan sent a distress on the radio (maybe republic frequencies) and Bail Organa happened to answer him.

If had, the Clones would have picked up the signal. Besides, why would Organa have been the only one to pick up the signal?

Something I hope they get into in S5 is what kind of connection Obi-Wan has to Senator Organa. I.E. why Organa was Obi-Wan's first choice to contact when he was leaving Utapau in EP. III. Why not Anakin, or the Jedi Temple? :wacko:

He didn't choose to contact Organa. He had to use an "emergency frequency" since he wasn't getting a contact from any other frequency. And I assume it was Organa who picked up the call since he knew what was going on and was therefore monitoring that frequency.

As for their connection, Obi-Wan and Anakin were friends with Padme, and she was friends with Bail, so they must have known him too.