Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG - Quest #24 Hunt for the Draugr

It didn't help me much. You revived me, because you knew you couldn't win the battle without me. :tongue:

I restore Leo, Alisha, and Eric to full health.

"Hey, but I still revived you, so thats what counts! :tongue:"

"Hey, but I still revived you, so thats what counts! :tongue:"

Not in my books...which I of course, wrote. :tongue:

"It'll take you another 14 battles to get to Level 15, so you wouldn't be able to use this crossbow for a while... but if you are seriously interested I'll let you have the crossbow for 60 gold. How does that sound?

"How much is the Opal? I may buy that now, and the Crossbow later in the Quest. 60 sounds good, but I don't have that much now. After a few Mugs, I will."

Not in my books...which I of course, wrote. :tongue:

"When we get back to Heroica Hall, I'll buy you a drink so we can fix this issue up :tongue:"

"How much is the Opal? I may buy that now, and the Crossbow later in the Quest. 60 sounds good, but I don't have that much now. After a few Mugs, I will."

"I would prefer that you buy the Crossbow, actually. If you don't have that much then try haggling, that always works well :tongue:"

"30 Gold for the Crossbow?"

"Make it 55."

Edited by Flare

"50 and its a deal. 36 now, the rest when you get it."

Edited by Flare

"Deal! Here's your crossbow, and I'll take that gold of yours. :devil:"

"Remember, you owe me 14 gold! :tongue:"

Wait a minute. Benji should keep the crossbow till the end of the quest so he can damage the undead.

OK. So the transaction will occur at the end of the quest, OK, Daxus?

OOC: I thought that you meant the Raider Crossbow.

We've been talking about the Raider Crossbow the whole time. But at the end of the quest you can have it for 45 gold :wink:

So you can take your 36 gold back, for now...

Edited by Flare

Benji was talking about the Raider Crossbow. It's not like you can use it yet Daxus, but it will aid us in the battle against the Draugr.

We've been talking about the Raider Crossbow the whole time. But at the end of the quest you can have it for 45 gold :wink:

So you can take your 36 gold back, for now...

:thumbup:

Benji was talking about the Raider Crossbow. It's not like you can use it yet Daxus, but it will aid us in the battle against the Draugr.

"Makes Sense."

You use Eric's lock pick to free the hostages. "Oh, thank you for saving us!" They say to each of you.

Let me get this straight, Daxus has a crossbow, and Benji has 50 gold?

"Oh, thank you for saving us!" They say to each of you.

"Oh, look at you sweet and stupid bunch of hostages. Have you ever heard the saying, 'Freedom has it's price.' I, for one, accept only gold."

You use Eric's lock pick to free the hostages. "Oh, thank you for saving us!" They say to each of you.

Let me get this straight, Daxus has a crossbow, and Benji has 50 gold?

OOC: No. The price was lowered to 45, and the transaction will take place at the end of the Quest.

"Oh, look at you sweet and stupid bunch of hostages. Have you ever heard the saying, 'Freedom has it's price.' I, for one, accept only gold."

Benji knocks Pretzel aside, and walks up to the released prisoners.

"You are welcome, it was our honor to free you. Perhaps you could tell us who you are, why you were capture and who captured you? And any other information that might be useful..."

"You are welcome, it was our honor to free you. Perhaps you could tell us who you are, why you were capture and who captured you? And any other information that might be useful..."

"Yeah right, 'it was our honour to free you'." :sick: "You can give Benji's payment in information...that will benefit me somewhat too, but I still want mine in gold. ...You have none?!? Silver?!?"

"Remember, we're the ones from the town? The Canute Clan set the town on fire, we didn't know what they would do to us. But the Draugr! It was ghastly! It's finishing up talks with a Viking Chieftain!"

"Where are they?"

"They are in the throne room. It is right over there your honor." The hostages point to an oak door, leading to the room.