BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

That is quite alot of clones, though I've seen an army of 2400 (not mine)

Still impressive though, it always amazes me to see such grand displays! :sweet:

Thanks for all the comments guys. :sweet:

As for how long I have been collecting? Since 1999 and the first clones (Attack of the Clones)and I only have about 20 of them. Then when the first Battle Packs came out early 2007 was when the army building really took off!

1152 clones? And that's not even including your OT armies...

You are spot on, though I do have large zip-lock bag with 30 odd clones that did not make it into this picture. :blush:

They might take a bit of back seat for the rest of the year as I am going a bit mad for the Geonosian Warrior figs right now. :laugh:

Wow, a very nice update, mutley! Look at all those Shadow ARFs. :cry_happy: I see 3 Commander Wolfe's there, do you have 3 7694?

Edited by Legocrazy81

I see 3 Commander Wolfe's there, do you have 3 7694?

I do. All 3 were bought on sale though as with most of the sets I buy. I will almost never pay RRP anymore, 25% off or more is what I normaly like to go for.

clone_army_new2.jpg

What are those two fellas in the second row chatting about during parade? :tongue:

What are those two fellas in the second row chatting about during parade? :tongue:

There is another one looking down the line in the top right too. :laugh:

There is another one looking down the line in the top right too. :laugh:

Looks like he's wondering what the hold up is...

though I do have large zip-lock bag with 30 odd clones that did not make it into this picture. :blush:

*oh2* That's almost as many as I have in my entire collection!*

*Not including a randomly customized bag of troopers bought at a rummage sale.

It is about that time of year again when the new Battle packs have been on sale and the last 6 months of BL buys are now ready for a Army picture update.

WOW that's a lot of clones. You have almost 5 times as many clones as I have SW minifigs. I really wish I was into LEGO Star Wars in 2007 when the Battle Packs were first released. I prefer the Phase II clones from 7655 but my son was only 3 years old at the time and we were still two years away from my brother-in-law buying my son LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga for the Wii.

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

Simply ridiculous and jaw dropping seeing that army collection. I have only just recently been getting into Star Wars. Dare I say I have some catching up to do...

I want to see this Geonosian warrior army next!

I want to see this Geonosian warrior army next!

It's not much of a army yet as I only have 30 Geonosian Warriors and 10 zombie Geonosians. :laugh: They are a pain when puting them on baseplates though with those big wing spans. I might have to be a bit more creative with their display. :wink:

It's not much of a army yet as I only have 30 Geonosian Warriors and 10 zombie Geonosians. :laugh: They are a pain when puting them on baseplates though with those big wing spans. I might have to be a bit more creative with their display. :wink:

Surely you are purchasing them with their blasters? :D

Personally I really wish we has two Geonosian warriors in there and no zombies. Then I would be buying alot of the sets as opposed to be trying to source them individually

Surely you are purchasing them with their blasters? :D

Personally I really wish we has two Geonosian warriors in there and no zombies. Then I would be buying alot of the sets as opposed to be trying to source them individually

Good god man! Of course I am buying them with the blasters! :laugh:

I too wish they had kept the original plan of 2 warrior figs in the set. I was very disappointed when the preliminary images changed. :thumbdown:

Good god man! Of course I am buying them with the blasters! :laugh:

I too wish they had kept the original plan of 2 warrior figs in the set. I was very disappointed when the preliminary images changed. :thumbdown:

I've drifted away from my army building for a bit while I had other sets and projects I was working on. But I just added some more droids and Gungan warriors last week, and have started ordering Geonosians this morning.

As a Geonosian army is less regimental than a clone army it would make sense to have them more spaced out and in clusters (of 5, 10 etc) rather than lined up on parade. Would you have the winged ones on the ground, or flying?

Would you have the winged ones on the ground, or flying?

I was already thinking of having them doing both. I have quite a lot of clear parts already so would not be to hard to do. :classic:

Thought I would give you guys a shot of my Geonosians so far. :sweet:

:wub: That's a lot of geonosians! You should make a battle scene between your clones and them!

Edited by Zilcho