Tim Bit

Canadian Eh?

EB Roadtrip from Toronto to Rochester tomorrow?

Who's go their passport?

I have my passport. Wouldn't it be funny if the Canadians crash the US opening. :classic:

I have my passport. Wouldn't it be funny if the Canadians crash the US opening. :classic:

That's definitely a possibility. I'm sure the gas isn't as expensive as the difference in pricing...

Yet :hmpf:

How far IS Rochester? Road trips are the bee's knees.

Although hey, any of you Vancouverites get an extra of that nifty LEGO Store set, I'd trade ya my Fairview Mall Grand Opening Minifigure set for it! Totally worth it. For YOU!

That's definitely a possibility. I'm sure the gas isn't as expensive as the difference in pricing...

Yet :hmpf:

I think it depends on the fuel economy of what you drive and how you drive. It might still be worth it to get the Limited Edition Lego Store set and any large flag ship set. Gotta find out what the duty free limit is for 24hrs or less.

How far IS Rochester? Road trips are the bee's knees.

Rochester, NY is around 300km from Toronto, about a 3 hour drive if all goes smooth at the border crossing. It appears that the store is a couple kilometer north of Interstate 90. I think I found a new pit stop for my annual US martial arts tournament road trip.

I think it depends on the fuel economy of what you drive and how you drive. It might still be worth it to get the Limited Edition Lego Store set and any large flag ship set. Gotta find out what the duty free limit is for 24hrs or less.

According to this, it's only $50...

Might as well stay 48 hours and get the $400 limit.

According to this, it's only $50...

Might as well stay 48 hours and get the $400 limit.

Limit is being increased to $200 and $800 for 48 hours...problem is, I don't know WHEN that is going to happen.

Limit is being increased to $200 and $800 for 48 hours...problem is, I don't know WHEN that is going to happen.

To be honest, the Canadian border patrol isn't that strict.

Just came from sherway Lego store. They had chopper showdown, helicarrier and quinjet. They said something like the other two would come out when the movie is released. They also had series 4 cm parts in the build a mini.

Just came from sherway Lego store. They had chopper showdown, helicarrier and quinjet. They said something like the other two would come out when the movie is released. They also had series 4 cm parts in the build a mini.

Were there hockey player parts? :excited:

Anyone going to Sherway tomorrow for the 1/2 price PAB cups? I intend to late afternoon.

Hopefully the wall hasn't changed too much since I was last there 3 weeks ago.......needed some of those parts!

Ah! Non-Lego! Dirty, dirty, dirty words! :laugh:

I actually got a good taste of some non-Lego products this weekend at a friends house. I'm pretty surprised people actually spend money on it. The quality of the products was incredibly shocking. I'm glad I was raised on the breast milk known as Lego.

Happy hunting, I’m sure someone will help you out.

in my defense, the items in question are non building block related at all, and are simply action figures. the quality is quite good. :D

Were there hockey player parts? :excited:

no, but I did see sailor torsos, skater girl, all the pieces for a mad scientist, um a cool printed beanie hat from series 4 skater. There might have been more, I didn't get a good look.

Anyone going to Sherway tomorrow for the 1/2 price PAB cups? I intend to late afternoon.

Hopefully the wall hasn't changed too much since I was last there 3 weeks ago.......needed some of those parts!

half price cups sound nice. I might go and pick up the helicarrier set though. What time are you going?

I did see some cool parts. Bamboo, stems and flowers, trans clear 1x2 bricks. trans-orange cheese, 1x2 handles, 1x1 clips. brown chairs too. Nothing worth a purchase though.

half price cups sound nice. I might go and pick up the helicarrier set though. What time are you going?

I did see some cool parts. Bamboo, stems and flowers, trans clear 1x2 bricks. trans-orange cheese, 1x2 handles, 1x1 clips. brown chairs too. Nothing worth a purchase though.

I am leaving when my wife gets home from work - might be there around 4-4:30ish.

I saw 4x6 red plates the last time I was there on the wall, and I need them for this display:

STK463519.jpg

I didn't like the black ones that came with it so I exchanged them with red ones I had. Now i need to stock up again :laugh:

Also saw these in white:

33303.1065833248.jpg

Hardly have any of these so worth it to pickup.

Is 1/2 price PAB also available at Fairview?

It's get a large cup for the price of a small, for VIP members only, at all LBR Stores. April 10th-11th only.

33303.1065833248.jpg

I can't say I remember seeing those, but I only got a quick glimpse.

I may go tomorrow, but I might have other commitments, so we shall see!

Also saw these in white:

33303.1065833248.jpg

I have LOTS of those in white from my mom's Lego from when she was a kid. I inherited hundreds of pieces from her.

50% OFF! @ Sherway & Fairview:

On LEGO Alien Conquest #7065 Alien Mothership! :wub:*oh2*

LEGO-Alien-Conquest-7065-Alien-Mothership-Toys-N-Bricks.jpg

On Saturday Night there were 2 left @ Fairview and about 7 left @ Sherway!

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, the Canadian border patrol isn't that strict.

Unless you get a female officer. Sorry ladies it's true.

50% OFF! @ Sherway & Fairview:

On LEGO Alien Conquest #7065 Alien Mothership! :wub:*oh2*

On Saturday Night there were 2 left @ Fairview and about 7 left @ Sherway!

That was actually a one-week only sale that ended on saturday. :wink:

Thanks Ricecracker.

Does anyone know if Sherway store has the brown 2x2x2 barrels on the PAB wall?

Thanks Ricecracker.

Does anyone know if Sherway store has the brown 2x2x2 barrels on the PAB wall?

I was there yesterday and did not see these.

I was there yesterday and did not see these.

Thank you. Saved me a trip. :classic:

Thank you. Saved me a trip. :classic:

But what happens if they have some IN BACK!?!?

They did have some great 4x10 black plate... :wub: