BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

mutley, what else to say about your update. What about, what took you so long? :poke: I thought we'd be seeing the first picture much sooner.

Well I have been waiting for sales :laugh: . A full Army picture is still an good month away as I have almost but not quite filled another large gray Baseplate.

Check out Legoboy productions for a huge army update! Even made me a little jealous. :wink:

*snip*

Very nice display. I can't wait to have some sort of setup where I can display some LEGO sets. Unfortunately that's many years away.

*snip*

Great pics. Your clone army never ceases to amaze me. I had dreams of collecting a large amount of Wolfpack clones but the costs are out of the budget. Like your Gunship mods. I'm locating pieces to mod the Gunship myself. I can't wait to see photos of your updated army.

Well I have been waiting for sales :laugh: . A full Army picture is still an good month away as I have almost but not quite filled another large gray Baseplate.

Check out Legoboy productions for a huge army update! Even made me a little jealous. :wink:

OMG... Where does this kid get his money? I know he gets some from YouTube, but this kid has some serious $. Or very nice parents.

OMG... Where does this kid get his money? I know he gets some from YouTube, but this kid has some serious $. Or very nice parents.

I noticed that his army has really ballooned. A dedicated/semi-obsessed teenager could make quite a bit of money to get what he has. He's actually getting close to the size of my clone army.

What impressed me the most was his storage space. Having that many built sets sucks up space like crazy. His parents must be super-supportive to allow that.

My Wolfpack Clones have gone up a little in numbers, so I decided to sort them out some transportation. :wink:

I have been buying parts to MOD 2 of my Republic Gunships for a few weeks now an here is the end result.

wolfpack_gunships.jpg

I'm lovin' your Plo's Bros Gunships mutley. :wub: I think the look of the gunships would be complete with this gunship noseart (though it's not LEGO-fied). :blush: Still, those Wolfpack trooper collection is a sight to behold. :oh:

What?! Mutley has multiple figures?! *oh2*:tongue:

Lovely collection and love the gunships too!

Your setup looks great Oky! :sweet:

Mutley, what do you do with your figures when they aren't lined up for pictures? You're displaying them, but it's not an actual display, unless you have them all around the house on large gray plates.

Any chance you'll build some sort of display for all your figures?

Mutley, what do you do with your figures when they aren't lined up for pictures? You're displaying them, but it's not an actual display, unless you have them all around the house on large gray plates.

Any chance you'll build some sort of display for all your figures?

Well on the ground floor of my house there is no sign of lego at all believe it or not. Only upstairs in the bedrooms do you see any real signs and even then only a few boxes on wardrobes and a UCS Star Destroyer. My clone army lives in a cuboard with the base plates and figs stacked on top of one another. :laugh:

I do hope to one day have a house with a large basement or atic room so things can finaly start to go on display. I reckon a 25x25 metre (82x82 feet) room should be about right! :devil:

Theres only one thing better than seeing a non-generic clone trooper army, and thats when it has matching vehicles to go with them... lovely looking wolf pack squad(?) you have there =D

Very nice display Oky, I've got something fairly similar but it's a bit more on the "packed" side. :grin: I like the customized gunships Mutley!

Nice to see this thread alive and kicking, Lego Productions is jaw dropping, here's my pride and joy.

Props to Baronsat for the awesome bantha's, simply the best :wub:

6992292865_8cc8ab7fed_z.jpg

WOW! That is quite a Tusken army! *oh2*

I think even Anakin would have had trouble slaughtering that lot! :laugh:

Nice to see this thread alive and kicking, Lego Productions is jaw dropping, here's my pride and joy.

Props to Baronsat for the awesome bantha's, simply the best :wub:

*snip*

That's an impressive collection of Sandpeople/Tusken Raiders that you have there! :thumbup: I love the Banthas :wub:

A great display, but remember Sand People only travel single-file to hide their numbers :wink: Seriously though, that is a very imppressive array.

A great display, but remember Sand People only travel single-file to hide their numbers :wink:

With an army as big as that, you wouldn't need to hide your numbers. Because if someone knew how many there were, then they would run off cowardly :tongue:

It is about that time of year again when the new Battle packs have been on sale and the last 6 months of BL buys are now ready for a Army picture update.

clone_army_new.jpg

clone_army_new1.jpg

clone_army_new2.jpg

clone_army_new3.jpg

Simply stunning. May I ask how long it took and how much it cost to make that amazing army?

It is about that time of year again when the new Battle packs have been on sale and the last 6 months of BL buys are now ready for a Army picture update.

*snip*

Meep. :oh: That makes my army of 12 clones total look pathetic. :laugh: Though, it already is pathetic. :poke:

Bloody Hell!!

:drool:

How. why. I..

wow